"Assault" Weapons

got any links to back any of that up?? I didnt think so,,

so youre saying a state can change their constitution and execute people without a trial??? cause thats what you said means,,,

and I hate to break it to you but the fed constitution came first and is supreme to the states constitutions,,

Concepts of law, rights, ethics, justice, etc. had to come first.
Otherwise it would not have been justified to rebel
The constitution and legislation can't create rights or else they would be arbitrary and just as easily erased.
Rights have to exist and be recognized first, in order for government to have the justification for penning the legislation.
If not, then how could the SCOTUS strike down legislation?
There has to be abstraction superior to actual and imperfect legislation.

Concepts of law, rights, ethics, justice, etc. had to come first.
Otherwise it would not have been justified to rebel
The constitution and legislation can't create rights or else they would be arbitrary and just as easily erased.
Rights have to exist and be recognized first, in order for government to have the justification for penning the legislation.
If not, then how could the SCOTUS strike down legislation?
There has to be abstraction superior to actual and imperfect legislation.
sorry spanky written law comes first,,

thats why your opinion means nothing,,

AHH but the 2nd A isnt about guns but about arms for the purpose of a secure state ,, so your hate for guns is a moot point

MY hate for guns??

I own over 40 of them, you fuckin' idiot! LOL!!

Here, these are just some of the handguns:

13263826605_46ee71dd13_o.jpg

I have found the same problem,,

its time to stop the dems and repubes from this treasonous act dont you think??
This is a lie.

Shortages in ammunition and gunpowder began about a year ago the consequence of conservatives lying about Biden ‘banning’ guns and other such nonsense, made worse by shortages in materials and components because of the pandemic and pandemic-related disruptions with supply lines.

It’s got nothing to do with Democratic or Republican elected officials.

This is a lie.

Shortages in ammunition and gunpowder began about a year ago the consequence of conservatives lying about Biden ‘banning’ guns and other such nonsense, made worse by shortages in materials and components because of the pandemic and pandemic-related disruptions with supply lines.

It’s got nothing to do with Democratic or Republican elected officials.
started long before that dumbass,, and it from both anti gun parties,,

I'm sure in your world that's what it means. But people didn't own weapons of war 230 years ago, when the Bill of Rights was ratified...

Yes they did own weapons of war back then.
War was fairly constant back then, between different clans, French & Indians, Spanish, pirates, etc.
They owned blunderbuses, cannon, ships with cannon, and all sorts of weapons definitely NOT for hunting.
War was far more frequent then than is should be now, since the last time the US was really attacked was 1812.

Interesting.

The idiot left likes to whine about "assault rifles" and always seems to target the AR-15.

Well, the AR-14 is, operational, the same exact gun as this one, which is a Ruger Mini-14. It's a hunting rifle:

ruger-mini-14-ranch-rifle-1219613-1.jpg

Does this mean you whiners will stop harping on the AR-15? After all, it's a hunting rifle...
Given conservatives’ posts in this thread, clearly the only idiocy is on the right.

You said the phrase "weapons of war" was in the 2nd Amendment.

It is not.

You have been proven wrong.

Shall we move on, or haven't you had enough of an ass-whuppin' this evening?
no I didnt,, I said the first 4 words covered what kind of weapons it was talking about,,

it would help if you were honest,,

why are you asking me?? I want full auto back,,

you know youve spent a lot of time telling me I am wrong but have never shown me how I am wrong,,

a militia is a civilian military so they need military grade weapons,, ie weapons of war,,
You are wrong.

There are no more ‘militias.’

That a dozen or so private citizens call themselves a ‘militia’ doesn’t make it so – and it certainly doesn’t entitle them to fully automatic weapons.

sorry spanky written law comes first,,

thats why your opinion means nothing,,

Can't be.
Written law is always full of generalizations and mistakes that judges have to account for, over ride the wording, devine intent, etc.
If wording was the source of law, then no law could ever be struck down, no rebellion would ever be right, protest would always be wrong, etc.
Why did we fight a Civil War over slavery?
It is because there are abstractions first, and written words are always imperfect and always have to be reformed into reflecting those abstract ideals more perfectly.
If written law was supreme, then no protest, rebellion, reform or anything to make things better could be possible.
Then we would have stayed with the old monarchy.

You are wrong.

There are no more ‘militias.’

That a dozen or so private citizens call themselves a ‘militia’ doesn’t make it so – and it certainly doesn’t entitle them to fully automatic weapons.
thats funny cause there are hundreds of them still out there,,

maybe you should cut your mommies apron strings and get out in the real world,,

Forum List

Back