At 5'5" - how thin do you have to be....

in all fairness bonzi...i dont have the battle of the swim suit....when i go into the sun...i am fully dressed......i see a dermo every 6 months

to have a totally FLAT stomach.

I'm around 123 and it's kinda flat but not totally.
Should I lose more weight or just do sit ups?
When I stand, I'm always leaning back and forth to tighten them up... but it pisses me off cause 123 is the lowest I've been since I had my last child and that was over 20 years ago

I don't know darling, however I think you sound okay so stop worrying!

This is an order, you will obey....ALL resistence is futile :whip::tongue:

Yeah, I know, but I want hubby to be proud of me on the beach this summer! He loves a bikini and I want to wear one and look as good as possible! I guess I have to do sit ups and crunches more regularly..... I'll go down to 118 but that is it.
A woman your height should never weigh more than 98 lbs. Lose 20 more fatty. Lol. Jk.

Just tighten that core. That's all you need to do ur hot

in all fairness bonzi...i dont have the battle of the swim suit....when i go into the sun...i am fully dressed......i see a dermo every 6 months

understood. We can't really spend a lot of time in the sun, as we get older not really the smart thing to do.... it is just kind of a goal I have set for myself. Every year he asks about this bikini I have that I never wear anymore, so, I want to be able to surprise him and wear it this year....

Forum List

Back