Biden gives communist Cuban delegation tour of high security areas at Miami airport

johnwk

Gold Member
May 24, 2009

See: 'Insult to injury': Florida lawmakers erupt over Cuban officials touring secure parts of top airport

May 22, 2024

"Florida lawmakers in Congress are demanding answers from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) about Cuban officials touring secure areas of the Miami International Airport, raising national security concerns from both local and national lawmakers."

My question is, when is Biden and his Administration going to be charged with treason?

He has allowed millions upon millions of un-vetted foreign nationals from hostile foreign countries into our country, and now he is giving Cuba's Communist Party officials a tour of our sensitive and high security areas in one of our nation's largest airports.

JWK

When violent hate America demonstrations occur in the U.S. (as they now are) and terrorist attacks begin on American soil, let us not forget it was the current Democrat Party Leadership who encouraged and invited millions upon millions of poverty-stricken, poorly educated, low-skilled, diseased, disabled, criminal, and un-vetted terrorist foreign nationals, into our country.

See: 'Insult to injury': Florida lawmakers erupt over Cuban officials touring secure parts of top airport

May 22, 2024

"Florida lawmakers in Congress are demanding answers from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) about Cuban officials touring secure areas of the Miami International Airport, raising national security concerns from both local and national lawmakers."

My question is, when is Biden and his Administration going to be charged with treason?

He has allowed millions upon millions of un-vetted foreign nationals from hostile foreign countries into our country, and now he is giving Cuba's Communist Party officials a tour of our sensitive and high security areas in one of our nation's largest airports.

JWK

When violent hate America demonstrations occur in the U.S. (as they now are) and terrorist attacks begin on American soil, let us not forget it was the current Democrat Party Leadership who encouraged and invited millions upon millions of poverty-stricken, poorly educated, low-skilled, diseased, disabled, criminal, and un-vetted terrorist foreign nationals, into our country.

You people suck to the Communist Putin every goddamn day!

Well no surprise that Obama's sidekick would cozy up to Cuba just like he did. Commies flock together, doncha know.

Did you see the following?

WOW! New York’s Democrat Governor Kathy Hochul Calls Trump’s Bronx Supporters “Clowns” (VIDEO)​

I want to see that bitch go for a walk in my old neighborhood after what she said.

WOW! New York’s Democrat Governor Kathy Hochul Calls Trump’s Bronx Supporters “Clowns” (VIDEO)​

I want to see that bitch go for a walk in my old neighborhood after what she said.
The bitch probably doesn`t realize that it`s the same Ku Kluxxers at every Trump hate fest. A guy seeing Trump for the 68th (sixty-eighth) time doesn`t have a whole lot of screws loose? He was waiting on his friend and fellow cult member who was driving 6 hours to see Dear Leader. This was in 2020 and I'm sure he still has his head up Trump`s fat ass. There was a time when I wondered how crazies like Jim Jones became a cult leader. I wonder no longer.

May 22, 2024

JWK

Cuban Americans in South Florida got upset over the U.S. having a relationship with Cuba? :dunno: No! Say it ain't so! :laugh:

They are pathetic clowns. Worshipping their Orange Shit Gibbon.

"TSA hosts government officials and members of the aviation community at U.S. airports to foster a strong global aviation security posture. U.S. and Cuban authorities jointly manage the airspace between Cuba and the United States and ensure the safety and security of travelers using our airports," the spokesperson said. "The Republic of Cuba has six last point of departure airports with direct flights to the United States, and accordingly TSA continually works to strengthen the security framework with Cuba and other Caribbean nations.

The agency says that Cuban officials did not access sensitive technology or systems and instead received a general overview of security operations, including Equipments that anyone screened can see, along with best practices so that Cuba can implement similar measures. It also said that Miami International Airport recently welcomed officials from Antigua, Barbados, Spain and Brazil for similar visits and that the last such Cuban delegation visit came in August 2018.

Biden gives communist Cuban delegation tour of high security areas at Miami airport​

What I want to know is when did Biden find the time to give tours of the airport in Miami?

They really can't tell when politicians are pandering to voters. In this case Cuban Americans in South Florida.

The best part is the Cubans got the same tour in August 2018, but since it was Trump in the White House, that was not a problem.

Forum List

Back