Atheists want multiple universes and extra-terrestrial civilizations to exist because they think it will hurt Christianity

Treat them as vectors ... easy peasy ...
I've never heard that. What part is imaginary?

Using the complex form a + bi gives us a unit vector approach ... a times the real unit vector plus b times the imaginary unit vector ... then add and multiply as usual ... with both closure and unique identities we can form our one-to-one correspondence and map our complex values straight into this vector form ... or any vector form for that matter ... pick whichever one is easiest to compute with ...

I've never had to deal with these values ... my understanding is that they crop up in electronics here and there ... [shrugs shoulders] ... I'm an uneducated construction laborer, what do you expect of me? ...

ETA: Scalar multiplication, my bad ...
We need an industrial strength version of SimCity where we can plug in all the factors we can find.

But belief in these theories are more wishful thinking than reality.

The concept that there are an infinite number of parallel universes is poppycock. Even if true, there will never be a way to prove it.

If extra-terrestrial civilizations existed, we'd know it by now. We've been listening for their radio signals for decades and in all that time we've heard squat.

The reality is that atheist scientists have pushed belief in these notions because they hate Christianity and want to undermine people's faith in religion.
Still waiting for you to show us how this would damage Christianity. But being who you are, you wont be coming back to your own thread to face the music.

I think you need more than two dimensions in your example, no?
Usually, it is expressed as sine waves as we have positive parts of a wave going up to its crest and negative parts going down to its trough.

This is just one complex dimension ... being represented as two real dimensions ... we can do that in math ...
The imaginary unit is defined as the square root of -1 ... and that is how it's usually expressed ...

I know you understand that nothing in your rant addressed what I wrote so what was the point?

Yes, Hitler was raised a Catholic, Nazi ideology had roots in Catholicism and the Church never excommunicated Hitler. You may find the above uncomfortable but the historical record remains in spite of your hurt feelings.

Your need to link Charles Darwin with a phrase falsely attributed to him, “survival of the fittest”, is a tactic fairly common to the fundamentalist ministries. They are fine with perpetuating a fraud when it serves their agenda. That agenda is fraud and misrepresentation but let’s not attribute truth and integrity to the hyper-religious.

Hitler -----> hell
Darwin ---> hell

Any questions?
Yes.

Are you a part time comedian?

I know you understand that nothing in your rant addressed what I wrote so what was the point?

Yes, Hitler was raised a Catholic, Nazi ideology had roots in Catholicism and the Church never excommunicated Hitler. You may find the above uncomfortable but the historical record remains in spite of your hurt feelings.

Your need to link Charles Darwin with a phrase falsely attributed to him, “survival of the fittest”, is a tactic fairly common to the fundamentalist ministries. They are fine with perpetuating a fraud when it serves their agenda. That agenda is fraud and misrepresentation but let’s not attribute truth and integrity to the hyper-religious.

Hitler -----> hell
Darwin ---> hell

Any questions?
Yes.

I got more.

Jeffrey Dahmer -----> hell (forgot to repent homosexuality)
Anne Frank -----> heaven (too innocent)

Certainly, if Hitler was what you say he was, then he wouldn't have executed Anne Frank.

ETA: No multiverse and no aliens, too.

Hitler -----> hell
Darwin ---> hell

Any questions?
Yes.

I got more.

Certainly, if Hitler was what you say he was, then he wouldn't have executed Anne Frank.

Gross. Your beliefs are so immoral, which makes you immoral.

Hitler -----> hell
Darwin ---> hell

Any questions?
Yes.

I got more.

That's nice that you have assigned yourself as your gods little helper deciding about who goes to your heavens and hells. It seems you have decided to partner with your gods and take on a more active roll in people's lives. Such are the cult fantasies of the hyper-religious.

Hitler -----> hell
Darwin ---> hell

Any questions?
Yes.

I got more.

That's nice that you have assigned yourself as your gods little helper deciding about who goes to your heavens and hells. It seems you have decided to partner with your gods and take on a more active roll in people's lives. Such are the cult fantasies of the hyper-religious.

It's just an educated guess. Personal opinion.

How am I suppose to know for sure? I read another article on Dahmer today -- Jeffrey Dahmer's Life (and Death) in Prison.

I'm not hyper religious. I participate in a wide array of topics here. What about you?

Hitler -----> hell
Darwin ---> hell

Any questions?
Yes.

I got more.

Gross. Your beliefs are so immoral, which makes you immoral.

Just because I thought Hitler would not have executed Anne Frank if Hollie was right?

What comment of mine crawled up your bunghole?

Hitler -----> hell
Darwin ---> hell

Any questions?
Yes.

I got more.

How am I suppose to know for sure? I read another article on Dahmer today -- Jeffrey Dahmer's Life (and Death) in Prison.

I'm not hyper religious. I participate in a wide array of topics here. What about you?
You should try out for the hyper-religious swim team - backstroke competition.

It's odd your waffling now about ''just an educated guess'' when your earlier comments were very specific and emphatic about who you were condemning to hell on behalf of your gods.

Not sure why it is but the hyper-religious seem to be the angriest, most hateful people on the planet. Why you?

Hitler -----> hell
Darwin ---> hell

Any questions?
Yes.

I got more.

You should try out for the hyper-religious swim team - backstroke competition.

It's odd your waffling now about ''just an educated guess'' when your earlier comments were very specific and emphatic about who you were condemning to hell on behalf of your gods.

Not sure why it is but the hyper-religious seem to be the angriest, most hateful people on the planet. Why you?

You're not answering my questions while I answered most, if not all of yours. It makes me feel you are lying and hiding things.

If Hitler was INFLUENCED by Catholicism more than Darwin's "survival of the fittest" and eugenics, then he would not have killed all those Jews and others because it is an objective commandment of morality between humans by God. Isn't it more likely he was influenced by eugenics and was drooling over it?

tenor.gif

As for the hell/heaven, it's just my opinion. Am I not allowed to have opinions here? We have strayed far, far, far from science discussion here because you are too much influenced by the atheist religion.

No multiverse and no aliens, too.
You don't know that. Where there is one universe, there could be more. And, there could be at least, one intelligent life form in every galaxy. Perhaps there are more civilizations closer to each other in a galaxy, far, far away.

Yes, I do from science. Multiverse is based on scientific atheism not being able to answer what was there BEFORE the big bang. They think because of the light double-slit experiment and Schrodinger's cat that multiverse has to exist. Nothing of the kind; it's just the future and once we observe, then it is set. Before that, there are many possibilities.

There are no intelligent aliens as we would've been contacted or have found them already.

You don't know that. Where there is one universe, there could be more. And, there could be at least, one intelligent life form in every galaxy. Perhaps there are more civilizations closer to each other in a galaxy, far, far away.

Yes, I do from science. Multiverse is based on scientific atheism not being able to answer what was there BEFORE the big bang. They think because of the light double-slit experiment and Schrodinger's cat that multiverse has to exist. Nothing of the kind; it's just the future and once we observe, then it is set. Before that, there are many possibilities.

There are no intelligent aliens as we would've been contacted or have found them already.
You have no science for your point of view. A Universe based on non-scientific theism not being able to answer where God came from before He allegedly created the Universe.

You claim there are no intelligent aliens just like atheists can claim there is no god or He would have made contact already. And, all myths are based on creationism.

You have no science for your point of view. A Universe based on non-scientific theism not being able to answer where God came from before He allegedly created the Universe.

You claim there are no intelligent aliens just like atheists can claim there is no god or He would have made contact already. And, all myths are based on creationism.

Don't be ridiculous and a stooge. What evidence do you have?

OTOH, I have provided there are no evidence whatsoever for a multiverse and debunked the multiverse arguments. Moreover, I have science for no intelligent aliens. Probably no alien organisms whatsoever. We've searched the solar system and there have been none (two places left).

But belief in these theories are more wishful thinking than reality.

The concept that there are an infinite number of parallel universes is poppycock. Even if true, there will never be a way to prove it.

If extra-terrestrial civilizations existed, we'd know it by now. We've been listening for their radio signals for decades and in all that time we've heard squat.

The reality is that atheist scientists have pushed belief in these notions because they hate Christianity and want to undermine people's faith in religion.
This is just you accidentally telling on yourself again. Really, the reason you deny and mock science is because you see it as adversarial to your iron aged faith.

OTOH, I have provided there are no evidence whatsoever for a multiverse and debunked the multiverse arguments. Moreover, I have science for no intelligent aliens. Probably no alien organisms whatsoever. We've searched the solar system and there have been none (two places left).
The same evidence you have provided. Just your opinion. If one universe exists how can you claim there are no others? And, no proof of other intelligent life in our solar system means nothing when there are billions of galaxies not just stars. The law of large numbers applies to back up my opinion.

And, you conveniently ignored that all myths are based on creationism.

The same evidence you have provided. Just your opinion. If one universe exists how can you claim there are no others? And, no proof of other intelligent life in our solar system means nothing when there are billions of galaxies not just stars. The law of large numbers applies to back up my opinion.

And, you conveniently ignored that all myths are based on creationism.

Just as I thought. You are a stooge and have no evidence :auiqs.jpg:.

OTOH, I debunked you and punked you in my last post.

You need valid arguments not just being full of fallacy (of argumentum ad hominem).

I asked you a couple of times for your evidence and you've been a stooge. I can only wait so long.

Basically, I've already stated that only life begets life and we have the fine tuning facts. It shows all we have is what God created and natural selection developed. ToE is wrong. Maybe there could be panspermia, but it's doubtful life will survive in the rigors of space being exposed to the solar wind.

The facts are with me. There have been no aliens (in 4.54 billion of years or even 13.7 billion years). Just what God said he created six thousand or so years ago. Dr. Louis Pasteur's beautiful swan neck flask experiment. Chicken before the egg. Atheist scientists dying without ever finding aliens or abiogenesis (spontaneous generation).

Forum List

Back