Ashli Babbitt’s shooter is—Lieutenant Michael Leroy Byrd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were protesting the results of an unfair election, not trying to overthrow the government. They were trying to preserve it. Ashli Babbitt was murdered by a cop in the act of protecting the real insurrectionists...a congress that was proceeding with an effort to confirm election results obtained from unconstitutional, fraudulent election procedures.
A lot of those "cops" are being rounded up and arrested.
Out of 324 arrests in the Capitol riot, 43 are current or former first responders or military veterans, according to USA TODAY analysis. At least four police officers and three former officers face federal charges. Two have been fired, one resigned and one was suspended without pay. Each of the officers charged has either pleaded not guilty or has not yet been arraigned.

This thug insurrectionist had it coming just like the 13 year old thug boy in Chicago killed by cops, right?.
There was no insurrection, you goofball, lyin' POS.
There was a FAILED insurrection by a bunch of LOSERS.
They were protesting the results of an unfair election, not trying to overthrow the government. They were trying to preserve it. Ashli Babbitt was murdered by a cop in the act of protecting the real insurrectionists...a congress that was proceeding with an effort to confirm election results obtained from unconstitutional, fraudulent election procedures.

Only a moron would believe that Republican states, Republican election officials, Republican courts and judges (including SCOTUS) all conspired with Democrats to rig the election for Biden. Just think about that. Babbitt obviously believed it.

Only a moron would think that Republican states, Republican election officials, Republican courts and judges (including SCOTUS) all conspired with Democrats to rig the election for Biden. Just think about that...
Gun-grabbing cops and pro-abortion pro-gun-control associate justices are Republicans? Since when?

Only a moron would think that Republican states, Republican election officials, Republican courts and judges (including SCOTUS) all conspired with Democrats to rig the election for Biden. Just think about that...
Gun-grabbing cops and pro-abortion pro-gun-control associate justices are Republicans? Since when?

Huh? Did your 8-track tape just skip a track?

No one is crying. More like recoiling in horror.

It's not my problem that you and Babbitt don't realize that there are consequences to this kind of behavior.

You wanted bloodshed and you got it. Aren't you happy now?
Yes. The closer we get to major confrontation the better. It's a shame that decent people like Ashli Babbit die. But there are no casualty free wars.

Can you say something else or are you a bot?

Says the idiot continuing to whine about the election being stolen lol.

Wait, wait, let me guess what your response will be...

"But it WAS stolen! You commie Marxist Nazi something-somethings. Waaaahhhhhhhhh"
The election was stolen. So that makes you the idiot. It was more than obvious and the guilt has been obvious too.

It only takes one time. In our Capital. To change things forever. You just don't get it do you?
Not your twisted "logic" on the matter, I don't.

And there were plenty of arms around outside the capital building...including Molotov cocktails and bombs.
But not a one on Ashli Babbitt, speaking of not getting it.

As I said. Antifa was mostly unarmed as well. It's funny how stun guns, pepper spray, bear spray, baseball bats and metal poles suddenly become "non weapons" when in the hands of Trump fanatics. Now go move the goalposts.
Well at least you acknowledge Antifa was a presence there and we all know what the leftist Brown
Shirts mean when they show up. I eagerly await your proof that true Trump supporters, not provocateurs
that Capitol cops allowed on the grounds, were wielding those metal poles, baseball bat, etc.

"That is mostly true. So I point out again, the riot was planned, and secret service doesn't let people bring bats and poles and bear spray and other things into close proximity with a president, so none of that shit was at the Eclipse Rally. Whatever showed up at the Capitol was premeditated and brought there with the intent of doing battle with security, NOT because of anything Trump said at the rally, UNLIKE EVERYTHING CLAIMED BY BOTH THE LEFT-WING MEDIA AND THE IMPEACHMENT OFFICERS DURING THAT 2ND STUPID FARCE TRIAL."
Quoted from post #845.
BS. ANTIFA was not there.

"But it WAS stolen! You commie Marxist Nazi something-somethings. Waaaahhhhhhhhh"
The election was stolen. So that makes you the idiot. It was more than obvious and the guilt has been obvious too.
Where are the arrests?

It's not even mostly true
You said it was.

It's Congress' purview and frankly - can you blame them after what happened?
No more than I can blame the rioters for being pissed a presidency was stolen with an illegal election.

I do agree that among many, there was planning for violence. IMO those are the ones that should face serious charges of terrorism.
Absolutely. And you said we would never agree on anything!

the mob was fed and fertilized for MONTHS on Trump's constant refrain of a "stolen election" that came up in every speech
Apparently he was right. And many organizations named by Time took that as the impetus to organize and rally a forced turnout of Biden votes to see to it that Trump never won. I have the names. That is stealing an election far worse than a few FB ads that democrats spent three years and 45 million dollars trying to prove was a rigged election!

Ashli Babbit was part of the latter, not the former.
Yes she was. If I had been there, I would not have gone inside. Maybe demand someone come out to speak to a representative of the crowd.

This was a MOB who overwhelmed the police presence, beat the shit out of the police
Stealing elections and lying to the people and treating them like idiots has consequences.

They were there to overturn the election plain and simple. That is an insurrection.
There is simply NO WAY they could have "overturned" the election. It simply wouldn't be valid. So it is crazy to think these people really expected as much.

We always had respect for our institutions
2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020 were a period of absolute, unmitigated CONTEMPT for a party, a candidate, and an executive officer. Reasons:
  1. Orange hair.
  2. Overweight.
  3. Small hands.
  4. Married before.
  5. Model wife.
  6. Likes to BS a lot and is rather blunt.
Democrats have set the stage for everything that has happened since November 3 and since.
The election was not stolen.

There was no stolen election.

It's not my problem that you and Babbitt don't realize that there are consequences to this kind of behavior.

Yes. The closer we get to major confrontation the better. It's a shame that decent people like Ashli Babbit die. But there are no casualty free wars.

Well there you go. You wanted bloodshed and you got it.

I'm glad you're happy with the result.

And there you go. :)

• Funny
Reactions: IM2

Your old ass ain't going to fight. All you do is talk shit. You can't beat your husbands dick much less fight somebody.

Well, that proves it. If you believe the election was stolen, after every court case that disputed the legitimacy of the election being thrown out, from the lowest district court, all the way to the highest court in the land.

Well, that proves it. If you believe the election was stolen, after every court case that disputed the legitimacy of the election being thrown out, from the lowest district court, all the way to the highest court in the land.

Only a moron would believe the election was stolen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back