Atheists want multiple universes and extra-terrestrial civilizations to exist because they think it will hurt Christianity

OTOH, Darwin's racism led directly to social Darwinism, taking "survival of the fittest" from Herbert Spencer and putting it in his first book, and Hitler using survival of the fittest as his credo. Hitler adopted eugenics in finding ways to kill the Jews. We still have Planned Parenthood to this day in black and poor neighborhoods. What a disgusting, filthy POS Darwin was!!! He may as well have been skinned alive and boiled in oil had people knew.

Wow, so many things wrong with this statement.

First, Hitler didn't believe in Darwinian evolution. He didn't believe Germans (Aryans) evolved from lower animals...

Second, as stated above, German anti-Semitism came from Lutheranism.

Third, "Survival of the Fittest" is often taken completely out of context.

Fourth, Planned Parenthood actually opposed abortion in Margaret Sangers day, when Eugenics had more scientific credibility than it does now.

Of course, we still practice Eugenics. We abort fetuses with genetic deformities, and we genetically screen potential parents for a whole array of diseases such as Cystic Fibrosis and Tay-Sachs syndrome. Science is a tool, and like any tool, it can be misused or misapplied.

You're just wrong and hypocritical. I just exposed you and atheists. Look at you and your defending racism. Just face it that you bow down and kiss the feet of a racist mass murderer like Darwin and his racist family.
Darwin was a mass murderer? That’s news I was not aware of. I would be curious to see some facts about that.

"Adolf Hitler and Eugenics
As horrific as forced sterilization in America was, nothing compared to Adolf Hitler’s eugenic experiments leading up to and during World War II. And Hitler didn’t come up with the concept of a superior Aryan race all on his own. In fact, he referred to American eugenics in his 1934 book, Mein Kampf.

In Mein Kampf, Hitler declares non-Aryan races such as Jews and gypsies as inferior. He believed Germans should do everything possible, including genocide, to make sure their gene pool stayed pure. And in 1933, the Nazis created the Law for the Prevention of Hereditarily Diseased Offspring which resulted in thousands of forced sterilizations."

Darwin may as well have been SATAN himself. What an evil person he was. He belongs in the lowest of depths. Did you read his racist The Descent of Man book? Why do you think people like you believe you came from monkeys and humans started in Africa? He supported wholeheartedly Eugenics which came from his relative and his theories.

It seems your frantic attempt to link Darwin with eugenics was a total bust.

The hyper-religious often attempt to make such a connection because their anti-science views cause them to attack the science of evolutionary biology at their every opportunity.

The source of the label ''social Darwinism'' was Herbert Spencer.

You might attach the notion of eugenics to Hitler who was raised a Catholic and, as you will attempt to rewrite history, we know that Hazi ideology wad deeply rooted in Christianity. Hitler was never excommunicated from the Church, BTW.

Nah. Hitler wrote Mein Kampf himself while in prison (for trying to overthrow the German government) and could not help letting his hate hang out. Do you think he cared? Yes he cared, but it was what he believed.

Just like your beliefs have led you to no God/gods, new eugenics (new racism - see below), multiverse, and aliens. How kookie is that?

It was the same with Darwin, but he was able to keep it within in his first book. Maybe it slipped out a bit with his title, but he could not help himself once he heard "the survival of the fittest." He embraced it so much that he put in in a later publication of Origin of Species. He definitely let it hang out in his second book The Descent of Man.

"Nolte: New York Times Normalizes Racist Eugenics Supported by Woke Doctors

'
Elise Gould, a senior economist at the Economic Policy Institute, disagreed. Teachers not only ensure that children don’t fall further behind in their education, she said, but are also critical to the work force at large.

When you talk about disproportionate impact and you’re concerned about people getting back into the labor force, many are mothers, and they will have a harder time if their children don’t have a reliable place to go,” she said. “And if you think generally about people who have jobs where they can’t telework, they are disproportionately Black and brown. They’ll have more of a challenge when child care is an issue.”
I think what she meant to say was, Ve must unfortunately vazzinate ze white people to save ze preferred races!'

Guilty conscience?

What do you mean?
Why worry about Immigration instead of the, Grace of God? We have a McCarthy era phrase in our pledge now.

While the grace of God, God and country, and so on is behind our country and its foundation, I think it gets lost in the politics. Usually, it happens when there is some kind of war or problem in another part of the world and immigration rises.

Guilty conscience?

What do you mean?
Why worry about Immigration instead of the, Grace of God? We have a McCarthy era phrase in our pledge now.

While the grace of God, God and country, and so on is behind our country and its foundation, I think it gets lost in the politics. Usually, it happens when there is some kind of war or problem in another part of the world and immigration rises.
Our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror are not helping. And, right wingers refuse to establish any confidence in their sincerity in those Big Government nanny-State policies with tax cut economics.

But belief in these theories are more wishful thinking than reality.

The concept that there are an infinite number of parallel universes is poppycock. Even if true, there will never be a way to prove it.

If extra-terrestrial civilizations existed, we'd know it by now. We've been listening for their radio signals for decades and in all that time we've heard squat.

The reality is that atheist scientists have pushed belief in these notions because they hate Christianity and want to undermine people's faith in religion.

No
These theories do have very strong science and math

The concept that there are an infinite number of parallel universes is poppycock. Even if true, there will never be a way to prove it.

If extra-terrestrial civilizations existed, we'd know it by now. We've been listening for their radio signals for decades and in all that time we've heard squat.

The reality is that atheist scientists have pushed belief in these notions because they hate Christianity and want to undermine people's faith in religion.
You do realize there is very very strong math and quantum physics behind these theories !!
Are they true in a math sense - yes
Are they true in reality - I have no idea

Well, not so much.

The ideas have many equations to explain them, but someone getting fucked up on sensimilla and babbling vs. someone fucked up and writing equations isn't really that big of a gap. A fantasy expressed mathematically is still a fantasy,

A fantasy expressed mathematically is still a fantasy
If the universe has shown us anything, it's that something that can happen once will happen many, many times in our universe. Found a unique, new type of star? Well you, expect us to find many others just like it, now that we know how to find them.

Abiogenesis happened on our planet? We can reasonably expect it to happen elsewhere, in our vast universe.

You do realize there is very very strong math and quantum physics behind these theories !!

Well, not so much.

The ideas have many equations to explain them, but someone getting fucked up on sensimilla and babbling vs. someone fucked up and writing equations isn't really that big of a gap. A fantasy expressed mathematically is still a fantasy,
I can yell you from experts that there is very valid science and math

OTOH, Darwin's racism led directly to social Darwinism, taking "survival of the fittest" from Herbert Spencer and putting it in his first book, and Hitler using survival of the fittest as his credo. Hitler adopted eugenics in finding ways to kill the Jews. We still have Planned Parenthood to this day in black and poor neighborhoods. What a disgusting, filthy POS Darwin was!!! He may as well have been skinned alive and boiled in oil had people knew.

Wow, so many things wrong with this statement.

First, Hitler didn't believe in Darwinian evolution. He didn't believe Germans (Aryans) evolved from lower animals...

Second, as stated above, German anti-Semitism came from Lutheranism.

Third, "Survival of the Fittest" is often taken completely out of context.

Fourth, Planned Parenthood actually opposed abortion in Margaret Sangers day, when Eugenics had more scientific credibility than it does now.

Of course, we still practice Eugenics. We abort fetuses with genetic deformities, and we genetically screen potential parents for a whole array of diseases such as Cystic Fibrosis and Tay-Sachs syndrome. Science is a tool, and like any tool, it can be misused or misapplied.

You're just wrong and hypocritical. I just exposed you and atheists. Look at you and your defending racism. Just face it that you bow down and kiss the feet of a racist mass murderer like Darwin and his racist family.
Darwin was a mass murderer? That’s news I was not aware of. I would be curious to see some facts about that.

"Adolf Hitler and Eugenics
As horrific as forced sterilization in America was, nothing compared to Adolf Hitler’s eugenic experiments leading up to and during World War II. And Hitler didn’t come up with the concept of a superior Aryan race all on his own. In fact, he referred to American eugenics in his 1934 book, Mein Kampf.

In Mein Kampf, Hitler declares non-Aryan races such as Jews and gypsies as inferior. He believed Germans should do everything possible, including genocide, to make sure their gene pool stayed pure. And in 1933, the Nazis created the Law for the Prevention of Hereditarily Diseased Offspring which resulted in thousands of forced sterilizations."

Darwin may as well have been SATAN himself. What an evil person he was. He belongs in the lowest of depths. Did you read his racist The Descent of Man book? Why do you think people like you believe you came from monkeys and humans started in Africa? He supported wholeheartedly Eugenics which came from his relative and his theories.

It seems your frantic attempt to link Darwin with eugenics was a total bust.

The hyper-religious often attempt to make such a connection because their anti-science views cause them to attack the science of evolutionary biology at their every opportunity.

The source of the label ''social Darwinism'' was Herbert Spencer.

You might attach the notion of eugenics to Hitler who was raised a Catholic and, as you will attempt to rewrite history, we know that Hazi ideology wad deeply rooted in Christianity. Hitler was never excommunicated from the Church, BTW.

Nah. Hitler wrote Mein Kampf himself while in prison (for trying to overthrow the German government) and could not help letting his hate hang out. Do you think he cared? Yes he cared, but it was what he believed.

Just like your beliefs have led you to no God/gods, new eugenics (new racism - see below), multiverse, and aliens. How kookie is that?

It was the same with Darwin, but he was able to keep it within in his first book. Maybe it slipped out a bit with his title, but he could not help himself once he heard "the survival of the fittest." He embraced it so much that he put in in a later publication of Origin of Species. He definitely let it hang out in his second book The Descent of Man.

"Nolte: New York Times Normalizes Racist Eugenics Supported by Woke Doctors

'
Elise Gould, a senior economist at the Economic Policy Institute, disagreed. Teachers not only ensure that children don’t fall further behind in their education, she said, but are also critical to the work force at large.

When you talk about disproportionate impact and you’re concerned about people getting back into the labor force, many are mothers, and they will have a harder time if their children don’t have a reliable place to go,” she said. “And if you think generally about people who have jobs where they can’t telework, they are disproportionately Black and brown. They’ll have more of a challenge when child care is an issue.”
I think what she meant to say was, Ve must unfortunately vazzinate ze white people to save ze preferred races!'

I know you understand that nothing in your rant addressed what I wrote so what was the point?

Yes, Hitler was raised a Catholic, Nazi ideology had roots in Catholicism and the Church never excommunicated Hitler. You may find the above uncomfortable but the historical record remains in spite of your hurt feelings.

Your need to link Charles Darwin with a phrase falsely attributed to him, “survival of the fittest”, is a tactic fairly common to the fundamentalist ministries. They are fine with perpetuating a fraud when it serves their agenda. That agenda is fraud and misrepresentation but let’s not attribute truth and integrity to the hyper-religious.

I know you understand that nothing in your rant addressed what I wrote so what was the point?
Because what you write isn't food. It's not nourishing. It's what comes out the other end :wtf:.

Yes, Hitler was raised a Catholic, Nazi ideology had roots in Catholicism and the Church never excommunicated Hitler. You may find the above uncomfortable but the historical record remains in spite of your hurt feelings.

Yes, Hitler was raised a Catholic but he repudiated it as explained by his own fellow Nazis. For example, Joseph Goebbels wrote "He hates Christianity, because it has crippled all that is noble in humanity."

Hitler's confidant, personal architect, and Minister of Armaments Albert Speer wrote: "Amid his political associates in Berlin, Hitler made harsh pronouncements against the church", yet "he conceived of the church as an instrument that could be useful to him".

You just need to face the facts. Eugenics and Aryan Supremacism changed Hitler. I think Goebbels' quotes tell your story of evolution.

goebbels_lie.jpg

Your need to link Charles Darwin with a phrase falsely attributed to him, “survival of the fittest”, is a tactic fairly common to the fundamentalist ministries. They are fine with perpetuating a fraud when it serves their agenda. That agenda is fraud and misrepresentation but let’s not attribute truth and integrity to the hyper-religious.

The other point is you can't read and comprehend what I write correctly because of your delusions :cuckoo:. Darwin put "survival of the fittest" in his Origin of Species later publications.

Charles-Darwin-quote-about-evolution-from-On-The-Origin-of-Species-1c3090.jpg

Well, not so much.

What about getting stoned and working with imaginary numbers?

Because what you write isn't food. It's not nourishing. It's what comes out the other end :wtf:.

Yes, Hitler was raised a Catholic but he repudiated it as explained by his own fellow Nazis. For example, Joseph Goebbels wrote "He hates Christianity, because it has crippled all that is noble in humanity."

Hitler's confidant, personal architect, and Minister of Armaments Albert Speer wrote: "Amid his political associates in Berlin, Hitler made harsh pronouncements against the church", yet "he conceived of the church as an instrument that could be useful to him".

You just need to face the facts. Eugenics and Aryan Supremacism changed Hitler. I think Goebbels' quotes tell your story of evolution.

View attachment 431510

The other point is you can't read and comprehend what I write correctly because of your delusions :cuckoo:. Darwin put "survival of the fittest" in his Origin of Species later publications.

View attachment 431515
Well, yes, your childish attempts at insult are a well worn tactic. I’m just surprised you think such tactics in any way support an argument.

While you claim Hitler “repudiated” Christianity, we also have:
“Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.

Adolf Hitler

“I am now as before a Catholic and will always remain )

Adolph Hitler

I am personally convinced of the great power and deep significance of Christianity, and I won't allow any other religion to be promoted.

Adolf Hitler

Your frantic attempts to link Charles Darwin with a phrase coined by someone else (Spencer), is standard fare for the hyper-religious. Spencer read read the works of Thomas Malthus who wrote about conditions in the London slums which is where Spencer got "survival of the fittest". Darwin knew of Jean Lamarck and his work connected to sociology and the theory of wants and needs by the desperately poor.

Rather than mindlessly copying slogans from ID’iot creation ministries, you might want to actually learn about the sciences you are so quick to try and denigrate.

A fantasy expressed mathematically is still a fantasy
If the universe has shown us anything, it's that something that can happen once will happen many, many times in our universe. Found a unique, new type of star? Well you, expect us to find many others just like it, now that we know how to find them.

Abiogenesis happened on our planet? We can reasonably expect it to happen elsewhere, in our vast universe.

Yet "parallel universes" is nothing more than a fantasy. String theory cannot substantiate or even support it. It is little more than frat boys speculating.

Hitler -----> hell
Darwin ---> hell

Any questions?

Treat them as vectors ... easy peasy ...
I've never heard that. What part is imaginary?

Using the complex form a + bi gives us a unit vector approach ... a times the real unit vector plus b times the imaginary unit vector ... then add and multiply as usual ... with both closure and unique identities we can form our one-to-one correspondence and map our complex values straight into this vector form ... or any vector form for that matter ... pick whichever one is easiest to compute with ...

I've never had to deal with these values ... my understanding is that they crop up in electronics here and there ... [shrugs shoulders] ... I'm an uneducated construction laborer, what do you expect of me? ...

ETA: Scalar multiplication, my bad ...

Last edited:
Treat them as vectors ... easy peasy ...
I've never heard that. What part is imaginary?

Using the complex form a + bi gives us a unit vector approach ... a times the real unit vector plus b times the imaginary unit vector ... then add and multiply as usual ... with both closure and unique identities we can form our one-to-one correspondence and map our complex values straight into this vector form ... or any vector form for that matter ... pick whichever one is easiest to compute with ...

I've never had to deal with these values ... my understanding is that they crop up in electronics here and there ... [shrugs shoulders] ... I'm an uneducated construction laborer, what do you expect of me? ...

I think you need more than two dimensions in your example, no?

Usually, it is expressed as sine waves as we have positive parts of a wave going up to its crest and negative parts going down to its trough.

Forum List

Back