Assad’s downfall is imminent

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Only time will tell if the writer of this article is right.

ABDULRAHMAN AL-RASHED

Published — Thursday 22 October 2015

Last update 22 October 2015 1:34 am

| |
ico-fonts.png
A A
The idea that Syrian President Bashar Assad will remain in power has worried many. It has been commented on recently by the Saudi, Turkish, French and Russian foreign ministers. The Assad regime and its allies are repeating it in the context of suggesting that their rivals have submitted, and that Russian intervention has changed the course of the war. So is Assad really staying?

He governs less than a third of the country, and has a small army and security apparatus. More than 12 million Syrians have been displaced, while five million have fled the country. There is nothing left of the elements of a state. Assad stays among tombs, as he confronts thousands of rebels. On the practical level, as a ruler he exists only in the statements of his allies.

In addition, it is untrue that Russian intervention in Syria has granted Assad a chance to stay. The Russians are all he has left. He has unsuccessfully used his security forces and thugs.

Continue reading at:

Assad’s downfall is imminent?

If the combined air and ground power of Russia and Iran can't save Assad. Why should America fear russia and Iran again?

kinda a silly comment, Matt. Since when did the USA "fear" Russia and Iran lately as being likely
to inflict war upon us? Neither Iran nor Russia has a motivation to INVADE the USA and "conquer"
it in order to own OHIO or replace our president with either an AYATOILET or---IVAN THE TERRIBLE.
The problems that both countries create is based on their IMPERIALISM outside of mainland USA.
I am sitting in my living room right now with absolute confidence that neither a Russian or
Iranian bomber jet will bomb my house -------however there are places in my city which I visit ---
---which I feel confident will someday be visited by terrorism sponsored by Iran.-----or, simply,
galvanized by Iran..........kinda like the terrorism visited upon the civilian population of Yemen

Must be bloody stressful for him and his wife.

yes-------they really need a nice vacation-------now that cuba has OPENED UP-------seems like a good
choice-------sun, beaches, Cuban sandwiches washed down with rum and coke.-----it would help him
forget all that Baathist shit

Only time will tell if the writer of this article is right.

ABDULRAHMAN AL-RASHED

Published — Thursday 22 October 2015

Last update 22 October 2015 1:34 am

| |
ico-fonts.png
A A
The idea that Syrian President Bashar Assad will remain in power has worried many. It has been commented on recently by the Saudi, Turkish, French and Russian foreign ministers. The Assad regime and its allies are repeating it in the context of suggesting that their rivals have submitted, and that Russian intervention has changed the course of the war. So is Assad really staying?

He governs less than a third of the country, and has a small army and security apparatus. More than 12 million Syrians have been displaced, while five million have fled the country. There is nothing left of the elements of a state. Assad stays among tombs, as he confronts thousands of rebels. On the practical level, as a ruler he exists only in the statements of his allies.

In addition, it is untrue that Russian intervention in Syria has granted Assad a chance to stay. The Russians are all he has left. He has unsuccessfully used his security forces and thugs.

Continue reading at:

Assad’s downfall is imminent?
Excellent Post Sally...steve

It won't be the same Syria. They have lost almost all industry and the rebuilding will cost in the tens of trillions, minimally.
What ever is left it won't be the Syria Assad inherited.

With half the country displaced or refugees, how many will return in the first few years, when this ends? How many will never return? Who will be the labor to rebuild?

It won't be the same Syria. They have lost almost all industry and the rebuilding will cost in the tens of trillions, minimally.
What ever is left it won't be the Syria Assad inherited.

With half the country displaced or refugees, how many will return in the first few years, when this ends? How many will never return? Who will be the labor to rebuild?
Without the efforts of the Syrians in the military as well a in the civilian sector, Syria would have been lost already.
The steadiness of the Syrians in the face of the crisis rises hopes, the country will fully recover from Uncle Sam´s terrorism.

Terrorists did not only cause suffer and death, they watch the country as their loot, selling everything to their backers, including factories.

Hopefully it is just Islamist wishful thinking. I doubt that Iran and Russia will permit a Saudi/U.S sponsored Al Nousra/ISIS regime to take power and massacre the Kurds and non-Sunnis remaining in Syria.

Hopefully it is just Islamist wishful thinking. I doubt that Iran and Russia will permit a Saudi/U.S sponsored Al Nousra/ISIS regime to take power and massacre the Kurds and non-Sunnis remaining in Syria.
Don´t worry. According to the terrorists and their backers, Assad´s downfall is imminent since 2011. And yet, it didn´t happen and never will.

Reading the following, Assad is far from losing.

Russia and Jordan Agree to Coordination in Syria

http://d2pggiv3o55wnc.cloudfront.ne...1_LYNXNPEB9M0LG_RTROPTP_0_RUSSIA-JORDAN_1.jpg

Putin gains yet another ally in his effort to prop up Assad and cement Russia's presence in the eastern Med. I would not be surprised to learn he's also made arrangements with Israel so they don't butt heads over this.

Lavrov added that other countries may join this mechanism.

Story from Russia, Jordan agree on military coordination on Syria\

Obama gets closer to Castro and Castro gets closer to Putin and Assad

Stop and think about this for a moment. Our great leader is pushing to normalize relations with Cuba. He welcomes Raul and touts the future of the island nation. And, what does he get in return? Castro is getting involved in Russia's effort to keep Assad n power to fight against “rebels” our Bumbler-in-Chief supports.

Read more @ My View by Silvio Canto, Jr.: Obama gets closer to Castro and Castro gets closer to Putin and Assad

ALLAH! ALLAH AKBAR! ARRRRRRRRRRRR!

POW!

I think the Little Shit is practicing to blow himself up when those he considers terrorist supporters because we don't worship his boyfriend.are all together in one place. My goodness, what will the Little Shit do with all those virgins in Paradise? Maybe Dr. Ruth can give him some suggestions. At least she can tell him that there will be no policemen up there to harass him when he goes from virgin to virgin.

ALLAH! ALLAH AKBAR! ARRRRRRRRRRRR!

POW!

I think the Little Shit is practicing to blow himself up when those he considers terrorist supporters because we don't worship his boyfriend.are all together in one place. My goodness, what will the Little Shit do with all those virgins in Paradise? Maybe Dr. Ruth can give him some suggestions. At least she can tell him that there will be no policemen up there to harass him when he goes from virgin to virgin.
Look, you crap. There are human beings with conscience and dignity and there is you.

Forum List

Back