Atheists want multiple universes and extra-terrestrial civilizations to exist because they think it will hurt Christianity

To a Great Designer what purpose could possibly be served by having humans possess failing eyesight? Heart disease? Hearing loss? Why have us fall apart as we grow older?

.... the actual idea of innumerable or infinite universes is not a new idea-- -- it actually goes as far back as 5,000 years ago to the original Hindu Vedic system where according to their story, innumerable universes emanated from the navel of MahaVishnu while resting on the Causal Ocean in a dream state dreaming up all of the universes. Vishnu was the plenary portion of God responsible for creation.

View attachment 412480

So, rather than receive nourishment through his navel Vishnu sends forth nourishment from his navel. That probably explains why he looks exceptionally anaemic.

He's cyanotic, not anaemic.
I learned something new today.

Religion = belief. Belief = acceptance. Acceptance = evolution. Evolution = acceptance. Acceptance = belief. Belief = religion.

There are no atheists as you can see EVERYONE has a religion ONE WAY OR THE OTHER. I believe it was Dr. Stephen Hawking that said "Sometimes one has to use reverse engineering to verify the answer".
I disagree. You say "Belief = religion". OK, but .....

A religious person believes in God (for example). "Belief = religion"
An Atheist believes there is no God. "Belief = religion"
An agnostic doesn't believe in anything. No belief, no religion.

But belief in these theories are more wishful thinking than reality.

The concept that there are an infinite number of parallel universes is poppycock. Even if true, there will never be a way to prove it.

If extra-terrestrial civilizations existed, we'd know it by now. We've been listening for their radio signals for decades and in all that time we've heard squat.

The reality is that atheist scientists have pushed belief in these notions because they hate Christianity and want to undermine people's faith in religion.

There is at least one intelligent civilization per galaxy. The Hubble deep field study shows tens of thousands galaxies in the "emptiest part of perceived space.

If theists wanted to prove God exists we would only need Ten simple Commandments not the Expense of Government.

An agnostic doesn't care one way or the other ... such certainly believes addition is commutative ... don't we all ...

... and please change your sig line ... spent the past five minutes swatting my computer screen ...

Religion = belief. Belief = acceptance. Acceptance = evolution. Evolution = acceptance. Acceptance = belief. Belief = religion.

There are no atheists as you can see EVERYONE has a religion ONE WAY OR THE OTHER. I believe it was Dr. Stephen Hawking that said "Sometimes one has to use reverse engineering to verify the answer".
I disagree. You say "Belief = religion". OK, but .....

Sigh.

Per Google:
atheist - "a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods."
agnostic - "a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena; a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God."

Per logic:
An agnostic is simply an atheist lacking the balls to admit they're an atheist.

But belief in these theories are more wishful thinking than reality.

The concept that there are an infinite number of parallel universes is poppycock. Even if true, there will never be a way to prove it.

If extra-terrestrial civilizations existed, we'd know it by now. We've been listening for their radio signals for decades and in all that time we've heard squat.

The reality is that atheist scientists have pushed belief in these notions because they hate Christianity and want to undermine people's faith in religion.
does
The hypothesis of a multi verse is valid. It is true that it may never be proven but that does not refute it.

Extra terretrials are very nearly a foregone conclusion. It is a near certianty that they exist. Just because we have been listening for decades is irrelevant. Radio signlas travel at the speed of light but the universe or for that matter the local area of the galaxy is so large that our own signals have only barely reached a few other star systems. For all we know an intelligent extraterrestrial species could have begun broadcasting centuries ago but be thousands of light years away which would mean we have many more thousands of years before their signals can reach us. If one is only 100 light years away and began trasmitting radio signals 50 years ago we wont be able to know it for another fifty years.

For that matter extraterrestrials does not necessarily mean INTELLIGENT extraterrestrials. It is a high probability that something alive is swimming on worlds near by such as europa. It may only be a microbe but the environment is ripe for it.

Not all scientists are atheist and almost none of them hate christianity. They almost all agree in the probability of life on other worlds because is IS an overwhelming probability.

does
The hypothesis of a multi verse is valid. It is true that it may never be proven but that does not refute it.

Extra terretrials are very nearly a foregone conclusion. It is a near certianty that they exist. Just because we have been listening for decades is irrelevant. Radio signlas travel at the speed of light but the universe or for that matter the local area of the galaxy is so large that our own signals have only barely reached a few other star systems. For all we know an intelligent extraterrestrial species could have begun broadcasting centuries ago but be thousands of light years away which would mean we have many more thousands of years before their signals can reach us. If one is only 100 light years away and began trasmitting radio signals 50 years ago we wont be able to know it for another fifty years.

For that matter extraterrestrials does not necessarily mean INTELLIGENT extraterrestrials. It is a high probability that something alive is swimming on worlds near by such as europa. It may only be a microbe but the environment is ripe for it.

Not all scientists are atheist and almost none of them hate christianity. They almost all agree in the probability of life on other worlds because is IS an overwhelming probability.

I disagree ... many scientists are working against Blackrook's belief system ... as should many Christians ... Muslims, Hindus, Taoists, Jews, little green people from Titan, squirrels and ameba all stand in unity against Blackrook's belief system ... goes through the Bible and just picks what he wants to believe in and ignores the rest ...

I was reading a UFOlogists blog a few months ago ... discussing what we need to do to find ET ... the blogger reversed that, what would ET need to do to find us? ... he built the argument that Earth would stand out like a sore thumb to anyone within 100,000,000 light years ... just a glance at the spectrum is proof beyond any doubt there's advanced life here ...

So ... where are all the tourists? ...

does

I disagree ... many scientists are working against Blackrook's belief system ... as should many Christians ... Muslims, Hindus, Taoists, Jews, little green people from Titan, squirrels and ameba all stand in unity against Blackrook's belief system ... goes through the Bible and just picks what he wants to believe in and ignores the rest ...

I was reading a UFOlogists blog a few months ago ... discussing what we need to do to find ET ... the blogger reversed that, what would ET need to do to find us? ... he built the argument that Earth would stand out like a sore thumb to anyone within 100,000,000 light years ... just a glance at the spectrum is proof beyond any doubt there's advanced life here ...

So ... where are all the tourists? ...
No one is working against his belief system. No one even knows about it. Quite the contrary he is building a belief system designed to go against anything he does not like.

We would be very obscure and unllikely to be noticed by any other civilization. We are not that important and so far have left little or no sign we are here to a distant observor.

An agnostic doesn't care one way or the other ...

Not true. I am an Agnostic myself and I do care ..... in facts .... or at least logic, but superstition and idiocy bore me and is a waste of the short time I have left on this earth.

... and please change your sig line ... spent the past five minutes swatting my computer screen ...
LOL! Sorry. Several have complained about it but how else will I get attention? But someone here likes it because I see they've copied it and are using it as their sig on another discussion forum.

Last edited:
You do realize there is very very strong math and quantum physics behind these theories !!
Are they true in a math sense - yes
Are they true in reality - I have no idea

It's just really weak arguments from the atheists.

Quantum physics - It's just that the electron isn't known where it is until observed. The electron is there.
Math sense - infinite sets, e.g. set of counting nos
Reality - We know the creator exists and is the best theory. Both Christianity and ID support it.

..... "Belief = religion". OK, but .....
Sigh.
Per Google:
atheist - "a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods."
agnostic - "a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena; a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God."
Per logic:
An agnostic is simply an atheist lacking the balls to admit they're an atheist.
I'll see your "sigh" and raise you five.

1). You have quoted a passage that you do not understand and ...
2). You quoted another one that is meant to be a joke but you have no sense of humour.

We would be very obscure and unllikely to be noticed by any other civilization. We are not that important and so far have left little or no sign we are here to a distant observor.

It's the O2 signature in our atmosphere ... very distinct ... we know of no other reason for this other than life ... and we've had that distinct signature for 2.2 billion years ...

No one has to refute anything. It's up to the claimer to show his claim.

xtra terretrials are very nearly a foregone conclusion. It is a near certianty that they exist. Just because we have been listening for decades is irrelevant. Radio signlas travel at the speed of light but the universe or for that matter the local area of the galaxy is so large that our own signals have only barely reached a few other star systems. For all we know an intelligent extraterrestrial species could have begun broadcasting centuries ago but be thousands of light years away which would mean we have many more thousands of years before their signals can reach us. If one is only 100 light years away and began trasmitting radio signals 50 years ago we wont be able to know it for another fifty years.

These are claims and nothing backs it up. Instead, we found scientific theories that show aliens didn't happen.

This means abiogenesis happens and there have been no evidence of that happening. The reality is there has been no abiogenesis in our solar system unless there are microbial life below the surface of Mars or on Europa moon.

Not true. I am an Agnostic myself and I do care ..... in facts .... or at least logic, but superstition and idiocy bore me and is a waste of the short time I have left on this earth.

And of the communicative property of addition? ... this must be believed, and is the logical beginnings of all mathemagical thought ... among several other things that must be believed ... if you don't beileve these axioms, how do you balance your books? ...

LOL! Sorry. Several have complained about it but how else will I get attention?

Fine then ... I'll stop flea treating my cat ...

No one has to refute anything. It's up to the claimer to show his claim.

xtra terretrials are very nearly a foregone conclusion. It is a near certianty that they exist. Just because we have been listening for decades is irrelevant. Radio signlas travel at the speed of light but the universe or for that matter the local area of the galaxy is so large that our own signals have only barely reached a few other star systems. For all we know an intelligent extraterrestrial species could have begun broadcasting centuries ago but be thousands of light years away which would mean we have many more thousands of years before their signals can reach us. If one is only 100 light years away and began trasmitting radio signals 50 years ago we wont be able to know it for another fifty years.

These are claims and nothing backs it up. Instead, we found scientific theories that show aliens didn't happen.

This means abiogenesis happens and there have been no evidence of that happening. The reality is there has been no abiogenesis in our solar system unless there are microbial life below the surface of Mars or on Europa moon.
That is true but they are still valid theories.

There are no theories that aliens did not happen.

The fact that we are here proves abiogenesis happens

It's the O2 signature in our atmosphere ... very distinct ... we know of no other reason for this other than life ... and we've had that distinct signature for 2.2 billion years ...

It does not exclusively indicate life and even if it did only plant life.

No reason to assume anyone out there is curious about it.

And of the communicative property of addition? ... this must be believed, and is the logical beginnings of all mathemagical thought ... among several other things that must be believed ... if you don't beileve these axioms, how do you balance your books? ...

LOL! Sorry. Several have complained about it but how else will I get attention?

Fine then ... I'll stop flea treating my cat ...
I was pretty good in algebra and I know there have to be enough "knowns" in the equation in order to calculate the unknown(s). There is an insufficient number of knowns in order to make a single logical conviction on the meaning of life. We humans rely upon our own concoction of communal living (that we call "morals") but we cannot even agree on what those are ... or should be. Saying ridiculous things such as, "If God wanted us to *** he would have given us a **" is just as silly as saying "If the moon were square we wouldn't eat cheese".

It does not exclusively indicate life and even if it did only plant life.
No reason to assume anyone out there is curious about it.

There is certainly enough oxygen in the universe, but there's plenty of carbon as well ... the question is under what circumstances would these two elements not bond to each other? ... they're a perfect match ... keep in mind we've detected O2 in the universe only in trivial amounts ... the molecule readily splits up in the presence of reduced carbon ...

Plants native to another planet is all but proof positive of evolution ... bacteria as well ...

I agree that it may be that only humans are curious enough to look out into the heavens ... the claim is that IF they're looking, they'd find us in a big hurry ... blatant and obvious, at least according to UFOlogists ... I'll leave you to judge their rigidity for yourself ...

I was pretty good in algebra and I know there have to be enough "knowns" in the equation in order to calculate the unknown(s). There is an insufficient number of knowns in order to make a single logical conviction on the meaning of life. We humans rely upon our own concoction of communal living (that we call "morals") but we cannot even agree on what those are ... or should be. Saying ridiculous things such as, "If God wanted us to *** he would have given us a **" is just as silly as saying "If the moon were square we wouldn't eat cheese".

Is this your belief? ... Christians believe the only factor in the meaning of life is love ... "God is Love" ... everything else is just dross and chaff that the wind blowth away ...

Forum List

Back