Ashlii Babbitt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashli Babbitt.......

Traitor. WTF was her intention?

Unarmed is the ONLY defense the RWI's claim.
Who knows, was she really unarmed?

And WTF was her intention of breaching that window?

187 minutes.

Trump jacked off in front of his TV for 187 minutes.

His staff begged him to do something. His family begged him to do something. Even his media friends begged him to do something.

But he just kept jacking off and jacking off. They mob was doing exactly what he wished them to do.

He even took time to send a message to them that Mike Pence had let him down. He egged the mob on.

Traitor Trump killed Babbitt. Traitor Trump killed Boyland. Traitor Trump killed the other three who died as a result of the insurrection.

If he hadn't been whacking off for over three hours, they would all be alive today.

None of you tards can say anything to escape these facts.

Ashli Babbitt.......

Traitor. WTF was her intention?

Unarmed is the ONLY defense the RWI's claim.
Who knows, was she really unarmed?

And WTF was her intention of breaching that window?
Intent is a HUGE element to insurrection. No guns, no intent. PERIOD. I don't give a shit what you motherfucking pussies think insurrection means.

If I ever engage in insurrection, there will be no question about my intent....because nobody will be alive to question.

The simple fact of the matter is this:

She should not have been there. None of them should have been there. What they were doing was wrong, and I am glad they are going to prison for it.

On the flipside, the officer was in the wrong. Firing off a shot without establishing that she was a clear and direct threat to his own personal safety, was uncalled for. Why he wasn't brought up on charges is beyond me. However the courts says he's innocent so what the hell.

187 minutes.

Trump jacked off in front of his TV for 187 minutes.

His staff begged him to do something. His family begged him to do something. Even his media friends begged him to do something.

But he just kept jacking off and jacking off. They mob was doing exactly what he wished them to do.

He even took time to send a message to them that Mike Pence had let him down. He egged the mob on.

Traitor Trump killed Babbitt. Traitor Trump killed Boyland. Traitor Trump killed the other three who died as a result of the insurrection.

If he hadn't been whacking off for over three hours, they would all be alive today.

None of you tards can say anything to escape these facts.
The president can sit as long as he wants. He makes the decisions. Look it up, and suck it up.

Intent is a HUGE element to insurrection. No guns, no intent. PERIOD. I don't give a shit what you motherfucking pussies think insurrection means.

If I ever engage in insurrection, there will be no question about my intent....because nobody will be alive to question.
What's that the fifth time you have posted that bullshit blowhard?

Bullshit. MOST Ridiculous Comment and Deflection to date.
Is that the "New talking Point"?

No One was pushing her through that window.
She climbed up willingly.

WHY, to stop the election from being certified.
Fucking traitor.
They'll say anything and pretend to believe it

Yes, Traitor Trump decided to let the insurrection run on and on and on. He even took the time to egg them on.

He killed Babbitt. He killed Boyland.

There were consequences for his "decisions". Impeachment.
His decision, right? He was the president, right? Then he did nothing wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back