Ashli Babbitt’s shooter is—Lieutenant Michael Leroy Byrd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1618714481252.png

What does the OP believe should be done to the Officer that killed the woman?

Will she be happy if a mob went to his home and killed him while burning his home down and killing his family, and if so why doesn’t the OP do it herself?

Does she want him to face a court and be found not guilty so she and those like her can act like savages or like BLM members and burn down their neighborhood?

What does the OP believe should be done to the Officer and I already know she will change the subject about me, so let me say it clearly had the woman not done what she did she would still be alive, ya know like that kid in the Chicago that got shot and killed that the far left think was not justified but fails to see the kid made a mistake that cost him his life like that woman did in D.C. !

So OP what is it you like to see and please tell the board in full detail and when it does not happen are you going to take up arms and go for justice and if not then why not?

I am so sick of the keyboard Warriors on this board that type daily how they want Revolution while never one moment getting out and start the fight!

So again what do you really want or are you just playing a game to get the responses you want to make you happy with poor quality bait?

Amen! This American patriot is already in hiding, and evil threads like this just put him and his family in further danger. This may be the most disgusting thread I've ever seen on USMB. And it was started by a mod. This thread "may not" be against the rules - but it sure as hell is against human decency to put this man and his family in further danger from the Trump terrorists.

Well if the posters on this board truly want justice and revolution then why are they on here and not taking to the streets?

What difference does that make? Were we entitled to know the name of Derek Chauvin?
The same Presstitutes who hid Michael Leroy Byrd so long (I'm sure his name was not intentionally
released even now) made sure everyone instantly knew all about Derek Chauvin.

Exactly.

That's because there are certain rules for the Left and others for the rest of us.

Is that Justice? NO it's not.

Will she be happy if a mob went to his home and killed him while burning his home down and killing his family, and if so why doesn’t the OP do it herself?

Does she want him to face a court and be found not guilty so she and those like her can act like savages or like BLM members and burn down their neighborhood?

What does the OP believe should be done to the Officer and I already know she will change the subject about me, so let me say it clearly had the woman not done what she did she would still be alive, ya know like that kid in the Chicago that got shot and killed that the far left think was not justified but fails to see the kid made a mistake that cost him his life like that woman did in D.C. !

So OP what is it you like to see and please tell the board in full detail and when it does not happen are you going to take up arms and go for justice and if not then why not?

I am so sick of the keyboard Warriors on this board that type daily how they want Revolution while never one moment getting out and start the fight!

So again what do you really want or are you just playing a game to get the responses you want to make you happy with poor quality bait?

Amen! This American patriot is already in hiding, and evil threads like this just put him and his family in further danger. This may be the most disgusting thread I've ever seen on USMB. And it was started by a mod. This thread "may not" be against the rules - but it sure as hell is against human decency to put this man and his family in further danger from the Trump terrorists.

Well if the posters on this board truly want justice and revolution then why are they on here and not taking to the streets?
Wait.....do your REALLY expect them to risk their lives for their so-called belief that this current government is tyrannical? :heehee:

What difference does that make? Were we entitled to know the name of Derek Chauvin?
The same Presstitutes who hid Michael Leroy Byrd so long (I'm sure his name was not intentionally
released even now) made sure everyone instantly knew all about Derek Chauvin.

Exactly.

That's because there are certain rules for the Left and others for the rest of us.

Is that Justice? NO it's not.
So Ironic...so very very Ironic. :heehee:

She should have obeyed the officer. She should not have kept coming forward when she was told to stop.
Of course that's what she should have done.
And Michael Leroy Byrd shouldn't have murdered an unarmed citizen in cold blood.
There are other better ways to handle a solitary unarmed person who couldn't get into the Capitol building
without being grabbed in any case.

It was easier to blow a hole in her neck I guess, for Officer Byrd, than to actually do his job properly,
humanely and legally. I can't wait for his trial.

Officer Byrd should be in jail now.

He is a very dangerous man.

Multiple cellphone videos captured the shooting as it unfolded on the afternoon of Jan. 6. Babbitt and a group of other rioters made their way inside the Capitol to barricaded doors leading to the Speaker’s Lobby, which is the hallway outside the House chamber where some lawmakers were sheltering during the siege.

Why would any lawmakers shelter in place if there was any danger when they knew days in advance that protestors were planning on coming on in? Why would Pelosi have the congress cops allow and encourage the protestors to come in?

Because. They. Had. A Job. To. Do.

No one thought a mob would be that violent or breach the capital.

And no. Pelosi did not have the cops encourage the protestors to come in.

Where do you come up with that crap?
They knew the rioters were coming.
The capital is often breached with protestors.

Oh?

When was the last time hundreds forced their way in, injuring police, forcing Congress to flee?

The reports of violence have been grossly exaggerated---the crowd forced their way in but by no means were they as violent as blm or anti fa have been.

Have you informed the police about that?

Pelosi controls the capital police----they let the crowds in. Pelosi is responsible.

They "let" the crowds in? Nice bit of blame shifting that. They were vastly outnumbered and getting the crap beat out of them.

And no. Pelosi isn't responsible.

Everything I have posted is absolute fact........

Facts and Trumplandia do not exist in the same universe.

Hey you fucking asshole, it was debunked months ago. No fire extinguisher. The dumb bitch was reported for blatant violations of rules. Now STFU.

oh, poor racist snowflake loser believing in QAnon theories

Sorry that your entire being is wrapped into your Orange God and you can't deal with reality

lol
You said Q. You can now be summarily mocked ad a BlueAnon asshole with no link to reality.

She was a trained killer trying to kill a member of Congress
A pathetic lie. The woman was unarmed.

Bingo.:thup:

She was unarmed, there was no reason to kill her, she was hurting nobody. May she rest in peace.

Most of the BLM protestors and Antifa and associated rioters were unarmed too.
All of them were unarmed in the Capitol building. And it happened once.

It only takes one time. In the our Capital. To change things forever. You just don't get it.

And there were plenty of arms around outside the capital building...including Molotov cocktails and bombs.

As I said. Antifa was mostly unarmed as well. Now go move the goalposts.
No you do not get it. There was not a chance of them taking over the government. Really. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

So...your excuse is that they are incompetent and therefore we should have just let them run through the capital and lynch congress critters?

And yet you wet yourself over disorganized incompetent Antifa :rolleyes:

Nobody was going to get lynched. Good grief what hyperbole

Oh? You know this how exactly?

Rioters chanted “Hang Mike Pence!” and “Bring out Pence!” while they roamed the capital searching for him and other lawmakers. The mob set up a makeshift gallows near the Capitol.

What makes you think a fired up mob like that wouldn't lynch? They are no different than ANY OTHER MOB.
A gallows that would have collasped with the weight of a house cat. It was symbolic.

It might have been symbolic but the mob wasn't.
The mob was announced long before they came and Congress did not lift a finger to investigate fraud. That is the crime that happened Jan. 6th.

You are correct again! :thup:

Wait.....do your REALLY expect them to risk their lives for their so-called belief that this current government is tyrannical? :heehee:
No, and you know I don’t believe they would... I am pointing out the reality that they write about their outrage over that woman death and want mob justice but are never willing to carry out the act themselves...

I have fought for what I believed in and will again when the time calls for me to raise my saber but many of the great keyboard Warriors on here will just bellow about their dreams of fighting while never doing anything but complain on a board that no one really cares about!

She was a trained killer trying to kill a member of Congress
A pathetic lie. The woman was unarmed.

Bingo.:thup:

She was unarmed, there was no reason to kill her, she was hurting nobody. May she rest in peace.

Most of the BLM protestors and Antifa and associated rioters were unarmed too.
All of them were unarmed in the Capitol building. And it happened once.

It only takes one time. In the our Capital. To change things forever. You just don't get it.

And there were plenty of arms around outside the capital building...including Molotov cocktails and bombs.

As I said. Antifa was mostly unarmed as well. Now go move the goalposts.
No you do not get it. There was not a chance of them taking over the government. Really. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

So...your excuse is that they are incompetent and therefore we should have just let them run through the capital and lynch congress critters?

And yet you wet yourself over disorganized incompetent Antifa :rolleyes:

Nobody was going to get lynched. Good grief what hyperbole

Oh? You know this how exactly?

Rioters chanted “Hang Mike Pence!” and “Bring out Pence!” while they roamed the capital searching for him and other lawmakers. The mob set up a makeshift gallows near the Capitol.

What makes you think a fired up mob like that wouldn't lynch? They are no different than ANY OTHER MOB.
A gallows that would have collasped with the weight of a house cat. It was symbolic.

It might have been symbolic but the mob wasn't.
The mob was announced long before they came and Congress did not lift a finger to investigate fraud. That is the crime that happened Jan. 6th.

You are correct again! :thup:
God bless that Capitol Policeman! Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back