Atheists: Just Calm Down

As you create a thread to complain, incite arguments. and begin a circle jerk

People do need to calm the fuck down. I don't even consider myself a Christian or religious, but I could care less how others celebrate their holidays.

That said, it's a very vocal minority of atheists who really care. Many atheists celebrate Christmas themselves.

'Tis the season to be jolly. :)

If you find any sense of personal satisfaction in waging secular jihad against three plastic wise men in a storefront window, you desperately need a remedial course in open-mindedness

Read the article @ Articles: Atheists: Just Calm Down
oreilly-war-on-christmas.jpg

I'm an atheist. I say "Merry Christmas" and mean it. I rather like the holidays, I simply attach no religious meaning to it, any more than I do to Halloween or Valentine's Day. Anyone who gets bent out of shape over a store front having a manger scene or a commercial reminding us to be Christ-like or a clerk wishing us a Happy Chaka-Kahn or a Merry Christmas can go fuck themselves with a pine cone.

As you create a thread to complain, incite arguments. and begin a circle jerk
:confused:

Got your knickers twisted, did we?
No, it's just that the thread premise exhibits the ignorance and stupidity common to most on the right.

'Christmas' was a secular holiday long before it was misappropriate by Christians; non-Christians and those free from faith enjoy this time of year just as much as Christians, if not more so.

So have a very Merry Christmas – those of us free from faith will do the same.

People do need to calm the fuck down. I don't even consider myself a Christian or religious, but I could care less how others celebrate their holidays.

That said, it's a very vocal minority of atheists who really care. Many atheists celebrate Christmas themselves.

The whole point of freedom of religion is the freedom to believe or not and others have the same rights. It is only a problem when some people get in your face about their faith when you could care less.

The spirit of christmas is about love, sharing and joy. The rest is just erroneous myth, a nice story but factually wrong. So a christmas tree bring excitement and color into the home. So gifts are shared. So family come together for a nice day.

Enjoy the christmas, just don't rub others nose in your holiday if they are not from your particular church.

Muslims also just celebrated the birth of their prophet, though celebration is not supposed to be allowed.

You do know that jesus was not born in December? You are celebrating a pagan day, but then many dates in Christianity are wrong.

If you find any sense of personal satisfaction in waging secular jihad against three plastic wise men in a storefront window, you desperately need a remedial course in open-mindedness

"Hungarian Christmas". This is the title of morbid photo(gif.):

http://49.media.tumblr.com/0c451eb1e0d8ab5e13d395ccc45f704d/tumblr_nzqi1ut5OX1qz6f9yo1_500.gif

The newspaper shared it in the facbook. (Editor in chief: László Bartus)
Amerikai Népszava

The newspaper:
" The Hungarian American People’s Voice and Liberty (Amerikai Magyar Népszava Szabadság) is the oldest and largest Hungarian printed newspaper in the US, established in 1891. It is the only Hungarian language newspaper published nationwide in the US that’s read all over the country. Also, it is the largest advertising newspaper in Hungarian in the US.

The Amerikai Népszava online edition (nepszava.us) is the largest Hungarian language online newspaper in the Western world. The nepszava.us website is continuously read by Hungarians in 56 different countries, with most readers located in the US and Hungary. "
Homepage Video | Amerikai Népszava

The whole point of freedom of religion is the freedom to believe or not and others have the same rights. It is only a problem when some people get in your face about their faith when you could care less.

The spirit of christmas is about love, sharing and joy. The rest is just erroneous myth, a nice story but factually wrong. So a christmas tree bring excitement and color into the home. So gifts are shared. So family come together for a nice day.

Enjoy the christmas, just don't rub others nose in your holiday if they are not from your particular church.

Muslims also just celebrated the birth of their prophet, though celebration is not supposed to be allowed.

You do know that jesus was not born in December? You are celebrating a pagan day, but then many dates in Christianity are wrong.

Just read this morning a piece about the possibility that Jesus WAS born in December. Just didn't bother to copy if.

Just read this morning a piece about the possibility that Jesus WAS born in December. Just didn't bother to copy if.

probably referring to the Taylor Marshall’s book The Eternal City Rome & and Origins of Catholic Christianity.

Forum List

Back