Atheism's big LIE

Yeah, 25 seconds is nowhere near enough time to mutually consent, prevent unwanted pregnancy, and protect against disease transmission, let alone complete the task to any's satisfaction. Actually, just sounds desperate and stupid. Like Christianity in general.

Actually, just sounds desperate and stupid. Like Christianity in general.
Judaism explains it better. Throughout the day they have and do things that keep them focused on God and His Law. There are greater things then our troubles and desires, there is always a better way to live life, to work to be the best version of oneself.

Most non-Church meetings that I attend where I live do not begin with a prayer. If I lived where Blues Man lives, I would make an appointment with those in charge and confide how miserable at least one man is over a short prayer to begin the meeting. Perhaps the members and others who wish to open with a prayer could, a minute before the meeting, pray in the hallway and then file into the meeting hall where others are seated after the prayer. Prayer, not even 25 seconds of prayer, is meant to cause misery to anyone. I sincerely feel for him. On the other hand, there are many who should not be deprived of joy in the Lord and remaining close to him.

There is nothing to indicate that prayer before business meetings does anything to promote the business of doing business. Hold a prayer gathering before or after the meeting if you prefer. Some of us attend these meetings after classes and still have studies to attend to. Hold prayer gatherings on your time, not mine.
25 seconds. Imagine 25 seconds causing so much unhappiness in some while bringing peace to others.
Yes. Imagine 25 seconds and prayers to Gods that religious people insist must be imposed on others. Imagine 25 seconds causing so much happiness in some as they parade their Gods in front of those who came to a business meeting.

Judaism explains it better. Throughout the day they have and do things that keep them focused on God and His Law. There are greater things then our troubles and desires, there is always a better way to live life, to work to be the best version of oneself.

Most non-Church meetings that I attend where I live do not begin with a prayer. If I lived where Blues Man lives, I would make an appointment with those in charge and confide how miserable at least one man is over a short prayer to begin the meeting. Perhaps the members and others who wish to open with a prayer could, a minute before the meeting, pray in the hallway and then file into the meeting hall where others are seated after the prayer. Prayer, not even 25 seconds of prayer, is meant to cause misery to anyone. I sincerely feel for him. On the other hand, there are many who should not be deprived of joy in the Lord and remaining close to him.
Are the Gods closer to religious people at business meetings?

Judaism explains it better. Throughout the day they have and do things that keep them focused on God and His Law.
all three desert religions have abandoned the religion of antiquity -
1623328187879.png

and rather live for their own self interests through deliberate misinformation and false pretensions. meriweather

It's worth repeating... atheism's biggest lie is in believing one's life is better without God in it.

Are the Gods closer to religious people at business meetings?
God is always as close (or as far) as one wishes.
Your belief in one or more unique God(s) is not shared by everyone else. The largest portion of humanity goes throughout their daily life without a thought of your God(s). I think you may be missing the realization that rewards of self-satisfaction, kindness to others, joys and sorrows that affect the ebb and flow of our lives and beauty around us occur with or without your God(s) or anyone else's God(s).

Last edited:
The largest portion of humanity goes throughout their daily life without a thought of your God(s).
The largest portion also goes throughout their daily life without a thought of genealogy, photography, gardening, teaching middle school students, chinchillas, or playing the harp. And?

I think you may be missing the realization that rewards of self-satisfaction, kindness to others, joys and sorrows that affect the ebb and flow of our lives and beauty around us occur with or without your God(s) or anyone else's God(s).
I had that realization since babyhood. Some of us have all of that plus God.

It's worth repeating... atheism's biggest lie is in believing one's life is better without God in it.
truthful decision, not a lie for them and there is a difference -

between living their own lives free of religion to reach fruition as possible than those that substitute a false religion for a non existent deity for them to reach fruition - christians. their false messiah. to ever be judged for their own works.

to accomplish the prescribed religion of antiquity for admission to the Everlasting - can not be accomplished in the belief of forgeries and fallacies.

The largest portion of humanity goes throughout their daily life without a thought of your God(s).
The largest portion also goes throughout their daily life without a thought of genealogy, photography, gardening, teaching middle school students, chinchillas, or playing the harp. And?
Gardening and playing the harp, or any other of the activities you describe have eternal consequences with or without my participation.

On the other hand, the gods given to you by your family unit may be the wrong gods.

And?

You could spend eternity apart from the real gods.

That safety net of "living in heaven forever" seems to be the "hook" of religious belief - not for everyone perhaps - but a great many believers. Fear of death, fear of the unknown, fear of living life that can be cruel and short are mitigated by the promise of a father figure who will care for us.

Such a risk you take at being given the wrong Gods.
No risk at all. God meets us where we are.
I suppose that depends on the God or Gods individuals believe in. The Gods are rather arbitrary and capricious in terms of who they bless with their heavenly favors. Too bad you have abandoned the Gods of Shintoism. They don't take kindly to being snubbed.

Gardening and playing the harp, or any other of the activities you describe have eternal consequences with or without my participation.

On the other hand, the gods given to you by your family unit may be the wrong gods.

And?

You could spend eternity apart from the real gods.

That safety net of "living in heaven forever" seems to be the "hook" of religious belief - not for everyone perhaps - but a great many believers. Fear of death, fear of the unknown, fear of living life that can be cruel and short are mitigated by the promise of a father figure who will care for us.

The Bible teaches us the Way to live this life in the physical world. I suspect we will have a new set of instructions for the next. The Way of eternal (described as without beginning without end) life is described as loving and being loved. Love is eternal and God is love. I am not concerned about the next life. This life is the shadow, we will all move into the light next.

I suppose that depends on the God or Gods individuals believe in. The Gods are rather arbitrary and capricious in terms of who they bless with their heavenly favors. Too bad you have abandoned the Gods of Shintoism. They don't take kindly to being snubbed.
;) I think you mean it is too bad I wasn't chosen by the Gods of Shintoism. I guess I didn't meet their standards.

truthful decision, not a lie for them and there is a difference -

between living their own lives free of religion to reach fruition as possible than those that substitute a false religion for a non existent deity for them to reach fruition - christians. their false messiah. to ever be judged for their own works.

to accomplish the prescribed religion of antiquity for admission to the Everlasting - can not be accomplished in the belief of forgeries and fallacies.
I beg to disagree. One would have to experience both sides of the coin to know. I have.

So I will say again, atheism's biggest lie is in believing one's life is better without God in it.

Forum List

Back