Atheists... how did evolution come into existance?

I will have to take this as your admission to making false claims.

What did I claim? You being a sycophant? You rarely answer my questions, so I'm not sure. You were wrong about not knowing the author's names of the Bible.

Just having a talking head in front of a green screen (and adding a background later) isn't a big deal. Isn't it done regularly on tv shows? It makes you look like an evolutionary sycophant. Did she tell a lie or something? Made a faux pas?

I watched a news program where the tv news host had an expert of the covid-19 vaccine from its local area. Instead of asking the expert questions and letting the guest talk through most of the show, the host took over and explained how covid-19 gets transmitted from a facial touch. It was stupid as he just repeated what most of us know in front of a giant video screen. The guest stood next to him and wasn't asked to make a comment or answer any questions. I had to turn it off as it was a waste of time. Wouldn't something like that be a big deal to you?

As you don’t know that abiogenesis occurred,

That was my point. No one knows if it occurred or not as no one was there. With God as creator, he was also there as witness and he had his autobiography written by various authors. Do you remember what I said that would convince me to change my mind if I was an atheist (it had to do with the greatest thing I ever heard an atheist say)?

As you don’t know that space aliens exist do or do not exist, your absolutist propaganda is really pretty meaningless.

That's what bugs me about you (besides not answering my questions) because you didn't listen as I answered your questions about fine tuning, Hawking, and the no intelligent aliens theories. My claims about no aliens and no abiogenesis are backed by facts, scientific reasoning, and history. The evidence shows no aliens and no abiogenesis for 4.54 billion atheist science year old Earth and 13.7 billion atheist science year old universe.

ID’iot creationers are not banned from publishing in peer reviewed science journals. Yet another falsehood in your string of falsehoods. ID’iot creationers can publish what data / experiments / models they have for miracles, talking snakes, Ark pleasure cruises, whatever. The problem faced by ID’iot creationers is that they do no research and do no experiments. Ann Gauger and the Disco’tute attempting a fraud by green screening her image against an actual lab is callous and dishonest. I have to recognize however, that the ID’iot creation ministries are serial perpetrators of fraud.

More ad hominems. They're not allowed to do so, so they do their own peer reviews. Got a link to what you claim? I'll be glad to pass it on to AIG, creation.com, and ICR.

I will have to take this as your admission to making false claims.

What did I claim? You being a sycophant? You rarely answer my questions, so I'm not sure. You were wrong about not knowing the author's names of the Bible.

Just having a talking head in front of a green screen (and adding a background later) isn't a big deal. Isn't it done regularly on tv shows? It makes you look like an evolutionary sycophant. Did she tell a lie or something? Made a faux pas?

I watched a news program where the tv news host had an expert of the covid-19 vaccine from its local area. Instead of asking the expert questions and letting the guest talk through most of the show, the host took over and explained how covid-19 gets transmitted from a facial touch. It was stupid as he just repeated what most of us know in front of a giant video screen. The guest stood next to him and wasn't asked to make a comment or answer any questions. I had to turn it off as it was a waste of time. Wouldn't something like that be a big deal to you?

As you don’t know that abiogenesis occurred,

That was my point. No one knows if it occurred or not as no one was there. With God as creator, he was also there as witness and he had his autobiography written by various authors. Do you remember what I said that would convince me to change my mind if I was an atheist (it had to do with the greatest thing I ever heard an atheist say)?

As you don’t know that space aliens exist do or do not exist, your absolutist propaganda is really pretty meaningless.

That's what bugs me about you (besides not answering my questions) because you didn't listen as I answered your questions about fine tuning, Hawking, and the no intelligent aliens theories. My claims about no aliens and no abiogenesis are backed by facts, scientific reasoning, and history. The evidence shows no aliens and no abiogenesis for 4.54 billion atheist science year old Earth and 13.7 billion atheist science year old universe.

ID’iot creationers are not banned from publishing in peer reviewed science journals. Yet another falsehood in your string of falsehoods. ID’iot creationers can publish what data / experiments / models they have for miracles, talking snakes, Ark pleasure cruises, whatever. The problem faced by ID’iot creationers is that they do no research and do no experiments. Ann Gauger and the Disco’tute attempting a fraud by green screening her image against an actual lab is callous and dishonest. I have to recognize however, that the ID’iot creation ministries are serial perpetrators of fraud.

More ad hominems. They're not allowed to do so, so they do their own peer reviews. Got a link to what you claim? I'll be glad to pass it on to AIG, creation.com, and ICR.
Well, it is comical to read the hyper-religious claim to know the authors of the Bibles, If the hyper-religious were willing to be objective; they would admit they have no corroboration that any of the gospels were authored by Luke, Matthew, Mark or John. They are simply accepting they were. So what happens if they were written by priests who were trying to codify messianic fervor of the time, and they did so writing a fictional account of a messiah? What if the real Jesus is an Essene priest who lived 100 years before? Suddenly that could explain a few things. I am suggesting that Jesus could be an amalgam of existing messiahs of the time, most notably a rabbi of the Essenes who lived about 100 years before what is commonly referred to as the years of Jesus Christ. If memory serves, there's biblical notation that the Jews did not initially reject the messiah, not until they discovered his way was not that of the sword.

I would expect you to excuse the fraud perpetrated by Ann Gauger and the Disco'tute. I'm sure you're willing to excuse the lies and misrepresentations of those pressing a religious agenda as opposed to one of honesty and integrity. I suppose you're perfectly fine with frauds and charlatans attempting to represent that the creation ministries do actual research. Of course, they don't. They spend time trying to fraudulently pass themselves off as something they are not.

As to abiogenesis, we know with certainty it occurred. Life in the planet obviously exists so either natural mechanisms caused life to spark, or, one of any number of gods caused life to begin. There is no reason to accept that your gods were any more likely than the Hindu or Greek or any number of other gods were responsible. We see again that your various claims to know things with 100% certainty is supported with 0% facts.

You really would do yourself a favor by not falsely and fraudulently representing that Hawking supports your claims to the various gods "fine tuning'' anything. There is nothing in Hawking's writing that indicates he accepts you gods as ''fine tuning'' anything.

Between Ann Gauger, the Disco'tute, the various extremist Christian ministries and your comments, we have a disturbing pattern of behavior that accepts fraud, misrepresentation and falsehood as acceptable patterns of behavior.

Bond, if you don't stop wasting time mud wrestling with the likes of Hollie, I'm going to put you on ignore. It seems that all you want to do is restate your same points to the same atheists. Never anything new or interesting. Come on man.

Bond, if you don't stop wasting time mud wrestling with the likes of Hollie, I'm going to put you on ignore. It seems that all you want to do is restate your same points to the same atheists. Never anything new or interesting. Come on man.
The Ayatollah has issued his fatwa!

Why don't you say something to her then? She'll just keep yapping. Why don't you ignore her instead?

Anyway, I'm done with this thread for now. I think I demonstrated there are no aliens and no abiogenesis. Observation and common sense would tell us if there were. Only life begets life.

Last edited:

Why don't you say something to her then? She'll just keep yapping. Why don't you ignore her instead?

Anyway, I'm done with this thread for now. I think I demonstrated there are no aliens and no abiogenesis. Observation and common sense would tell us if there were. Only life begets life.
Where have you demonstrated there are no aliens and no abiogenesis? You made no demonstration in this thread.

Only “... because I say so” begets “... because I say so”.

I put her on Ignore LONG AGO and with her, countless other inane Leftists. Life is too short for you to waste your time and ours.

Stupidity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

You do the same thing over and over to Hollie and other Leftists and you expect them to change or learn? Homie don't think so.

Forum List

Back