- Aug 26, 2017
- Reaction score
Uh....NO....."Your AR-15 is NOT an assault rifle, nor is it a “weapon of war.” Even if it was, you can’t find ammo these days. Without ammo, your rifle is just a club."
Show progressives your AR-15 and it’s like flashing a crucifix at a vampire. They recoil, hiss, and occasionally soil themselves. They will tell you all day that ARs are the devil’s kazoo. A weapon of...
- "The AR stands for Armalite Rifle (not assault rifle) because the gun was developed by a company called “Armalite.”
- It is not an “assault rifle.”
- It’s not a machine gun either. It’s semi-automatic. One trigger squeeze gets you one commie stopper.
- They are not used in a majority of mass shootings.
- The Assault Weapons ban of 1994 didn’t keep ONE rifle from being made. It just called for certain gun modifications, like no lug for a bayonet (you know, to curb all the mass bayonet murders), no high-cap mags, flash suppressors, collapsible stocks, and no pistol grips.
- Big, scary AR-15s actually come in many pretty colors. Great Lakes Fire Arms makes one in black cherry. You can find them in camo pink.
- More people are murdered every year by edged weapons (knives, swords, Ginsus, etc.) than by ALL rifles combined (ARs, hunting, Civil War reenactors, etc.).
- More people are murdered every year by feet and fists (Kung Fu, Krav Maga, punches) than by ALL rifles combined."