Ashlii Babbitt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tards talk about Ashli Babbitt and shed their crocodile tears and say she was murdered.

The dipshits don't even mention, or know about, Roseanne Boyland who actually was murdered by the tard herd that trampled her to death.

You never hear her name cross Traitor Trump's lips. That's because it would ruin his whole narrative.
There's a CLOWN on this board who likes to bring up Babbit but never mentions Boyland. He doesn't want to offend that bastard Trump who started the whole thing using his Nazi goon squads the Proud Boys & the Oath Keepers as his private army to stop the certification. That cocksucker can deny it all he wants to but that's what happened & Roger Stone is another scumbag right in the thick of it.

Why DOJ, a year & a half after the coup attempt is allowing Trump,,Stone & the rest of those bastards who orchestrated this to still walk free is beyond me.

Intent is a HUGE element to insurrection. No guns, no intent. PERIOD. I don't give a shit what you motherfucking pussies think insurrection means.

If I ever engage in insurrection, there will be no question about my intent....because nobody will be alive to question.
Fuck you, tough typing internet guy. LOL.
You better pray it never happens, bitch.
Make it happen pussy.
Be that NEXT guy that goes ballistic.
All you have is typing skills, and even those skills are weak.

But you're NOT DEAD YET, like Babbitt.

There's a CLOWN on this board who likes to bring up Babbit but never mentions Boyland. He doesn't want to offend that bastard Trump who started the whole thing using his Nazi goon squads the Proud Boys & the Oath Keepers as his private army to stop the certification. That cocksucker can deny it all he wants to but that's what happened & Roger Stone is another scumbag right in the thick of it.

Why DOJ, a year & a half after the coup attempt is allowing Trump,,Stone & the rest of those bastards who orchestrated this to still walk free is beyond me.
I was debating someone in another thread a few days ago who said only one person died during the insurrection. Ashli Babbitt.

That's just how clueless these tards' propagandists and Trump keeps them.

187 minutes.

Trump jacked off in front of his TV for 187 minutes.

His staff begged him to do something. His family begged him to do something. Even his media friends begged him to do something.

But he just kept jacking off and jacking off. They mob was doing exactly what he wished them to do.

He even took time to send a message to them that Mike Pence had let him down. He egged the mob on.

Traitor Trump killed Babbitt. Traitor Trump killed Boyland. Traitor Trump killed the other three who died as a result of the insurrection.

If he hadn't been whacking off for over three hours, they would all be alive today.

None of you tards can say anything to escape these facts.
Trump refused to do anything until he realized that his private army goon squads the Proud Boys & the Oath Keepers failed in their attemp to get to Congress. Period. Trump, Stone, Guiliani & the rest of that crew should have done the perp walk a year ago & locked up with no bail as a threat to national security. Trump is a scumbag lowlife traitor & deserves to be locked up for the rest of his life for what he did.

Ashli Babbitt.......

Traitor. WTF was her intention?

Unarmed is the ONLY defense the RWI's claim.
Who knows, was she really unarmed?

And WTF was her intention of breaching that window?
To destroy America’s democracy by participating in Trump’s treasonous coup attempt to install Trump as autocrat and dictator contrary to the will of the American people.

Ashlii Babbitt was a domestic terrorist lawfully killed during the commission of her treasonous crime.

She has only herself to blame.
Pray I never decide to become a "domestic terrorist" committing "treason" because it won't go down without lots of other people NOT getting killed.

Maybe we need to teach you fuckers what real insurrection looks like. It's probably a waste. Dead people don't learn a goddamn thing.

That is fucking ridiculous.
That conservatives have made a ‘hero’ out of the likes of Babbitt is further confirmation of the right’s contempt for our democratic institutions and seek to destroy America’s democracy.

The 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy was only the beginning – the right’s war on America’s democracy is ongoing; conservatives responding to this thread is proof of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back