Assistant Secretary of Health Says No Evidence Hydroxychloroquine Is Effective Treatment For Virus

"Uganda has a population of approximately 42 million people. They use hydroxychloroquine regularly because it helps with malaria and that is a real problem there. Guess how many deaths they've had from covid19? 4 Not 4,000, not 400, not 4 million. 4. Just sayin'." And yet we're supposed to put on goggles and listen to Fauci. He just wants to sell a vaccine. He has SOLD the American people out to the Pharmaceutical Companies!

Here's a clue for you

Uganda/Life expectancy

62.52 years (2017)
Thats not a clue, it's a pointless statistic unless you are suggesting that only seniors are at risk. In which case why shut down schools and entire cities.
keep reading, I added that the median age in Uganda is under 16 year old.

Which means half the population in Uganda is still in in school K-12

"Uganda has a population of approximately 42 million people. They use hydroxychloroquine regularly because it helps with malaria and that is a real problem there. Guess how many deaths they've had from covid19? 4 Not 4,000, not 400, not 4 million. 4. Just sayin'." And yet we're supposed to put on goggles and listen to Fauci. He just wants to sell a vaccine. He has SOLD the American people out to the Pharmaceutical Companies!

Here's a clue for you

Uganda/Life expectancy

62.52 years (2017)
Thats not a clue, it's a pointless statistic unless you are suggesting that only seniors are at risk. In which case why shut down schools and entire cities.

And they're taking hydroxychloroquine lol

I don't know how many health experts and scientists need to tell the nation that hydroxychloroquine isn't the cure for the virus.

I really wish we had competent adults in our White House.

Have a heapin' helpin' of "Shut the fuck up, ya dumb fuck"....don't be shy about asking for seconds.

hey dumbie, did anyone tell you covid is not sars?...

Half the Uganda population is under 16
The average lifespan is under 63 years

The coronavirus hasn't hit Uganda hard, because the usual victims (the elderly) exist in very small numbers in Uganda.

Hydroxychloroquine has nothing to do with it.

This statistic shows the age structure in Uganda from 2009 to 2019. In 2019, about 46.5 percent of Uganda's total population were aged 0 to 14 years, 51.54 percent were aged 15 to 64 years and 1.96 percent were 65 years old and older.

Compare to the USA

In 2017, about 16 percent of the American population was 65 years old or over

I don't know how many health experts and scientists need to tell the nation that hydroxychloroquine isn't the cure for the virus.

It's proven to be effective against malaria and the risks of side effects and death from malaria are much higher than those of hydroxy. On the other hand, hydroxy is not proven to make a difference in covid-19, so the risks are assessed differently.
Did you eat mass propaganda for breakfast too?

No. I prefer bacon.

But I understand how risk works a bit better than you apparently.
You offered exactly ZERO reasons they don't have a Covid problem.
I offered the fact that they REGULARLY USE HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE and have basically zero problems with covid.

Get better talking points

Except they do have a Covid problem, and insufficient means to test and track. Covid was late reaching Africa so we are only beginning to see the effects.

Brazil is another country with high malaria rates and use of hydroxy. How is their covid-19 outbreak doing?

You need to get your talking points updated.

Brazil is another country with high malaria rates and use of hydroxy. How is their covid-19 outbreak doing?

Uganda has less than 2% of their population over 65, the median age is 16. There average life expectancy is 63.

Their age distribution is why they have so few deaths, along with very active control. In May they had 46 cases, they peaked a month later at 539 cases in June and by July it was down to 48.

This statistic shows the age structure in Uganda from 2009 to 2019. In 2019, about 46.5 percent of Uganda's total population were aged 0 to 14 years, 51.54 percent were aged 15 to 64 years and 1.96 percent were 65 years old and older.

Compare to the USA

In 2017, about 16 percent of the American population was 65 years old or over
So ill ask again....

Why are we shutting down our nation, schools and places of business if covid is no threat to anyone but seniors?

Your own talking points are twisting you up like a pretzel.

And YOU have NO IDEA if hydroxychloroquine has been irrelevant in their nation.

So ill ask again....

Why are we shutting down our nation, schools and places of business if covid is no threat to anyone but seniors?
Because even if not fatal to younger people, it leaves diminished lung capacity, and cardiovascular damage. People who recover, can require months of rehabilitation.

So it's not all or nothing.

It's proven to be effective against malaria and the risks of side effects and death from malaria are much higher than those of hydroxy. On the other hand, hydroxy is not proven to make a difference in covid-19, so the risks are assessed differently.

No. I prefer bacon.

I offered the fact that they REGULARLY USE HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE and have basically zero problems with covid.

Except they do have a Covid problem, and insufficient means to test and track. Covid was late reaching Africa so we are only beginning to see the effects.

Brazil does NOT use hydroxychloroquine like Uganda lol. They were so desperate for it WE sent them 2 million doses

And YOU have NO IDEA if hydroxychloroquine has been irrelevant in their nation.
As was pointed out, Brazil also suffers malaria and takes hydroxychloroqine.

And Brazil is doing worse than we are.
As I pointed out hydroxychloroquine was NOT commonly used in Brazil. They were in need of the drug and had to get it from us.

No. I prefer bacon.

Brazil does NOT use hydroxychloroquine like Uganda lol. They were so desperate for it WE sent them 2 million doses

How do you know they don't?

No. I prefer bacon.

How do you know they don't?
Because they had to get the drug from us. Trump sent it to them.

Ugandas coronavirus control has nothing to do with hydroxychloroquine

How Uganda's history of epidemics has prepared it for COVID ...
www.pbs.org › newshour › show › how-ugandas-histor...

Apr 21, 2020 - Uganda also successfully contained the deadly Marburg virus in 2017, limiting the outbreak to three deaths. Health officials say that gives Uganda an advantage over other countries in their fight against COVID-19. Monica Musenero: We put in place measures to do surveillance because of the recent Ebola outbreak.

Uganda also does very active control.

In May they had 46 cases, they peaked a month later at 539 cases in June and by July it was down to 48.

Have a heapin' helpin' of "Shut the fuck up, ya dumb fuck"....don't be shy about asking for seconds.
Primate cells in a petri dish. None of the actual trials have showen any therapeutic effects.

What medical degree / specialty does this person hold/is an expert in?

What specific medical research are they using as a basis, & on what basis are they dismissing the others that declare the opposite?

When was the last time they actually saw a patient?

Finally, before I believe any of these clowns I want to see their financial records to see whose payroll they are on, who has given them large sums of money, & do they have any personal interests / investments regarding this med and others.

We already know Fauci is financially / economically influenced....

I'm not a sheep and demand ALL the proven facts / info before believing any of the proven continuous BS from the so called 'experts' anymore.

Just remember - Barry called himself a 'Constitutional Scholar' and ended up violating the Constitution and Rule of Law more than every other US President.

Self-proclaimed Titles mean nothing....only facts and truth!

"Uganda has a population of approximately 42 million people. They use hydroxychloroquine regularly because it helps with malaria and that is a real problem there. Guess how many deaths they've had from covid19? 4 Not 4,000, not 400, not 4 million. 4. Just sayin'."

How Uganda's history of epidemics has prepared it for COVID ...

www.pbs.org › newshour › show › how-ugandas-histor...

Apr 21, 2020 - Uganda also successfully contained the deadly Marburg virus in 2017, limiting the outbreak to three deaths. Health officials say that gives Uganda an advantage over other countries in their fight against COVID-19. Monica Musenero: We put in place measures to do surveillance because of the recent Ebola outbreak.

Finally, before I believe any of these clowns I want to see their financial records to see whose payroll they are on, who has given them large sums of money, & do they have any personal interests / investments regarding this med and others.

Funny thing is you just made a case for getting Trumps tax returns.

Forum List

Back