At this point in 2016, Hillary led by 2.6 percent.......Biden leads by 8

I'm astonished anyone in this country pays any mind to any polls anymore.

2016 poll said Hillary was ahead by 2.6 percent, she won the popular vote by 2.1 percent.

Pretty accurate

Nate Silver says Biden will need to win by 5 or 6 percent to take the WH.
I think it is more like 4

Hillary won by 2 and Trump eked out wins by a few thousand votes.
Trump is not guaranteed a win at 2 percent, it is nearly impossible at 4

I'm astonished anyone in this country pays any mind to any polls anymore.

2016 poll said Hillary was ahead by 2.6 percent, she won the popular vote by 2.1 percent.

Pretty accurate

Nate Silver says Biden will need to win by 5 or 6 percent to take the WH.
I think it is more like 4

Hillary won by 2 and Trump eked out wins by a few thousand votes.
Trump is not guaranteed a win at 2 percent, it is nearly impossible at 4

I'll stick with Nate.

You can't even figure out which side lies more.

The US is the only superpower on the planet, seems were are doing something right.

The only way to get rid of the EC is through an amendment, that is not going to happen. States would not give up their say in deciding president in lieu of mob rule.

Actually, it's very east to get rid of the EC without amending the constitution... Just have all the big states sign on to the Interstate Compact.
Not going to happen, nor would it pass legal challenge.

The US is the only superpower on the planet, seems were are doing something right.

The only way to get rid of the EC is through an amendment, that is not going to happen. States would not give up their say in deciding president in lieu of mob rule.

Actually, it's very east to get rid of the EC without amending the constitution... Just have all the big states sign on to the Interstate Compact.
Not going to happen, nor would it pass legal challenge.
The Constitution says states decide
Nothing stops them from awarding to the popular vote winner

But perhaps most worrisome for the President: Trump's clearly behind his 2016 pace. By this point four years ago, he was rapidly closing the gap with Hillary Clinton. No such advancements can be seen in the 2020 polling against Biden.

1603674479538.jpeg

As of Oct 25, according to RCP

MI
2020 Biden by 7.8%. #ofUndecideds 7%
2016 Hillary by 10%. #ofUndecideds 15%

PA
2020 Biden by 5.1%. #ofUndecideds 5.9%
2016 Hillary by 5.2%. #ofUndecideds 10.8%

WI
2020 Biden by 4.6%. #ofUndecideds 6%
2016 Hillary by 6%. #ofUndecideds 15.4%

But ... but ... but ... 2016!

lol

Even if Biden wins who’s gonna fill his cabinet meth heads? Democrats are the most field political group in the history of the world

The problem with Wisconsin is that no one thought it was seriously in contention, so not a lot of polling was done

Exactly.

Up to this point in 2016, only 27 polls were conducted in WI, compared to 59 this year.

The polling firms have figured out that the state polls are what really matters, not the national polls. That's why they've put more money and improved the methodologies of states polls in swing states.

Also, what doesn't get reported much are Congressional district polls. Congressional district polls started to sniff out a Trump victory in October 2016. They aren't today. They are predicting the exact opposite, a blowout for Biden.

Even if Biden wins who’s gonna fill his cabinet meth heads? Democrats are the most field political group in the history of the world

Anything after Trump will be an improvement

His.....I will be surrounded by the best people turned into a revolving door

Name one Democrat that has any ounce of success?
or would be hireable in the private sector of America.. Your party is so over it’s not even funny

Just shutting down the circus and regaining some sanity for a while would be nice. Just fucking demonstrate that we're better than this, that's enough for a bit.

Forum List

Back