Ashli Babbitt’s shooter is—Lieutenant Michael Leroy Byrd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you say something else or are you a bot?

Says the idiot continuing to whine about the election being stolen lol.

Wait, wait, let me guess what your response will be...

"But it WAS stolen! You commie Marxist Nazi something-somethings. Waaaahhhhhhhhh"
The election was stolen. So that makes you the idiot. It was more than obvious and the guilt has been obvious too.
There was no stolen election.
Oh yes there was.

The election was stolen. So that makes you the idiot. It was more than obvious and the guilt has been obvious too.
Well, that proves it. If you believe nithe election was stolen, after every court case that disputed the legitimacy of the election being thrown out, from the lowest district court, all the way to the highest court in the land.
No court heard these cases. Including the supreme court.

There is nothing you can do about it. Even 30% of democrats believe the election was stolen. You can shriek until your throat bleeds and it won't change one mind.

wowza - tweet is unavailable?

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Apr 13
The Identify of Ashli Babbitt’s shooter is—

Lieutenant Michael Leroy Byrd.

Multiple Mainstream Media Outlets have known this, but they REFUSE to run the story.

Why is that?

An American Hero

Saved Congress Members from a trained assassin

Murderer. Thats who he is.

You are a bunch of terrorists.
Your a ****.
Is that personal-attack-only post appropriate for the Politics sub-forum? Oh, and it's "you're".
Not a personal attack, just an observation. Rules, a laugh coming from a lefty.

Can you say something else or are you a bot?

Says the idiot continuing to whine about the election being stolen lol.

Wait, wait, let me guess what your response will be...

"But it WAS stolen! You commie Marxist Nazi something-somethings. Waaaahhhhhhhhh"
There was no stolen election.
Oh yes there was.
No there wasn't and no matter how many times you claim there was, the facts and all reality shows that what you say just didn't happen.

Period.

Well, that proves it. If you believe nithe election was stolen, after every court case that disputed the legitimacy of the election being thrown out, from the lowest district court, all the way to the highest court in the land.

There is nothing you can do about it. Even 30% of democrats believe the election was stolen. You can shriek until your throat bleeds and it won't change one mind.
60 courts heard the case. No evidence of fraud. No 30 percent of democrats, nothing.

60 courts heard the case. No evidence of fraud. No 30 percent of democrats, nothing.

Still beating a dead horse? after all these posts?????????:rolleyes:

Still beating a dead horse? after all these posts?????????:rolleyes:
Are you still repeating a proven lie 6 months after the election?

Actually there is a problem. That was last years poll. This year republican support for a stolen election is down to 55%, and democrats less than half that.

55% of Republicans believe his 2020 election loss resulted from illegal voting or election rigging.

17% of Democrats believe the election was rigged.

Last edited:
Jim Hoft is the founder and editor of The Gateway Pundit, one of the top conservative news outlets in America. Jim was awarded the Reed Irvine Accuracy in Media Award in 2013 and is the proud recipient of the Breitbart Award for Excellence in Online Journalism from the Americans for Prosperity Foundation in May 2016.

Jim Hoft is the founder and editor of The Gateway Pundit, one of the top conservative news outlets in America. Jim was awarded the Reed Irvine Accuracy in Media Award in 2013 and is the proud recipient of the Breitbart Award for Excellence in Online Journalism from the Americans for Prosperity Foundation in May 2016.
Wasn't the Pundit reporting a Rasmussen poll?

The fact is, this country is so divided that neither side finds the reporting of the other side credible. I would not believe a thing that comes out of communist media.

This thug insurrectionist had it coming just like the 13 year old thug boy in Chicago killed by cops, right?.
There was no insurrection, you goofball, lyin' POS.
There was a FAILED insurrection by a bunch of LOSERS.
They were protesting the results of an unfair election, not trying to overthrow the government. They were trying to preserve it. Ashli Babbitt was murdered by a cop in the act of protecting the real insurrectionists...a congress that was proceeding with an effort to confirm election results obtained from unconstitutional, fraudulent election procedures.

Only a moron would believe that Republican states, Republican election officials, Republican courts and judges (including SCOTUS) all conspired with Democrats to rig the election for Biden. Just think about that. Babbitt obviously believed it.
I don't recall saying that they did. Quote me where you think I did.

In my post that you quoted here, I claimed that the protest was against "...a congress that was proceeding with an effort to confirm election results obtained from unconstitutional, fraudulent election procedures."

The 117th Congress had convened on January 3rd, three days before. Both Houses of the 117th Congress are controlled by the Democrat Party.

In viewing the entire scope of election fraud:
At least one Republican Secretary of State (Brad Raffensperger--Georgia) unconstitutionally capitulated to the demands of the Democrat Party in extending mail-in ballot deadlines, ignoring signature verification procedures...by arbitrarily changing election rules that are reserved to the GEORGIA LEGISLATURE.

Similar unconstitutional actions were taken in other swing states. Regardless of the party affiliation of the officials that changed the election rules. their actions were unconstitutional.

Only morons cannot fathom that fact.

Just think about that.

This thug insurrectionist had it coming just like the 13 year old thug boy in Chicago killed by cops, right?.
They were protesting the results of an unfair election, not trying to overthrow the government. They were trying to preserve it. Ashli Babbitt was murdered by a cop in the act of protecting the real insurrectionists...a congress that was proceeding with an effort to confirm election results obtained from unconstitutional, fraudulent election procedures.

Only a moron would believe that Republican states, Republican election officials, Republican courts and judges (including SCOTUS) all conspired with Democrats to rig the election for Biden. Just think about that. Babbitt obviously believed it.

In my post that you quoted here, I claimed that the protest was against "...a congress that was proceeding with an effort to confirm election results obtained from unconstitutional, fraudulent election procedures."

The 117th Congress had convened on January 3rd, three days before. Both Houses of the 117th Congress are controlled by the Democrat Party.

At least one Republican Secretary of State (Brad Raffensperger--Georgia) unconstitutionally capitulated to the demands of the Democrat Party in extending mail-in ballot deadlines, ignoring signature verification procedures...by arbitrarily changing election rules that are reserved to the GEORGIA LEGISLATURE.

Similar unconstitutional actions were taken in other swing states. Regardless of the party affiliation of the officials that changed the election rules. their actions were unconstitutional.

Just think about that.

Holy shit, sparky, where do you get your news? QAnon?

Just think about that.

In other words, you can't back up your claim regarding what you think I believe.

Buzz off, gnat.

Just think about that.

In other words, you can't back up your claim regarding what you think I believe.

Buzz off, gnat.

Well, at least you spelled gnat correctly. Now, try working on the other stuff.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back