At the name of jesus " every" knee will bow!!! Ptl.

BELIEVERS! You must understand this: In the last days there will be violent periods of time. 2 People will be selfish and love money. They will brag, be arrogant, and use abusive language. They will curse their parents, show no gratitude, have no respect for what is holy, 3 and lack normal affection for their families. They will refuse to make peace with anyone. They will be slanderous, lack self-control, be brutal, and have no love for what is good. 4 They will be traitors. They will be reckless and conceited. They will love pleasure rather than God. 5 They will appear to have a godly life, but they will not let its power change them. Stay away from such people. 2 timothy 3:1-5

BELIEVERS JESUS saved us, but not because of anything we had done to gain his approval. Instead, because of his mercy he saved us through the washing in which the Holy Spirit gives us new birth and renewal. 6 God poured a generous amount of the Spirit on us through Jesus Christ our Savior. 7 As a result, God in his kindness has given us his approval and we have become heirs who have the confidence that we have everlasting life.TITUS 3:5-7

YES!!!! GOD IS GOD THE FATHER,SON AND HOLYSPIRIT=JESUS IS GOD!!==In the past God spoke to our ancestors at many different times and in many different ways through the prophets. 2 In these last days he has spoken to us through his Son. God made his Son responsible for everything. His Son is the one through whom God made the universe. 3 His Son is the reflection of God’s glory and the exact likeness of God’s being. He holds everything together through his powerful words. After he had cleansed people from their sins, he received the highest position, the one next to the Father in heaven.

God’s Son Is Superior to the Angels

4 The Son has become greater than the angels since he has been given a name that is superior to theirs. 5 God never said to any of his angels,

“You are my Son.
Today I have become your Father.”

And God never said to any of his angels,

“I will be his Father,
and he will be my Son.”

6 When God was about to send his firstborn Son into the world, he said,
“All of God’s angels must worship him.”

7 God said about the angels,

“He makes his messengers winds.
He makes his servants flames of fire.”

8 But God said about his Son,
“Your throne, O God, is forever and ever.
The scepter in your kingdom is a scepter for justice.

You have loved what is right and hated what is wrong.
That is why God, your God,
anointed you, rather than your companions, with the oil of joy.”

10 God also said,

“Lord, in the beginning you laid the foundation of the earth.
With your own hands you made the heavens.

11 They will come to an end, but you will live forever.
They will all wear out like clothes.
They will be taken off like a coat.
You will change them like clothes.
But you remain the same, and your life will never end.

13 But God never said to any of the angels,

“Sit in the highest position in heaven
until I make your enemies your footstool.”

14 What are all the angels? They are spirits sent to serve those who are going to receive salvation.

On better reflection, that won't happen kiddo. People been tagging and baggin off the Jesus messiah legend since for before a millennia. Jesubuhada never showed up and that never stopped anyone from believing in the myth. Keep on keeping on! Don’t let facts or doubt stop ya!

I have a question here, perhaps off topic: Why does GOD bother allow or sin? Or suffering? HMM? he made the universe, he created the rules. It's a test? To prove what? Despite the fact GOD knows everything and predefinition. What is the point? Religion is lie?

Last edited:
So God made people so he could have someone to "fawn" over him?

That's just gross.

I have a question here, perhaps off topic: Why does GOD bother allow or sin? Or suffering? HMM? he made the universe, he created the rules. It's a test? To prove what? Despite the fact GOD knows everything and predefinition. What is the point? Religion is lie?

Should God be a helicopter mom and not let His kids get in trouble?
Would it be love for God not to allow you to have freedom if it meant you couldn't sin?

If God kept you from making mistakes, would you ever learn? What would you learn? That you could do something and get away with it?

Wasn't it man's right to do what he wanted?
Wasn't it man's authority or right to run the earth as he saw fit?
Man was given dominion. The earth was ours. Adam gave it away.
Taking it away is like giving you a car and then taking it away.

To make us Imortal and give us Eternal Life, like He has.

He is trying to teach us how to become as He is.

YES!!! A BELIEVERS = sons OF ALMIGHTY GOD AND AS sons WE CAN COME INTO HIS THRONE ROOM AND TALK TO GOD AS OUR FATHER!!! PTL.

You can cum in his throne room?
Wow; you can have a wank whilst the lord is having a shit.

I thought I wanted to go to hell but that's changing my mind.

So, how the fuck to I get to heaven and do I still get virgins?

You are missing the point. And then some. If God knows everything, what is the point of mortal suffering? I am not trying to "one up'“ people theologically, god predetermines EVERTHING, doesn’t he already know the answer? More over, why make humans suffer? I am sure YOU have an answer, everyone does. I am not buying any of it.

I love you guys. You are so thick. Christians are great peeps. My parents, friends, God and religion, and the rest of you are so oblivious. Were was as God during the Holocaust? When my Dad died of cancer in 74 ' Or when we lost the Vietnam war and my friends died there? I am catholic. The priest I listened to, father O’Malley died of alcoholism after giving the same lectures most of you post here. Ironic, isn’t ?

Last edited:
At the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. PHILIPPIANS 2:10==It is written: "'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will acknowledge God.' ROMANS 14:11

I love you guys. You are so thick. Christians are great peeps. My parents, friends, God and religion, and the rest of you are so oblivious. Were was as God during the Holocaust? When my Dad died of cancer in 74 ' Or when we lost the Vietnam war and my friends died there? I am catholic. The priest I listened to, father O’Malley died of alcoholism after giving the same lectures most of you post here. Ironic, isn’t ?

you are not catholic, do not pretend. there are no Catholics who would ask those typical propaganda-driven stupid questions. Unless they are CINOs :D

or you are incredibly ignorant and intentionally obtuse.

At the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. PHILIPPIANS 2:10==It is written: "'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will acknowledge God.' ROMANS 14:11
YES!!! ""EVERY"" TONGUE WILL CONFESS THAT JESUS IS LORD.

And who is the greatest liar? The one who says that Jesus is not Christ. Such a person is antichrist, for he does not believe in God the Father and in his Son. 23 For a person who doesn’t believe in Christ, God’s Son, can’t have God the Father either. But he who has Christ, God’s Son, has God the Father also.

24 So keep on believing what you have been taught from the beginning. If you do, you will always be in close fellowship with both God the Father and his Son. 25 And he himself has promised us this: eternal life.
1 JOHN 22-24

Forum List

Back