Atheists... how did evolution come into existance?

ToE is biology.
Well of course. It is physical selection acting on lifeforms. Biology is the study of lifeforms. I already covered all this. Please pay attention.

There are five natural selections formulated by Gregor Mendel and physical isn't one of them. C'mon you make up stupid shit on top stupid shit which is circular reasoning. We had the universe first. ToE came later.

What you violate is the atheist science's stupid law of "it's all due to chance." Whenever a professor of ToE writes this on the whiteboard, then leave the class immediately.

We don't know how things are supposed to turn out like the Earth and all the planets revolving around the sun, but somehow it did. This is called "reaching backwards" in time knowledge and the dumb atheist scientists ascribe it to chance. Even your "physical selection" describes this it's all due to chance bullsh*t. If we didn't know how our solar system worked, you would have made up something else. Today, it's DNA and RNA that's ascribed to chance. Instead, what's more likely is there was an intelligence behind the cause.

There are five natural selections formulated by Gregor Mendel and physical isn't one of them.
They are all physical. Evolution is just physical selection operating on generations of lifeforms. There is nothing to argue. These are just simple facts. The Theory of Evolution describes how physical selection produced the diversity of species. This is pretty basic stuff.

Last edited:
ToE is biology.
Well of course. It is physical selection acting on lifeforms. Biology is the study of lifeforms. I already covered all this. Please pay attention.

There are five natural selections formulated by Gregor Mendel and physical isn't one of them. C'mon you make up stupid shit on top stupid shit which is circular reasoning. We had the universe first. ToE came later.

What you violate is the atheist science's stupid law of "it's all due to chance." Whenever a professor of ToE writes this on the whiteboard, then leave the class immediately.

We don't know how things are supposed to turn out like the Earth and all the planets revolving around the sun, but somehow it did. This is called "reaching backwards" in time knowledge and the dumb atheist scientists ascribe it to chance. Even your "physical selection" describes this it's all due to chance bullsh*t. If we didn't know how our solar system worked, you would have made up something else. Today, it's DNA and RNA that's ascribed to chance. Instead, what's more likely is there was an intelligence behind the cause.
There is no atheist science's stupid law of "it's all due to chance."

I suspect you saw that on one of the crank creationer ministries and though you would use it on this site. Why would you choose to be an accomplice to promoting such nonsense?

Right. Selection is precisely the opposite of randomness. A massive object isn't a spheroid "by chance". It's not a roll of the die that determines whether or not a sharper tooth will be better at piercing flesh, for example. Physical laws dictate these outcomes, and these laws are the same everywhere and at all times. There is no "prop bet" on whether or not gravity will cause two massive objects to attract each other not. If someone is willing to take that bet, though, hit me up.

Last edited:
There are five natural selections formulated by Gregor Mendel and physical isn't one of them.
They are all physical. Evolution is just physical selection operating on generations of lifeforms. There is nothing to argue. These are just simple facts. The Theory of Evolution describes how physical selection produced the diversity of species. This is pretty basic stuff.

houdini-15.jpg

It's all basic stuff because we know what happened. Before we knew, it wasn't basic. I can only think of Houdini because I was reading about him today. He had a plan before he could do his magic and escape before dying. One was hidden keys. One can't just go in there thinking something will eventually happen because it's not always possible unless one has intelligence.

ToE is biology.

I suspect you saw that on one of the crank creationer ministries and though you would use it on this site. Why would you choose to be an accomplice to promoting such nonsense?

When we discuss origins like the big bang when there was no spacetime, then we get into the chance part. Or how life started, then we get into the random chance part.

When we discuss origins like the big bang when there was no spacetime, then we get into the chance part.
True, to a degree. It is not a necessary concept, but also cannot be ruled out. But nevertheless, the contents of the universe are fine tuned to its laws, not the other way around.

It's all basic stuff because we know what happened. Before we knew, it wasn't basic.
Wow man, that's deep.

Strangely, you say this, yet you aren't grasping these basic concepts.

Yet, no one is convinced. We don't know how your basic things happened in the past. We can't even see the future as it accelerates away from us. All we see are the collisions and explosions. Wouldn't you think that was basic? And then what happens at the black hole in the center? Why is that there?

Yet, no one is convinced.
Uh... Save for every educated person on the planet whose mind is not addled by some form of silly religious belief. See, this is why most have you on ignore...you intentionally say provably false things, which makes discussion pointless or impossible.

When we discuss origins like the big bang when there was no spacetime, then we get into the chance part.
True, to a degree. It is not a necessary concept, but also cannot be ruled out. But nevertheless, the contents of the universe are fine tuned to its laws, not the other way around.

Then you should be able to explain what's going to happen in the future, both cosmologically and biologically. Such as are we going to become multi-planetary? Will we find life on other planets even if they're microbial?

Yet, no one is convinced.
Uh... Save for every educated person on the planet whose mind is not addled by some form of silly religious belief. See, this is why most have you on ignore...you intentionally say provably false things, which makes discussion pointless or impossible.

Well, if you could disprove what I said then someone here would've done so already. I can show genesis while you can't show abiogenesis.

Then you should be able to explain what's going to happen in the future, both cosmologically and biologically.
False. While the universe is deterministic, the predictions would get more inaccurate over time. But this is an irrelevant red herring. The only things being argued as 100% certain by me are that selection will act to select for the formation of life and persistence of some of its forms.

Well, if you could disprove what I said then someone here would've done so already
See, like this. You are literally asking someone to disprove your universal claim that nobody believes "it". Which you didn't clearly define anyway. I cant believe you actually enjoy acting this fundamentally stupidly. I don't see the appeal.

Then you should be able to explain what's going to happen in the future, both cosmologically and biologically.
False. While the universe is deterministic, the predictions would get more inaccurate over time. But this is an irrelevant red herring. The only things being argued as 100% certain by me are that selection will act to select for the formation of life and persistence of some of its forms.

I started watching the Tyson - Jones fight. I can predict that Tyson will ktfo Jones based on the science of boxing. I'll tell you how I know afterward.

Yet, you give me nothing.

I started watching the Tyson - Jones fight. I can predict that Tyson will ktfo Jones based on the science of boxing.
I promise you nobody has any idea how this is relevant to anything being discussed here. Least of all you. Did someone claim, for example, that life as it exists in earth today could have been predicted? Nope. Actually, the irony is that you claim this. You claim this is all designed, andthat, had we known the design, we could have made the aforementioned prediction. So, as is often the case, it is you who is most guilty of that of which you accuse others.

Forum List

Back