At least 100,000 expected at the Trump 2024 rally in Waco, Texas 90s Saturday. .

are THEY Really going to LET him Run Again?
He'll win the nomination, he is a king to many, the closest thing they've ever seen of a white, privileged, sociopathic douchebag party boy from Manhattan that has flyover country taking off their shoes before they bow. And that's all part of his appeal. They can't get enough of it. It's wrestling.

He'll win the nomination, he is a king to many, the closest thing they've ever seen of a white, privileged, sociopathic douchebag party boy from Manhattan that has flyover country taking off their shoes before they bow. And that's all part of his appeal. They can't get enough of it. It's wrestling.
I Take it you are Not a Fan.. :)

Like none of the "81 million" showing up in numbers greater than a few dozen for slo Joe's campaign events? Like that?

Last I saw, Biden respected COVID protocols and did not hold campaign events.

It was Trump holding SuperSpreader events

3E8684DC-7FE1-4258-88D2-10FFA0829DF3.jpeg

Our beloved Trump is a great man.
Best president since George Washington.
Trump has unselfishly dedicated his life to MAGA
He represents the best of what it means to be an American. ... :thup:
Jesus, Washington, Trump… in that order! Orange fat guy is a god damned miracle. He’s a poor man’s idea of a rich man, a weak man’s strong man and a stupid man’s smart man.

You forget about Koresh? The far right anti-government terrorists view Waco/Koresh incident as the beginning of the militia movement.
That supports my statement that Waco is in the middle of nowhere.

Wait he's going there because a notorious child fucking polygamist got wacked there?

Forum List

Back