Atheists want multiple universes and extra-terrestrial civilizations to exist because they think it will hurt Christianity

There are no theories that aliens did not happen.

First, we define aliens as intelligent aliens. We're not discussing just outer space abiogenesis. We have Drake's Equation, Fermi's Paradox, The Great Filter, and other arguments against it. The fine tuning facts prevent abiogenesis, so it becomes a big reason for no aliens.

Furthermore, the Bible does not state God created aliens nor Jesus died to save aliens. The hard evidence is none has been found despite SETI, optical SETI, Alien Telescope Array, space explorations and fly bys with probes and powerful telescopes. There are other methods of contact which have been explored, but still nothing.

The atheist scientists such a Neil deGrasse Tyson and Stephen Hawking still think they exist, but no evidence for them. Hawking has died not knowing aliens exist like Carl Sagan. deGrasse Tyson will die without knowing, too, and he says sometimes it keeps him up at night thinking about how science can help find them. Other top scientists who believed in the possibility of aliens and have died without knowing are Albert Einstein, Nikola Tesla, and Richard Feynman.

The fact that we are here proves abiogenesis happens

It also proves God is the creator. More evidence for God than abiogenesis or aliens because we found a book that explains step-by-step how it happened. Atheists still have vast universe and top scientists who believe in it, but they have all died without ever knowing aliens or abiogenesis. Creation scientists and I believe the vast universe demonstrates the beauty, complexity, and glory of God instead.
Please identify where Fermi's Paradox, Drake's Equation, The Great Filter, and your nonsensical “fine tuning facts” presents any evidence for or against alien life.

Please support your nonsense claim about some “fine tuning” you claim exist. Please supply peer reviewed evidence that a) supports your version of the gods, and then, b) supporting evidence that your gods have a supernatural hand in the workings of the universe.

First, we define aliens as intelligent aliens. We're not discussing just outer space abiogenesis. We have Drake's Equation, Fermi's Paradox, The Great Filter, and other arguments against it. The fine tuning facts prevent abiogenesis, so it becomes a big reason for no aliens.

Furthermore, the Bible does not state God created aliens nor Jesus died to save aliens. The hard evidence is none has been found despite SETI, optical SETI, Alien Telescope Array, space explorations and fly bys with probes and powerful telescopes. There are other methods of contact which have been explored, but still nothing.

The atheist scientists such a Neil deGrasse Tyson and Stephen Hawking still think they exist, but no evidence for them. Hawking has died not knowing aliens exist like Carl Sagan. deGrasse Tyson will die without knowing, too, and he says sometimes it keeps him up at night thinking about how science can help find them. Other top scientists who believed in the possibility of aliens and have died without knowing are Albert Einstein, Nikola Tesla, and Richard Feynman.

It also proves God is the creator. More evidence for God than abiogenesis or aliens because we found a book that explains step-by-step how it happened. Atheists still have vast universe and top scientists who believe in it, but they have all died without ever knowing aliens or abiogenesis. Creation scientists and I believe the vast universe demonstrates the beauty, complexity, and glory of God instead.
We do not define it that way in fact. Extraterrestrials can mean any form of life.

There are arguments against it but the odds remain unchanged and in fact the odds are overwhelming that life exists elsewhere.

There are NO facts, fine tuning or otherwise, which prevent abiogenesis. Not having found hard evidence yet means nothing since wer have only barely begun to look for them. Declaring that aliens perobablty do not exist at this point is akin to taking a plane to cairo, walking around the airport for an hour, then comin back and saying that there are no elephants in Africa because you checked and saw none.

The odds still stand that there is probably life and nothing about abiogensis refutes that.

Nothing whatsoeevr proves god exists or is the creator. Such beliefs are strictly based on blind faith with no evidence of any kind.

I see denial in your post and this is true of many atheist scientists at NASA. I'm going by what atheist scientists believed that we would find intelligent life elsewhere. Since they haven't even with all their looking, now they are going for finding microbial life or history of it on Mars. I think they also plan to visit Europa with probes and rovers before 2030.

I think creation scientists would be for space exploration, too, because not all think the Bible states God didn't create aliens nor Jesus didn't die for all of God's creations. We could do it in order to find another planet to live on or use for further space explorations. Some may have attempted a Urey-Miller experiment, too. It wouldn't hurt to find a cause or find this could not have happened by itself. The big bang isn't a deal breaker and is further studied.

The two big issues against abiogenesis is that proteins can't just form from loose amino acids. The second is something would have to guide it to form from proteins into human life. We can't just have man and woman without sexual development and that is only possible through an intelligence doing the work of putting these proteins together. It's why Intelligent Design proponents agree with those two truisms of science.

I think you are just spouting your atheist wishes now.
You see no denial.

Proteins are formed by amino acids and the fact that we cannot make it happen yet does not means we cant figure out how.

Intelligtent design is not needed at all for anything in the universe and no evidence supports it.

No, chirality and water conditions do not preclude it from happening.

Where is your evidence? It sounds like more denial due to your religious beliefs.
I do not need evidence you do.

I stated a negative. You stated a faklsehood.

I have stated no denial of any kind yet nor expressed any religious belief of any kind.

You have stated falsehoods and massicve ignorance of science.

Please identify where Fermi's Paradox, Drake's Equation, The Great Filter, and your nonsensical “fine tuning facts” presents any evidence for or against alien life.

Please support your nonsense claim about some “fine tuning” you claim exist. Please supply peer reviewed evidence that a) supports your version of the gods, and then, b) supporting evidence that your gods have a supernatural hand in the workings of the universe.
Hollie please supply the name of the organisms that you claimed scientist observed speciating

James apparently believes that just name dropping scientific terms constitutes an argument for whatever he imagines he's arguing.
"because of the discovery of chirality" - wtf?

"The building blocks of life are proteins. Amino acids are just the particles that form proteins, but it can't just happen randomly."
Particles? - wtf? Enough of this!
MedlinePlus - Trusted Health Information for You:
Amino acids are organic compounds that combine to form proteins. Amino acids and proteins are the building blocks of life.

Where is your evidence? It sounds like more denial due to your religious beliefs.

I have stated no denial of any kind yet nor expressed any religious belief of any kind.

You've been mopped all over the floor on this one. You have no evidence, but just denial (the river in Egypt) of the truth.

I can see that you are upset so you should just run away.

James apparently believes that just name dropping scientific terms constitutes an argument for whatever he imagines he's arguing.
"because of the discovery of chirality" - wtf?

"The building blocks of life are proteins. Amino acids are just the particles that form proteins, but it can't just happen randomly."
Particles? - wtf? Enough of this!
MedlinePlus - Trusted Health Information for You:
Amino acids are organic compounds that combine to form proteins. Amino acids and proteins are the building blocks of life.

Haha. Why aren't you all over the person who lost the debate badly?

Instead, you are arguing about semantics which is boring.

You been supplied with it many times, but just can't get it through the thickness.

Obviously, it's your side's claim and so need to produce the aliens and evidence of abiogenesis. That would show the atheist scientists were right and victory is yours.

Until then, the victory goes to the fine tuning side. I will give you this as ID has passed peer review just to tweak your nose some more -- https://www.breakpoint.org/intelligent-design-passes-peer-review/.

You been supplied with it many times, but just can't get it through the thickness.

Obviously, it's your side's claim and so need to produce the aliens and evidence of abiogenesis. That would show the atheist scientists were right and victory is yours.

Until then, the victory goes to the fine tuning side. I will give you this as ID has passed peer review just to tweak your nose some more -- https://www.breakpoint.org/intelligent-design-passes-peer-review/.
Hollie believes that species have been observed changing to other species, so she is quite lost in space

You've been mopped all over the floor on this one. You have no evidence, but just denial (the river in Egypt) of the truth.

I can see that you are upset so you should just run away.
No I have not.

You have been defeated t and been crushed

You have not st aged any truth. You failed to back up your claims proving I have owned you

Hollie believes that species have been observed changing to other species, so she is quite lost in space
They have been T

We have seen one species of frog give birth to a whole new species

That is an outright lie.

You have never answered or supplied it

I D has never been supported by evidence or passed per review

They have been T

Actually kid the speciation theory takes millions of years.

You were tripping on a hallucinogenic frog apparently

They have been T

That is not what you asked little boy.

You asked a specific question which was answered and in fact speciation typically takes millions of years but there are exceptions called mutations.

Now go study junior your public school failed you just as it did in the conspiracy threads where you were pwned

They have been T

That is not what you asked little boy.

You asked a specific question which was answered and in fact speciation typically takes millions of years but there are exceptions called mutations.

Now go study junior your public school failed you just as it did in the conspiracy threads where you were pwned
There is no scientific observation of speciation. If there is you can play the video and name the new species.

Grow up, if possible

Firstly, there is no requirement for science to produce aliens. That’s ridiculous.

Secondly, It is known with absolute certainty that abiogenesis occurred. The fact that life exists on the planet is proof of that. What is not known are the exact mechanisms. Defaulting to “the gawds did it” is pointless and time wasting unless and until one or more of the gods are demonstrated to exist or have existed. Various religions argue (for different reasons) that various gods with / without some human-like will to circumvent biology & physics for their own ends are responsible for existence. Nothing cut and pasted from your creation ministries presents anything other than “canned” propaganda.

It’s fair to point out that nothing has been presented to support any claim to your version of supernatural gods and nothing to support any claim to your gods magically creating all of existence.

A rational case can be made such that in order to make a positive difference in science literacy, people should distinguish between superstition / religious belief and the physical sciences. Notably, such a perspective is absent at the core of the ID’iot creationer movement which claims to find evidence for supernatural intervention in biology, relegating what its adherents call “natural” and “random” to utter absurdity.

A link to a Christian ministry does nothing to support your claim to “fine tuning”.

A link to a Christian ministry does nothing to support your claim to ID’iot creationism

Firstly, there is no requirement for science to produce aliens. That’s ridiculous.

Secondly, It is known with absolute certainty that abiogenesis occurred. The fact that life exists on the planet is proof of that. What is not known are the exact mechanisms. Defaulting to “the gawds did it” is pointless and time wasting unless and until one or more of the gods are demonstrated to exist or have existed. Various religions argue (for different reasons) that various gods with / without some human-like will to circumvent biology & physics for their own ends are responsible for existence. Nothing cut and pasted from your creation ministries presents anything other than “canned” propaganda.

It’s fair to point out that nothing has been presented to support any claim to your version of supernatural gods and nothing to support any claim to your gods magically creating all of existence.

A rational case can be made such that in order to make a positive difference in science literacy, people should distinguish between superstition / religious belief and the physical sciences. Notably, such a perspective is absent at the core of the ID’iot creationer movement which claims to find evidence for supernatural intervention in biology, relegating what its adherents call “natural” and “random” to utter absurdity.

A link to a Christian ministry does nothing to support your claim to “fine tuning”.

A link to a Christian ministry does nothing to support your claim to ID’iot creationism
It is not known with any level of certainty that abiogenesis occurred. It is however known with absolute certainty that you are delusional

Forum List

Back