Athletes like these will save America racially, not Trump or Pence

Newsflash: Racial divide is on the backs of race baiting profiteers falsely promoting a segregationist agenda. Of course they will rarely, if ever, take up residence in the mother country.

Dr. Umar Johnson Ph.D, Dr. Boyce Watkins Ph.D, Tariq Nasheed.jpg

pro black HATE.jpg

????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the blacks don't want a bridge --they scream crap all the time
....the blacks loot/burn/riot when a CRIMINAL is JUSTIFIABLY shot by a cop--THIS stupid shit divides the country big time
...and the racial divide is not the major problem
blacks' low graduation rates and high criminal rates are
the economy

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

....the blacks loot/burn/riot when a CRIMINAL is JUSTIFIABLY shot by a cop--THIS stupid shit divides the country big time
the economy

Hello, harmonica. Have you developed a theory explaining why significant numbers of black or American citizens of African descent are struggling and engaging in people, as well as community harming behaviors?

Peace.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

trump pence obama bitch hoes.jpg

Peace.

the economy

Hello, harmonica. Have you developed a theory explaining why significant numbers of black or American citizens of African descent are struggling and engaging in people, as well as community harming behaviors?

Peace.
the culture is a self destructive cycle
...as opposed to cultures like the Germans who are disciplined/orderly/punctual/athletically inclined/etc
...Japanese are very disciplined/reserved/etc
..yes, there are major differences in cultures
and these are taught and/or '''inherited''

I think the Japanese culture is ''superior'' to the '''American'' ''white'' culture
so don't think that I'm a white supremacist/etc!!!!!

the economy

Peace.
...as opposed to cultures like the Germans who are disciplined/orderly/punctual/athletically inclined/etc

Harmonica, I ask you a question about black American citizens and you reply writing about European and Asian folks???

What's that about?

Sorry, but I have to laugh @ your reply which tells me nothing about your theory explaining why many black American citizens are struggling or engaging in people and community harming anti-social behaviors.

_tupac burke harris AWARENESS.png

Peace.

the economy

Peace.

Harmonica, I ask you a question about black American citizens and you reply writing about European and Asian folks???

What's that about?

Sorry, but I have to laugh @ your reply which tells me nothing about your theory explaining why many black American citizens are struggling or engaging in people and community harming anti-social behaviors.

Peace.
I have to LAUGH [ :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: ] at you for not seeing the OBVIOUS answer I posted
CULTURE

I have to LAUGH [ :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: ] at you for not seeing the OBVIOUS answer I posted
CULTURE

Sadly, your reply implies all black American citizens hold the same beliefs.

Im done, have a great weekend, Harmonica.

Peace.

Japanese, German culture = constructive
Japan and Britain are islands without much resources but they are leaders of the world
Britain ruled the world at one time
Japan an economic power
constructive cultures
vs destructive/status quo cultures

Forum List

Back