Assistant Secretary of Health Says No Evidence Hydroxychloroquine Is Effective Treatment For Virus

Finally, before I believe any of these clowns I want to see their financial records to see whose payroll they are on, who has given them large sums of money, & do they have any personal interests / investments regarding this med and others.

Funny thing is you just made a case for getting Trumps tax returns.

Indeed.

The reason democrats are so furiously attacking this drug is because it helps against the virus.

Democrats are politically invested in covid being as bad as possible for America.

The reason democrats are so furiously attacking this drug is because it helps against the virus.

Democrats are politically invested in covid being as bad as possible for America.
We've been to this dance before.

What was the problem with the cold fusion claim?

In 1989, a claim by Stanley Pons and Martin Fleischmann (then one of the world's leading electrochemists) that such cold fusion had been observed caused a brief media sensation before the majority of scientists criticized their claim as incorrect after many found they could not replicate the excess heat.

I don't know how many health experts and scientists need to tell the nation that hydroxychloroquine isn't the cure for the virus.

I really wish we had competent adults in our White House.

"Uganda has a population of approximately 42 million people. They use hydroxychloroquine regularly because it helps with malaria and that is a real problem there. Guess how many deaths they've had from covid19? 4 Not 4,000, not 400, not 4 million. 4. Just sayin'." And yet we're supposed to put on goggles and listen to Fauci. He just wants to sell a vaccine. He has SOLD the American people out to the Pharmaceutical Companies!

It's proven to be effective against malaria and the risks of side effects and death from malaria are much higher than those of hydroxy. On the other hand, hydroxy is not proven to make a difference in covid-19, so the risks are assessed differently.
Did you eat mass propaganda for breakfast too?

No. I prefer bacon.

But I understand how risk works a bit better than you apparently.
You offered exactly ZERO reasons they don't have a Covid problem.
I offered the fact that they REGULARLY USE HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE and have basically zero problems with covid.

Get better talking points
This is an ecological fallacy. You shouldn’t assume that two characteristics are correlated without further evidence. Uganda may not have COVID because few people travel in and out of Uganda ir around Uganda. Or maybe they’re not adequate tracking their cases. Who knows?

Drug companies grease many in government.

Drug Companies do not want a generic drug that costs 10 cents per pill to be effective against the Rona, they want a drug that is $20 a day and they want to make billions.

It really that simple.

The moron left wingers who are making this political are stupid.

What other prescription drug have you fools ever argued against being used for a virus.....ever.?

Did you guys whine about the side effects and unknown effectiveness of peramivir during the swine flu pandemic?

Why not?

I don't know how many health experts and scientists need to tell the nation that hydroxychloroquine isn't the cure for the virus.

"Uganda has a population of approximately 42 million people. They use hydroxychloroquine regularly because it helps with malaria and that is a real problem there. Guess how many deaths they've had from covid19? 4 Not 4,000, not 400, not 4 million. 4. Just sayin'." And yet we're supposed to put on goggles and listen to Fauci. He just wants to sell a vaccine. He has SOLD the American people out to the Pharmaceutical Companies!

It's proven to be effective against malaria and the risks of side effects and death from malaria are much higher than those of hydroxy. On the other hand, hydroxy is not proven to make a difference in covid-19, so the risks are assessed differently.
Did you eat mass propaganda for breakfast too?

No. I prefer bacon.

But I understand how risk works a bit better than you apparently.
You offered exactly ZERO reasons they don't have a Covid problem.
I offered the fact that they REGULARLY USE HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE and have basically zero problems with covid.

Get better talking points
This is an ecological fallacy. You shouldn’t assume that two characteristics are correlated without further evidence. Uganda may not have COVID because few people travel in and out of Uganda ir around Uganda. Or maybe they’re not adequate tracking their cases. Who knows?

A government bureaucrat says it doesn't work?

<YAWN!>

Someone Trump knows is MAKING lots of money off of this!
Trump could be getting a piece of it too.
Why else would he keep pushing a worthless drug...?
Trump isn't making a dime off of it, moron. Those who believe he is are suffering brain damage.

All of you stupid people need to read the article.

The government isn't using it anymore and the officials who are in charge say it's time to move on from it.

Why do you want so many people to die?

Why do you want to keep pushing a drug that has been proven in at least 5 official studies to not work and to kill people?

Why don't you want to use what has been shown to work?

Why don't you believe trump's people when they tell you the truth you don't want to hear?
Government bureacrats all hate Trump. They don't want HCQ because they want the shutdown to last until the election.

there arent any double-blink randomized placebo controlled trials without confounding factors to prove HCQ works for covid.
7gzi5t5nsue51.jpg

Let them take it if they want to. I think I am going to buy some stock.

They run a very high risk of dying from that drug.

One idiot in Arizona died and his wife ended up in the hospital near death from it.

I don't wish death on anyone. Even stupid people.
No they don't. That's a flat out lie.

See why no one believe you COVID hysteria mongers?

Have a heapin' helpin' of "Shut the fuck up, ya dumb fuck"....don't be shy about asking for seconds.

hey dumbie, did anyone tell you covid is not sars?...

You made it too easy to kick that ass of yours.

Have a heapin' helpin' of "Shut the fuck up, ya dumb fuck"....don't be shy about asking for seconds.
Primate cells in a petri dish. None of the actual trials have showen any therapeutic effects.
Depends upon whom is conducting and monitoring the "testing" and if they have any ties to big pharma, the W.H.O. or both. I will go with the opinions of hundreds of doctors that claim that they have had success treating COVID-19 with HCQ. The cool thing is that I should be allowed to choose that treatment and you can choose the treatment recommended by the W.H.O and big pharma.

My body, my choice.

Forum List

Back