"Assault" Weapons

Never.
your comment was about the commerce clause not the 2nd A,,
The Second Amendment is absolute and has no exemption for a commerce clause.

Our rights as people to keep and bear Arms, namely to possess and carry Firearms as individual citizens, are not subject to customs and tax collections for foreign or interstate commerce or opinions of medical quack doctors on mental health etc.

Never.

Our rights as people to keep and bear Arms, namely to possess and carry Firearms as individual citizens, are not subject to customs and tax collections for foreign or interstate commerce or opinions of medical quack doctors on mental health etc.
correct,,, next time use that instead of what you did use,,

Never.

No one thought the government would or could tell companies what they could produce either. I think you are missing my point. Tyranny knows no legal bounds and one ignores tyrannical dictates at one's own peril.

yeah like a modern military force is going to use hunting rifles,,
back then a sharp stick was still a weapon of war, today is a different game,,
now dont you feel like an idiot,,

Interesting.

The idiot left likes to whine about "assault rifles" and always seems to target the AR-15.

Well, the AR-14 is, operationally, the same exact gun as this one, which is a Ruger Mini-14. It's a hunting rifle:

ruger-mini-14-ranch-rifle-1219613-1.jpg

Does this mean you whiners will stop harping on the AR-15? After all, it's a hunting rifle...

Last edited:
Interesting.

The idiot left likes to whine about "assault rifles" and always seems to target the AR-15.

Well, the AR-14 is, operational, the same exact gun as this one, which is a Ruger Mini-14. It's a hunting rifle:

Does this mean you whiners will stop harping on the AR-15? After all, it's a hunting rifle...
why are you asking me?? I want full auto back,,

you know youve spent a lot of time telling me I am wrong but have never shown me how I am wrong,,

a militia is a civilian military so they need military grade weapons,, ie weapons of war,,

"Arms" as mentioned in the Second Amendment are in fact weapons of war. Why would anyone doubt or dispute this?

Your average farmer in 1791 didn't own "weapons of war", they owned hunting rifles. Why? Because they hunted for food to feed their families. Why would anyone doubt or dispute this?

Interesting.

Well, the AR-14 is, operational, the same exact gun as this one, which is a Ruger Mini-14. It's a hunting rifle:

Good point but, realize that these loony lefties think that when you 'dress up' a hunting rifle with 'scary' looking attachments, it magically transforms into an 'assault' rifle. Those same loons also think that if a human 'dresses up' as the opposite sex they suddenly become that opposite sex. It's a mental disorder they have.

Good point but, realize that these loony lefties think that when you 'dress up' a hunting rifle with 'scary' looking attachments, it magically transforms into an 'assault' rifle. Those same loons also think that if a human 'dresses up' as the opposite sex they suddenly become that opposite sex. It's a mental disorder they have.
most all weapons of war can be used to hunt but few hunting rifles would do in modern warfare

why are you asking me?? I want full auto back,,

you know youve spent a lot of time telling me I am wrong but have never shown me how I am wrong,,

a militia is a civilian military so they need military grade weapons,, ie weapons of war,,

I'm sure in your world that's what it means. But people didn't own weapons of war 230 years ago, when the Bill of Rights was ratified...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back