Assuming Zimmerman Not Guilty.Then What?Flash Mobs 2.0?Armed Convenient Store Clerks?

Bullshit.

If Zimmerman were charged with manslaughter within a few days of the shooting, the media would not have HAD TO BE ALERTED to the suspected injustice.

Once the dude was let go.....and no charges filed......it became a story.

The media is driven by the dollar.....not by a racist agenda.

No innocent white people will be beaten

Please.....stop.

That requires that you ignore the fact that tapes were specifically cut off to make him look racist, that he was reported as whit instead of Mexican and that the media tried everything they could to force race into this before any real racist connections could be shown.
Please......stop being ridiculous.

American minority citizens are capable of reasoned responses to things like this. The way that assholes like you speak of your fellow citizens is bullshit.

SOME people can. Others cannot. Have you missed the massive amounts of death threats and threats of violence that have surfaced over this? Some are going to use it aws an excuse, you can bet your ass on that.

I doubt it still get out of hand though – riots take more than this. LA was primed for it and would have broke with or without Rodney.

Massive amounts? Yes. I have missed them.

I do not care if he is racist or not. He is STUPID AS A CONCRETE BLOCK. He did stupid things that resulted in a kid being shot to death.

I don't care what color the dead kid is. Do you UNDERSTAND?????????

after they set Zimmerman free, I will protect myself by keeping a boom-box on me whenever I am walking thru main street and playing Yoko-Ono's greatest hits.

after they set Zimmerman free, I will protect myself by keeping a boom-box on me whenever I am walking thru main street and playing Yoko-Ono's greatest hits.

Play Slim Whitman. It's more effective.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=684UFG52JNY]Indian Love Call in Mars Attacks! - YouTube[/ame]

Liberals act like animals and then whine on this forum when called on it. LOL It's funny as hell!!
Sanford, Florida Officials Preparing for Riots Over Zimmerman Verdict (Video)

I hope any ANIMAL who destroys some innocent person's property or harms another human being , runs in to SEAL or Special Forces member.. :) Keep on.. These liberal pukes think they have the right to destroy and harm people.. WRONG... Some of us have a conceal-carry.. ;-)

Liberals act like animals and then whine on this forum when called on it. LOL It's funny as hell!!

I hope any ANIMAL who destroys some innocent person's property or harms another human being , runs in to SEAL or Special Forces member.. :) Keep on.. These liberal pukes think they have the right to destroy and harm people.. WRONG... Some of us have a conceal-carry.. ;-)

You are truly a disgusting piece of shit. Did you get the train run on you last night, then dumped on the curb like usual ladycumguzzler?

I have yet to see you post anything even remotely intelligent to contribute to the conversation, and your links you just posted are to BS propaganda sites.

You must be a very miserable person,...

Last edited:

You are truly a disgusting piece of shit. Did you get the train run on you last night, then dumped on the curb like usual ladycumguzzler?

I have yet to see you post anything even remotely intelligent to contribute to the conversation, and your links you just posted are to BS propaganda sites.

You must be a very miserable person,...

LMAO I'm disgusting because I will defend myself against animals such as yourself who think you have the absolute RIGHT to harm me or my property because you're a crybaby BIATCH who didn't get his way??? WRONG ANSWER.. I hope YOU or anyone else tries that shit with anyone who can protect themselves.. Come looking for trouble, you just may find it BLACK LABIA

Last edited:
There might be riots, but not in a stand your ground state like Florida. New York is more likely to riot than Florida.

American minority citizens are capable of reasoned responses to things like this. The way that assholes like you speak of your fellow citizens is bullshit.

we've of course seen minority citizens demonstrating reasoned responses to media-driven events time and time again...

um... well... wait a minute...

actually... truth be told... no we haven't...

Arm yourself and protect yourself and your family. Riots like the Rodney King Riots are only a small preview of what's to come once the Collapse happens. Pay attention and learn from the violent riots. And be prepared. Government will not always be there to save you from the bloodthirsty mobs. So save yourself. Go back and research the Rodney King riots. Also go back and research what happened in the Super Dome during the Hurricane Katrina aftermath. Humans are animals. Accept that reality, and always be prepared to protect yourself and your family.

Arm yourself and protect yourself and your family. Riots like the Rodney King Riots are only a small preview of what's to come once the Collapse happens. Pay attention and learn from the violent riots. And be prepared. Government will not always be there to save you from the bloodthirsty mobs. So save yourself. Go back and research the Rodney King riots. Also go back and research what happened in the Super Dome during the Hurricane Katrina aftermath. Humans are animals. Accept that reality, and always be prepared to protect yourself and your family.

Well said and true.. I have seed vaults to grow my own food.. weapons and ammo. Silver, lots and lots and lots of silver.. money will be worthless. I hope everyone heeds your advice. We already know libruls are too stooopid in thinking big daddy gubmint grows money on trees and has a never ending supply of it. They will be the ones acting like animals with the same attitudes of thinking they are entitled to our hard work, preparations, etc..

Zero tolerance by the government, Looters and rioters will/should be shot.

Last edited:
This just in from MSNBC: Reports are coming in from the local Wal-Mart and Sears in Sanford Florida in where all stores have sold out of pressure cookers, mostly from male customers, all paying in cash an all wearing large dark sunglasses. more on this story as soon as Chris Matthews returns from crapping his pants.

Bullshit.

If Zimmerman were charged with manslaughter within a few days of the shooting, the media would not have HAD TO BE ALERTED to the suspected injustice.

Once the dude was let go.....and no charges filed......it became a story.

The media is driven by the dollar.....not by a racist agenda.

No innocent white people will be beaten

Please.....stop.

That requires that you ignore the fact that tapes were specifically cut off to make him look racist, that he was reported as whit instead of Mexican and that the media tried everything they could to force race into this before any real racist connections could be shown.

SOME people can. Others cannot. Have you missed the massive amounts of death threats and threats of violence that have surfaced over this? Some are going to use it aws an excuse, you can bet your ass on that.

I doubt it still get out of hand though – riots take more than this. LA was primed for it and would have broke with or without Rodney.

Massive amounts? Yes. I have missed them.

I do not care if he is racist or not. He is STUPID AS A CONCRETE BLOCK. He did stupid things that resulted in a kid being shot to death.

I don't care what color the dead kid is. Do you UNDERSTAND?????????

You don't have a damn clue as to what happened you moron.

In your racism you see the Hispanic guilty no matter what.

Forum List

Back