Atheists want multiple universes and extra-terrestrial civilizations to exist because they think it will hurt Christianity

Who, exactly, wants multiverses and intelligent aliens?

The atheists and their evolutionist scientists badly want multiverses and intelligent aliens because God did not create them. They do not want to go to hell and be miserable forever. I would think we would die because of the end of the world, natural, or other causes before multiverses or any alien life is found (unless panspermia but that is doubtful, too). So far, the atheists are hellbound as there is no evidence for either.

Why is it that science backs up what the Bible says and not evolution? Could it be that the assumption of billions of years universe and Earth are wrong? We have the hard evidence of soft tissue in dinosaur fossils. We have the Precambrian explosion. We have the CMB and big bang. We have God as dark energy. We may have dark matter, too (see below). We have the explanation for light-slit duality. We have the evidence for traveling forward in time, but not backward which negates the multiverse of the past.

A Galaxy with little or no dark matter
"A recent discovery revealed that a nearby galaxy, NGC 1052-DF2, has little or no dark matter.1 NGC 1052-DF2 is a little more than 60 million light years away and is about the same size of the Milky Way. However, NGC 1052-DF2 is much fainter than the Milky Way or other galaxies of similar size. Application of the M/L ratio reveals a lighted mass of about 200 million times that of the sun. The orbital motion of 10 objects, presumed to be globular clusters, produced a dynamic mass only slightly larger than the lighted mass. Considering the likely errors involved, this result is consistent with little or no dark matter in this galaxy. However, this galaxy certainly is large enough for MOND to operate, if MOND is correct. The fact that the dynamic mass of this galaxy is consistent with its lighted mass would seem to eliminate MOND as a viable theory. Paradoxically, the discovery that there is no dark matter in this particular galaxy amounts to evidence that dark matter exists in other galaxies."

Aside from you, who is claiming that atheists and their evilutionist atheist scientists badly want multiverses and intelligent aliens? I’ve haven’t read of evilutionist atheist scientists demanding anything you claim so I’m left to suspect your rant is something that derives from one or more of the fundamentalist ministries.

It can’t be ruled out that multiverses and intelligent aliens could be the product of gods other than your various gods. How’s that for a kick in the pants? In this earthly realm, there are of course, lots of claimed gods besides your gods. The universe may therefore have designer gods much better at designing than your gods.

Why is it that you claim science “backs up” the Bibles when that is not the case? Can you provide documentary evidence where science backs up a flat earth?

Why would you expect anyone but another fundamentalist Christian to accept anything from AIG? As you know, AIG as well as all of the ID creation ministries require their members agree to a “Statement of Faith” that predefines their conclusions about matters related to science exploration. As you know, none of the ID Creation ministries do research. None of the ID Creation ministries publish in peer reviewed journals. Objective observers understand that the ID Creation ministries will invariably ignore facts and data to press their religious bias.

Nobody takes you seriously here because you continue to talk about the flat Earth.
That was a very ineffective way of sidestepping those difficult questions which confound religionists.

The light is time dilated. Humans only assume 4.5 billion years because of Darwinism.

Guy, this is so absurd it's laughable. WE KNOW HOW FAST LIGHT TRAVELS. We know that stars at the other end of the galaxy are 185,000 light years away. That means the light from them now we are seeing was emitted by their stars 185,000 years ago.

1608254536886.png

Not how the universe actually works...

We don't know for sure since Jesus is the only one to look into his heart. Was Dahmer baptized, too?

Yes, he was in prison.. Lots of guys find Jesus in prison, for some reason.

It's difficult for me to say where these people were coming from because now I know Catholicism isn't Christianity. I didn't know when I went to parochial elementary school. It's their own version of Christianity and may lead people astray. For example, we hear about Pope Francis and his words which go against what the Bible says. Or salvation requires much more with Catholicsm. Why is it that way and goes further that what the Bible says? We come to the conclusion, it isn't true Christianity and may lead people astray. But even this, I didn't realize until much later.

They were coming from the same place you are.... religious fanaticism.

As far as Pope Francis going against what the bible says, there are probably a whole bunch of things in the Bible you go against... I'm sure you haven't stoned any of your neighbors for working on the Sabbath or burned any witches lately.

The thing about morality in the Bible. When it came to burning witches or owning slaves, God didn't change his mind, so we changed ours.

Are we talking about the same Martin Luther? He was a German monk who wrote the 95 Theses and went against the Catholic church. He was the one who started Lutheranism and true Christianity (he was ex-communicated by Pope Leo X).

Yes, and he also wrote this shit.

In the treatise, he argues that Jewish synagogues and schools be set on fire, their prayer books destroyed, rabbis forbidden to preach, homes burned, and property and money confiscated. They should be shown no mercy or kindness,[2] afforded no legal protection,[3] and "these poisonous envenomed worms" should be drafted into forced labor or expelled for all time.[4] He also seems to advocate their murder, writing "[W]e are at fault in not slaying them".[5]

The book may have had an impact on creating antisemitic Germanic thought through the Middle Ages.[6] During World War II, copies of the book were held up by Nazis at rallies, and the prevailing scholarly consensus is that it had a significant impact on the Holocaust.[7] Since then, the book has been denounced by many Lutheran churches.[8]

OTOH, Darwin's racism led directly to social Darwinism, taking "survival of the fittest" from Herbert Spencer and putting it in his first book, and Hitler using survival of the fittest as his credo. Hitler adopted eugenics in finding ways to kill the Jews. We still have Planned Parenthood to this day in black and poor neighborhoods. What a disgusting, filthy POS Darwin was!!! He may as well have been skinned alive and boiled in oil had people knew.

Wow, so many things wrong with this statement.

First, Hitler didn't believe in Darwinian evolution. He didn't believe Germans (Aryans) evolved from lower animals...

Second, as stated above, German anti-Semitism came from Lutheranism.

Third, "Survival of the Fittest" is often taken completely out of context.

Fourth, Planned Parenthood actually opposed abortion in Margaret Sangers day, when Eugenics had more scientific credibility than it does now.

Of course, we still practice Eugenics. We abort fetuses with genetic deformities, and we genetically screen potential parents for a whole array of diseases such as Cystic Fibrosis and Tay-Sachs syndrome. Science is a tool, and like any tool, it can be misused or misapplied.

The light is time dilated. Humans only assume 4.5 billion years because of Darwinism.

Guy, this is so absurd it's laughable. WE KNOW HOW FAST LIGHT TRAVELS. We know that stars at the other end of the galaxy are 185,000 light years away. That means the light from them now we are seeing was emitted by their stars 185,000 years ago.

View attachment 430472
Not how the universe actually works...

Prove it wanker.

Yes, he was in prison.. Lots of guys find Jesus in prison, for some reason.

They prolly don't have much choice like the poor. You do and turn atheist and wrong.

They were coming from the same place you are.... religious fanaticism.

As far as Pope Francis going against what the bible says, there are probably a whole bunch of things in the Bible you go against... I'm sure you haven't stoned any of your neighbors for working on the Sabbath or burned any witches lately.

The thing about morality in the Bible. When it came to burning witches or owning slaves, God didn't change his mind, so we changed ours.

Heh. You're the one discussing religion in S&T and say I'm a fanatic. Why can't you discuss multiverse and aliens? Because you lost already?

Yes, and he also wrote this shit.

I'll read when I get a chance. We can discuss in R&T.

OTOH, Darwin's racism led directly to social Darwinism, taking "survival of the fittest" from Herbert Spencer and putting it in his first book, and Hitler using survival of the fittest as his credo. Hitler adopted eugenics in finding ways to kill the Jews. We still have Planned Parenthood to this day in black and poor neighborhoods. What a disgusting, filthy POS Darwin was!!! He may as well have been skinned alive and boiled in oil had people knew.

First, Hitler didn't believe in Darwinian evolution. He didn't believe Germans (Aryans) evolved from lower animals...

Fourth, Planned Parenthood actually opposed abortion in Margaret Sangers day, when Eugenics had more scientific credibility than it does now.

Of course, we still practice Eugenics. We abort fetuses with genetic deformities, and we genetically screen potential parents for a whole array of diseases such as Cystic Fibrosis and Tay-Sachs syndrome. Science is a tool, and like any tool, it can be misused or misapplied.

You're just wrong and hypocritical. I just exposed you and atheists. Look at you and your defending racism. Just face it that you bow down and kiss the feet of a racist mass murderer like Darwin and his racist family.

Heh. You're the one discussing religion in S&T and say I'm a fanatic. Why can't you discuss multiverse and aliens? Because you lost already?

Because I don't believe in multi-verses and frankly, I've said many times I think UFO's are an urban mythology.

You're just wrong and hypocritical. I just exposed you and atheists. Look at you and your defending racism. Just face it that you bow down and kiss the feet of a racist mass murderer like Darwin and his racist family.

Uh, Darwin didn't kill anyone, as opposed to Christians, who've committed one genocide after another. The old joke was "When the white man came, they had the Bible and we had the land. Then they had the land and we have the Bible."

Darwin was a mass murderer? That’s news I was not aware of. I would be curious to see some facts about that.

Darwin was a mass murderer? That’s news I was not aware of. I would be curious to see some facts about that.

"Adolf Hitler and Eugenics
As horrific as forced sterilization in America was, nothing compared to Adolf Hitler’s eugenic experiments leading up to and during World War II. And Hitler didn’t come up with the concept of a superior Aryan race all on his own. In fact, he referred to American eugenics in his 1934 book, Mein Kampf.

In Mein Kampf, Hitler declares non-Aryan races such as Jews and gypsies as inferior. He believed Germans should do everything possible, including genocide, to make sure their gene pool stayed pure. And in 1933, the Nazis created the Law for the Prevention of Hereditarily Diseased Offspring which resulted in thousands of forced sterilizations."

Darwin may as well have been SATAN himself. What an evil person he was. He belongs in the lowest of depths. Did you read his racist The Descent of Man book? Why do you think people like you believe you came from monkeys and humans started in Africa? He supported wholeheartedly Eugenics which came from his relative and his theories.

As horrific as forced sterilization in America was, nothing compared to Adolf Hitler’s eugenic experiments leading up to and during World War II. And Hitler didn’t come up with the concept of a superior Aryan race all on his own. In fact, he referred to American eugenics in his 1934 book, Mein Kampf.

In Mein Kampf, Hitler declares non-Aryan races such as Jews and gypsies as inferior. He believed Germans should do everything possible, including genocide, to make sure their gene pool stayed pure. And in 1933, the Nazis created the Law for the Prevention of Hereditarily Diseased Offspring which resulted in thousands of forced sterilizations."

Darwin may as well have been SATAN himself. What an evil person he was. He belongs in the lowest of depths. Did you read his racist The Descent of Man book? Why do you think people like you believe you came from monkeys and humans started in Africa? He supported wholeheartedly Eugenics which came from his relative and his theories.

Some have claimed the only reason the US gave up on Eugenics is Because the Nazis liked it.

Some have claimed the only reason the US gave up on Eugenics is Because the Nazis liked it.

Eugenics which Darwin supported took it too far and Hitler took it even further to genocide. I think the US people wanted some racism because they were afraid of immigration.

Because I don't believe in multi-verses and frankly, I've said many times I think UFO's are an urban mythology.

Finally, some science. I think the multiverse has been developed further in order to explain how our universe could start. The atheist scientists couldn't explain what was there before the big bang as God, the supernatural, KCA, and the Bible are the best arguments for what existed before the big bang and spacetime.

The atheist scientists also want intelligent aliens as it would show that abiogenesis occurs in other places besides Earth.

Uh, Darwin didn't kill anyone, as opposed to Christians, who've committed one genocide after another. The old joke was "When the white man came, they had the Bible and we had the land. Then they had the land and we have the Bible."

Darwin wanted it just as much as his cousin and his family. This is one of the reasons for why uniformitarianism and Darwinism were formulated and accepted. It isn't a coincidence that Darwin loved "the survival of the fittest" of Herbert Spencer and Hitler embraced it as well. Like minds. Evil minds.

It seems your frantic attempt to link Darwin with eugenics was a total bust.

The hyper-religious often attempt to make such a connection because their anti-science views cause them to attack the science of evolutionary biology at their every opportunity.

The source of the label ''social Darwinism'' was Herbert Spencer.

You might attach the notion of eugenics to Hitler who was raised a Catholic and, as you will attempt to rewrite history, we know that Hazi ideology wad deeply rooted in Christianity. Hitler was never excommunicated from the Church, BTW.

Forum List

Back