Assistant Secretary of Health Says No Evidence Hydroxychloroquine Is Effective Treatment For Virus

All of you stupid people need to read the article.

The government isn't using it anymore and the officials who are in charge say it's time to move on from it.

Why do you want so many people to die?

Why do you want to keep pushing a drug that has been proven in at least 5 official studies to not work and to kill people?

Why don't you want to use what has been shown to work?

Why don't you believe trump's people when they tell you the truth you don't want to hear?

STFU.
I dont want advice from someone who thinks fish tank cleaner is the same thing as hydroxychloroquine.
And what has been shown to work exactly?
Yet the Orange Malignancy in the WH continues to push this snake oil.
I don't believe he prescribed one patient any. you're confused as a demfok usually is.

I don't know how many health experts and scientists need to tell the nation that hydroxychloroquine isn't the cure for the virus.

I really wish we had competent adults in our White House.

Thats one bureaucrat and gubberment flunky vs a shitpot full of doctors who've actually treated patients with the virus. You never finished at the top of your class did you, but always somewhere near the bottom if not the bottom?

The government isn't using it anymore and the officials who are in charge say it's time to move on from it.

Why do you want to keep pushing a drug that has been proven in at least 5 official studies to not work and to kill people?

Why don't you believe trump's people when they tell you the truth you don't want to hear?

STFU.
I dont want advice from someone who thinks fish tank cleaner is the same thing as hydroxychloroquine.

Yet?
It's proven to work. Now go take your fish tank cleaner and STFU.

STFU.

So you dont have an answer on what actually works...in your opinion.

350 patients did, recovered and your views didn't matter.
By what I read, I don't think any of those "patients" ever tested positive for the coronavirus. So the "cure" came from the fact they never had COVID-19.

I don't know how many health experts and scientists need to tell the nation that hydroxychloroquine isn't the cure for the virus.

"Uganda has a population of approximately 42 million people. They use hydroxychloroquine regularly because it helps with malaria and that is a real problem there. Guess how many deaths they've had from covid19? 4 Not 4,000, not 400, not 4 million. 4. Just sayin'." And yet we're supposed to put on goggles and listen to Fauci. He just wants to sell a vaccine. He has SOLD the American people out to the Pharmaceutical Companies!

"Uganda has a population of approximately 42 million people. They use hydroxychloroquine regularly because it helps with malaria and that is a real problem there. Guess how many deaths they've had from covid19? 4 Not 4,000, not 400, not 4 million. 4. Just sayin'." And yet we're supposed to put on goggles and listen to Fauci. He just wants to sell a vaccine. He has SOLD the American people out to the Pharmaceutical Companies!

Yep...
I want nothing to do with their so called vaccine.
This stinks of create a vaccine for the virus we made.

The experts also told us that Globalism was good for 100% of Americans.
So much for the experts.

Yep...
I want nothing to do with their so called vaccine.
This stinks of create a vaccine for the virus we made.
Screenshot_20200803-180123_Google.jpg

I presume you know a plethora of scientists who concur with these health experts and scientists who aren't willing to prescribe just the harmless hydroxychloroquine to save someone's life.

Here's a clue for you
Uganda/Life expectancy

62.52 years (2017)

The median age is the age that divides a population into two numerically equal groups; that is, half the people are younger than this age and half are older. It is a single index that summarizes the age distribution of a population. In 2015, the median age of the population in Uganda was 15.9 years.

Seems to me that if this drug was that effective as a preventative and cure for this virus we would not be seeing the rates we are seeing now.

Time to stop propping it up and look hard at other stuff.

Here's a clue for you

Uganda/Life expectancy

62.52 years (2017)
Thats not a clue, it's a pointless statistic unless you are suggesting that only seniors are at risk. In which case why shut down schools and entire cities.

Here's a clue for you

Uganda/Life expectancy

62.52 years (2017)

So whats killing them at such an early age?
You cant just throw shit out there without clarification.

It's proven to be effective against malaria and the risks of side effects and death from malaria are much higher than those of hydroxy. On the other hand, hydroxy is not proven to make a difference in covid-19, so the risks are assessed differently.

It's proven to be effective against malaria and the risks of side effects and death from malaria are much higher than those of hydroxy. On the other hand, hydroxy is not proven to make a difference in covid-19, so the risks are assessed differently.
Did you eat mass propaganda for breakfast too?

No. I prefer bacon.

But I understand how risk works a bit better than you apparently.

No. I prefer bacon.

But I understand how risk works a bit better than you apparently.
You offered exactly ZERO reasons they don't have a Covid problem.
I offered the fact that they REGULARLY USE HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE and have basically zero problems with covid.

Get better talking points

Forum List

Back