At the name of jesus " every" knee will bow!!! Ptl.

gism, get some help soon. I bow to no one. Ever. And any god who needs me to bow to it isn't really a god now, is it?

oh yes!!! You will bow! And on your knees confess but then it is far too late!!! Why not wise up now???

lets see... ive had a few dishwashers and chefs named jesus.... and i cant for the life of me ever remember bowing down to them...

so i guess you are wrong.....

:lol:

So if I don't bow to your god, I'll get punished? I think Stalin used that trick first. :lol:

oh yes!!! You will bow! And on your knees confess but then it is far too late!!! Why not wise up now???

lets see... ive had a few dishwashers and chefs named jesus.... and i cant for the life of me ever remember bowing down to them...

So if I don't bow to your god, I'll get punished? I think Stalin used that trick first. :lol:

No. People will bow anyway.

John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

So god's gonna kick my ass? :lol:

He's going to be kind to you in this life and I hope you believe and repent.
Have a nice day.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGR4SFOimlk]Al Pacino Speech on Devil's Advocate - YouTube[/ame]

Jesus says to his followers,"you will be hated for my names sake but remember they hated me first".

Jesus says to his followers,"you will be hated for my names sake but remember they hated me first".

aw, does Gism feel hated?

That's a shame. Unfortunately like the rest of the worthless produce of your befuddled mind it is untrue. People may laugh and make fun of you and some people may even feel sorry for you but I don't think anyone could hate you anymore than they could hate a chimpanzee in a tuxedo.

He's going to be kind to you in this life and I hope you believe and repent.
Have a nice day.

He's going to be kind in the next life too. But He will still be just.

Yeah. that's what the verse says. That's what will happen. What exactly do you want us to discuss?

Our invisible Lord is NOT the flesh of a man named Jesus. Jesus and all us saints and prophets are illusions that are used by our invisible Lord to testify to our invisible existence within the mind of our Lord, the Creator of ALL things.

There's no discussion with the Truth.

Yeah. that's what the verse says. That's what will happen. What exactly do you want us to discuss?

Our invisible Lord is NOT the flesh of a man named Jesus. Jesus and all us saints and prophets are illusions that are used by our invisible Lord to testify to our invisible existence within the mind of our Lord, the Creator of ALL things.

There's no discussion with the Truth.

Maybe not for you. But the rest of us can discuss what we choose

Lets just say that man isn't neutral and how we judge God is really us judging ourselves.

Luke 19:27, Luke12:47, Romans 12:19, Matthew 8:12, Matthew 25:41, Matthew 18:6, James 2:19.

Matthew 12:20 is that verse I use to comfort people with until I read that word "till". Then it the truth dawned on me.

If the demons tremble according to James 2:19 and since the deomons are mightier than humans, how much more worse will it be for man?

Many live as the enemies of the cross of Christ. 19 In the end they will be destroyed. Their own emotions are their god, and they take pride in the shameful things they do. Their minds are set on worldly things. 20 We, however, are citizens of heaven. We look forward to the Lord Jesus Christ coming from heaven as our Savior. 21 Through his power to bring everything under his authority, he will change our humble bodies and make them like his glorified body. PHILLIPIANS 3:18-21

BELIEVERS God has rescued us from the power of darkness and has brought us into the kingdom of his Son, whom he loves. 14 His Son paid the price to free us, which means that our sins are forgiven.
He is the image of the invisible God,
the firstborn of all creation.
He created all things in heaven and on earth,
visible and invisible.
Whether they are kings or lords,
rulers or powers—
everything has been created through him and for him.
He existed before everything
and holds everything together.
He is also the head of the church, which is his body.
He is the beginning,
the first to come back to life
so that he would have first place in everything.
19 God was pleased to have all of himself live in Christ. 20 God was also pleased to bring everything on earth and in heaven back to himself through Christ. He did this by making peace through Christ’s blood sacrificed on the cross.
21 Once you were separated from God. The evil things you did showed your hostile attitude. 22 But now Christ has brought you back to God by dying in his physical body. He did this so that you could come into God’s presence without sin, fault, or blame. 23 This is on the condition that you continue in faith without being moved from the solid foundation of the hope that the Good News contains. You’ve heard this Good News of which I, Paul, became a servant. It has been spread throughout all creation under heaven.
COLOSSIANS 1:13-23

BELIEVERS WE ARE TO Live as God’s People

3 Since you were brought back to life with Christ, focus on the things that are above—where Christ holds the highest position. 2 Keep your mind on things above, not on worldly things. 3 You have died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. 4 Christ is your life. When he appears, then you, too, will appear with him in glory.

5 Therefore, put to death whatever is worldly in you: your sexual sin, perversion, passion, lust, and greed (which is the same thing as worshiping wealth). 6 It is because of these sins that God’s anger comes on those who refuse to obey him. 7 You used to live that kind of sinful life. 8 Also get rid of your anger, hot tempers, hatred, cursing, obscene language, and all similar sins. 9 Don’t lie to each other. You’ve gotten rid of the person you used to be and the life you used to live, 10 and you’ve become a new person. This new person is continually renewed in knowledge to be like its Creator. 11 Where this happens, there is no Greek or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, uncivilized person, slave, or free person. Instead, Christ is everything and in everything.
COLOSSIANS 3:1-11

Forum List

Back