Maga loves our country!

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Trump announces "MAGA night at the White House" amid national protest

MAGA is 'Make America Great Again'" he repeated. "By the way, they love African-American people. They love black people. MAGA loves the black people. I heard that MAGA wanted to be there. A lot of MAGA was going there be there. I have no idea if that's true or not but they love our country."

Watch below:

--------------------------------
We shall see how much they love the black people.

GoPoundSand.PNG

MAGA is 'Make America Great Again'" he repeated. "By the way, they love African-American people. They love black people. MAGA loves the black people. I heard that MAGA wanted to be there. A lot of MAGA was going there be there. I have no idea if that's true or not but they love our country."

Watch below:

America is in space again, is this not amazing Penelope?

MAGA MAGA MAGA!!!!

Maga night all the way.

Watch below:

MAGA MAGA MAGA!!!!

Maga night all the way.
Nothing to do with Maga.

Why would you have to wait and see? You know the answers. MAGA give them the lowest unemployment rate in history. We want opportunities for everyone.

You democrats on the other hand cheer for a race war. Applaud burning businesses and the loss of employment that will result. And hope for more violence and no economic recovery.

Watch below:

Penelope...I believe there is nothing more then President Trump wants to do then have African Americans in large groups in his interactions with people. I would go further to say that he would even go to rallys with a high percentage of African Americans. But you know there are a percentage who will never give the man a chance. Which means there may be a potential problem. We have to many Prog white people living here who do not get down and dirty and live the black experience while they pontificate for them. They say the right things while living their comfortable lives away from the issues. The media/entertainers who do this are even further removed from it. And will show their true colors if things get bad. Of course those who they screwed over would have to forgive them.

Why would you have to wait and see? You know the answers. MAGA give them the lowest unemployment rate in history. We want opportunities for everyone.

You democrats on the other hand cheer for a race war. Applaud burning businesses and the loss of employment that will result. And hope for more violence and no economic recovery.

The SpaceX organizer is just thanking president Trump for making it possible to put man back to space again. From here back to moon and then... Mars.

The democrats would put us back to trees.

MAGA is giving us 20 percent unemployment

Last edited:

Watch below:

Penelope...I believe there is nothing more then President Trump wants to do then have African Americans in large groups in his interactions with people. I would go further to say that he would even go to rallys with a high percentage of African Americans. But you know there are a percentage who will never give the man a chance. Which means there may be a potential problem. We have to many Prog white people living here who do not get down and dirty and live the black experience while they pontificate for them. They say the right things while living their comfortable lives away from the issues. The media/entertainers who do this are even further removed from it. And will show their true colors if things get bad. Of course those who they screwed over would have to forgive them.

Well they and I don't believe him. I have known about tramp since the 80's, he is a disgusting man. I belong to the never trampers.

He only want to rally the blacks for votes, that is why he is anti abortion now and is holier than thou.

He knows his day for extramarital affairs is over for now, and abuse of females has been put on hold for now, as least that we know of.

He still constantly lies, and sues anyone, and defames people terribly. He is a disgusting man.

Watch below:

Trump has burned his bridges with minorities

‘MAGA’ means shooting black Americans who engage in lawful protest.

“If he remains true to the old script of the 1960s, Trump will likely seek an advantage in this crisis by playing the strongman. He is likely to stoke the fears of those who are more alarmed by the smoke and flames than by systemic racism and police brutality and offer himself as the defender of order who is willing to crack down with lethal force.”

I admit the unemployment rate was low for awhile, so more blacks were able to work.

Its not like he set out to make blacks have jobs, he never did anything special about blacks and work.

I do not condone burring buildings or men that intimidate representatives and governors by taking their arms in the capital or on capital grounds.

Watch below:

Trump burned those bridges long before he became president.

‘He would tell journalist Bryant Gumble in 1989 that he thought black people enjoyed special advantages. When five black and Latino teenagers were arrested for the brutal rape of a Central Park jogger that same year, he defied calls for calm, instead taking out full page newspaper ads that read, "BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY. BRING BACK OUR POLICE!" The ad also read, "I want to hate these murderers and I always will. I am not looking to psychoanalyze or understand them, I am looking to punish them." (The Central Park Five were wrongly convicted and jailed until they were exonerated in 2002. New York City paid a $41 million settlement to the five in 2014.)’ ibid

MAGA aid giving us 20 percent unemployment

Once again, China did it!

You have become a tiresome idiot.

‘MAGA’ means shooting black Americans who engage in lawful protest.

“If he remains true to the old script of the 1960s, Trump will likely seek an advantage in this crisis by playing the strongman. He is likely to stoke the fears of those who are more alarmed by the smoke and flames than by systemic racism and police brutality and offer himself as the defender of order who is willing to crack down with lethal force.”

This is not peaceful protest.

EZGvH4LWoAATYk0

This is lawless, as if it was in Kongo.

Watch below:

‘He would tell journalist Bryant Gumble in 1989 that he thought black people enjoyed special advantages. When five black and Latino teenagers were arrested for the brutal rape of a Central Park jogger that same year, he defied calls for calm, instead taking out full page newspaper ads that read, "BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY. BRING BACK OUR POLICE!" The ad also read, "I want to hate these murderers and I always will. I am not looking to psychoanalyze or understand them, I am looking to punish them." (The Central Park Five were wrongly convicted and jailed until they were exonerated in 2002. New York City paid a $41 million settlement to the five in 2014.)’ ibid

You burned the bridge to Americans long time ago.

Perhaps that's why you are in this forum. You will never be acceptable as American.

I admit the unemployment rate was low for awhile, so more blacks were able to work.

Its not like he set out to make blacks have jobs, he never did anything special about blacks and work.

I do not condone burring buildings or men that intimidate representatives and governors by taking their arms in the capital or on capital grounds.
Spoken like a typical democrat racist. You don’t need white liberals doing anything “special” for anyone. All you end up doing is hurting more people and keeping them down. Trump lowered the tax and regulation burdens and suddenly the unemployment rate for everyone dropped. Shocker. And what is the lefts response to this? Draconian lock downs over the flu and fanning the riot flames over any excuse they can find.

Watch below:

MAGA MAGA MAGA!!!!

Maga night all the way.

Sos soon after Obama killed our manned space program and made our satellites point to Mecca 5 times a day

Watch below:

You burned the bridge to Americans long time ago.

Perhaps that's why you are in this forum. You will never be acceptable as American.

^ this

Spoken like a typical democrat racist. You don’t need white liberals doing anything “special” for anyone. All you end up doing is hurting more people and keeping them down. Trump lowered the tax and regulation burdens and suddenly the unemployment rate for everyone dropped. Shocker. And what is the lefts response to this? Draconian lock downs over the flu and fanning the riot flames over any excuse they can find.

He deregulated everything and wanted to disband the ACA. Those tax cuts are not set in stone, and the poorer people and even the middle income don't benefit.

Apart from that he raised Medicare B premium, and the tariffs , US citizens pay for. He cut Snap, and is working on cutting SS and Medicare.

He fu.kied up Salt taxes and he made sure they will benefit the rich freaks. He has messed up the taxes.

Forum List

Back