At the name of jesus " every" knee will bow!!! Ptl.

Why waste your life trying to fight and argue against God?? No little man has or ever will win.==At the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. PHILIPPIANS 2:10==It is written: "'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will acknowledge God.' ROMANS 14:11
YES!!! ""EVERY"" TONGUE WILL CONFESS THAT JESUS IS LORD.

Why waste your life trying to fight and argue against God?? No little man has or ever will win.==At the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. PHILIPPIANS 2:10==It is written: "'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will acknowledge God.' ROMANS 14:11

So if every knee will bow, do you then kiss a carpet too?

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

At the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. PHILIPPIANS 2:10==It is written: "'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will acknowledge God.' ROMANS 14:11

Yes--- Every knee will bow to our king( Jesus) in obeisance, to the glory of God the Father--the one who is worshipped.

Are all convinced to believe in the end?

I want to point out here whatever we may choose to believe about the answer to this question, it says nothing about how we live our lives today in Christ. We miss out by not following Christ today, no matter what the right answer to this question is. We cannot get back today in our tomorrows.

Yes Jesus is Lord--appointed( Daniel 7:13-15)

But he is not the almighty true God--only the Father If one believes the bible writers--1 Corinthians 8:6)

But he is not the almighty true God--only the Father If one believes the bible writers--1 Corinthians 8:6)

You deny the TRUTH of God's word and show your ignorance!!!= not smart!!!

Please then tell us who Paul said was God at 1 cor 8:6. Is 1 cor 8:6 Gods word?

Has anyone become a Jehovah’s Witness after reading the bible alone without the aid of Watchtower material?

OH YES!! YOU WILL BOW! Why waste your life trying to fight and argue against God?? No little man has or ever will win. At the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. PHILIPPIANS 2:10==It is written: "'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will acknowledge God.' ROMANS 14:11

God is Jesus,Jesus is God.== Christ Jesus, 6 who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped, 7 but emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men. 8 Being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross. 9 For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, 10 so that at the name of Jesus every knee will bow, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. philippians 2:5-11

Has anyone become a Jehovah’s Witness after reading the bible alone without the aid of Watchtower material?

They cant understand the deep hidden truths without being taught by Jesus' teachers---- that is why 33,000 different religions claiming Christianity-- a disunified mass of confusion---all saying the HS teaches them--- Is the HS the one confused--No--its men who are not lead by HS that are. one stands out.

OH YES!! YOU WILL BOW! Why waste your life trying to fight and argue against God?? No little man has or ever will win. At the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. PHILIPPIANS 2:10==It is written: "'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will acknowledge God.' ROMANS 14:11

Every knee will bow in obeisance to Gods appointed king--the Lord it teaches--it does not say God.

oh yes!! You will bow! Why waste your life trying to fight and argue against god?? No little man has or ever will win. At the name of jesus every knee will bow, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11and that every tongue will confess that jesus christ is lord, to the glory of god the father. Philippians 2:10==it is written: "'as surely as i live,' says the lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will acknowledge god.' romans 14:11

every knee will bow in obeisance to gods appointed king--the lord it teaches--it does not say god.

silly tard! The lord ""is"" god!!!

oh yes!! You will bow! Why waste your life trying to fight and argue against god?? No little man has or ever will win. At the name of jesus every knee will bow, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11and that every tongue will confess that jesus christ is lord, to the glory of god the father. Philippians 2:10==it is written: "'as surely as i live,' says the lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will acknowledge god.' romans 14:11

every knee will bow in obeisance to gods appointed king--the lord it teaches--it does not say god.

silly tard! The lord ""is"" god!!!

Jesus and Paul taught--only the Father is God( almighty) John 17:1-6( John 5:30)-- 1 cor 8:6)

Jesus has godlike qualities because Gods power goes through him( acts 2:22) ---An a belongs in the last line of John 1:1 to be in harmony with Jesus' truths.-- a god( small g) has godlike qualities. That is what John 1:1 is supposed to be,-- The trinity teaching contradicts Jesus. And 1 Corinthians 15:24-28 teaches--- When Jesus hands back the kingdom to his Father and God, Jesus will be in subjection to his Father and God.

God does not have a God.

Last edited:
And we know that the Son of God has come, and has given us understanding so that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life. 1john 5:20

It is written,
“As I live, says the Lord, every knee shall bow to Me,
And every tongue shall give praise to God.”

12 So then each one of us will give an account of himself to God.
Romans 14:11-12======= little arrogant,ignorant man best you learn your place in God's creation.

It is written,
“As I live, says the Lord, every knee shall bow to Me,
And every tongue shall give praise to God.”

12 So then each one of us will give an account of himself to God.
Romans 14:11-12======= little arrogant,ignorant man best you learn your place in God's creation.

Maybe you should follow your own advice--afterall eternal life depends on knowing the one ( Father)who sent Jesus and know Jesus--John 17:1-6--verse 6 = YHWH(Jehovah) ---Jesus'God--oh I forgot you don't believe Jesus over mens dogma.

Forum List

Back