'Assure no more soldiers will meet the fate of Vanessa Guillen' | I Am Vanessa Guillen Act reintroduced by Speaker Pelosi & her allies

I'm calling for Ashii Babbitt day...every January 6th we will hold peaceful marches to acknowledge her murder by a capitol thug rent a cop....

If the report is made to civilian officials, then I have no problem with the civilian justice system handling it.

If a military member reports it up the chain of command, though, it needs to stay within the military's jurisdiction...

Let women join an organization with over a million horny young men. What could possibly go wrong?

It is called Biology, Vern.

Something Liberals know very little about.

Let women join an organization with over a million horny young men. What could possibly go wrong?

It is called "lack of discipline".

Men likes nookie. Military age men really likes nookie.

Like I said, it called Biology. Something Libtards don't understand very well.

The minute they let women into the armed forces in jobs other than nurses and clerks this is what they were asking for.

Men likes nookie. Military age men really likes nookie.

Like I said, it called Biology. Something Libtards don't understand very well.

The minute they let women into the armed forces in jobs other than nurses and clerks this is what they were asking for.
What is more "biologically" important, that both men and women don't like to die. But disciplined soldier must be able to supress his/her biological wishes and/or fears and act as a human being, not as animal.
Women usually are good saboteurs, scouts, night bombers, snipers, etc...

i pray it passes into law, i hope it passes!

I have no issue with civilian investigation outside the chain of command, but don't make it a witch hunt and the penalty for making verified false claims should be as severe as legitimate sexual harassment cases.

Libs tell is women make combat soldiers just as good as the men

Yet they cant even defend themselves from their fellow soldiers and need special protection

Forum List

Back