Ashli Babbitt

She don't count

1613138086212.png

• If Trump were a Democrat, Ashli Babbitt (remember her?) would be a saint, if not a Goddess.

Although you probably don’t know this, it’s very far from clear that Heather Heyer was deliberately killed at the Charlottesville Unite The Right Rally—James Fields appears to have been trying to escape when he drove into the crowd blocking his way.

But it’s absolutely clear that Ashli Babbitt, although an unarmed woman surrounded by security, was deliberately shot by a Capitol Hill cop.

Ashli Babbitt was a decorated veteran and a female business owner. Heyer was an overweight small-time Communist. But it’s Heather Heyer who has been canonized, with a foundation named after her and endless Regime Media adulation, whereas Ashli Babbitt has vanished from the Main Stream Media after a couple of sneering profiles and insinuations about her private life. (Have you heard anything about Heather Heyer’s private life?)

Why didn't wingnuts band together to throw her an extravagant funeral, complete with gold casket and horse drawn carriage? I mean, isn't she a martyr for Trumpism? Didn't she die trying to "Stop The Steal"?

Judging by the looks of the white trash rabble that sacked the Capitol, they couldn't afford much more than a pine box, and you know Trump's grifting ass aint paying anything toward her funeral.

Why didn't wingnuts band together to throw her an extravagant funeral, complete with gold casket and horse drawn carriage? I mean, isn't she a martyr for Trumpism? Didn't she die trying to "Stop The Steal"?

Judging by the looks of the white trash rabble that sacked the Capitol, they couldn't afford much more than a pine box, and you know Trump's grifting ass aint paying anything toward her funeral.
How do you know that for a fact? Trump does lots of things for people but doesn't advertise it.

She died because she dared look into a broken window of the chambers of the people. She wasnt out burning, looting and murdering her own people, like BLM/ANTIFA. And i thought you prog slaves were all about protecting the women...NOT....

She died because she dared look into a broken window of the chambers of the people. She wasnt out burning, looting and murdering her own people, like BLM/ANTIFA. And i thought you prog slaves were all about protecting the women...NOT....

She had already broken into a building illegally, and was trying to access the inner chamber where Senators and Congressman were forced to flee. She won the Darwin Award on January 6th. Should be on her headstone.

She had already broken into a building illegally, and was trying to access the inner chamber where Senators and Congressman were forced to flee. She won the Darwin Award on January 6th. Should be on her headstone.
Doesn't matter------she wasn't armed and wasn't a threat-------

The dems don't allow business owners to shoot violent anti fa blm members who invade their businesses and attack their people.

And btw, knowing that protestors were coming for weeks why weren't doors reinforced and National Guard brought in by PELOSI?

I wonder if her death was fake, all part of the show in the WWE riot. Wouldn't be the first time something like this happened.

She died because she believed the lies that Trump was feeding her

Yeah, i will say the same thing, if BLM/ANTIFA shows up down in my neck of the woods, since they have been deemed a terrorist group, i wont hesitate to put as many down with Lucifer as i can get. And i will smile the whole time.

Where's the Outrage? Videos Show BLM, Antifa Protesters Threaten to Burn Down DC If Their Demands Aren't Met - The Tatum Report

DeSantis Expands Stand Your Ground Law · The Floridian (floridianpress.com)
In September, Governor DeSantis vowed to crack down on “violent and disorderly assemblies,” and his proposal expands the list of “forcible felonies” under the sunshine state’s self-defense law to justify use of force enacted against any individual whose actions cause any “interruption or impairment” of a business.

I'd shoot those fuckers too if they tried to rob, loot, or burn my property. I'm not gonna ask first who someone voted for, a criminal is a criminal. Ashli Babbit was a criminal. Too bad she died, but there are consequences to criminal behavior.

Doesn't matter------she wasn't armed and wasn't a threat-------

The dems don't allow business owners to shoot violent anti fa blm members who invade their businesses and attack their people.

And btw, knowing that protestors were coming for weeks why weren't doors reinforced and National Guard brought in by PELOSI?
The Capital Protest looks like it was another Troglocrat propaganda setup.
Pelosi wanted it to happen just to make it huge issue to attack Trump. (impeachment)
They moved the barricades and waved the protester in through the doors.
Pelosi used her Antifa Terrorist to incite the violence.
They put the most crazy ones on displayed for the cameras.
Democrats have no shame.

I'd shoot those fuckers too if they tried to rob, loot, or burn my property. I'm not gonna ask first who someone voted for, a criminal is a criminal. Ashli Babbit was a criminal. Too bad she died, but there are consequences to criminal behavior.
You did see the part where the Capitol is the peoples house not the ruling class house? Why should a citizen be shot dead for wanting to see the going on in their house?

Relative to other government buildings in Washington, the Capitol is a fairly easy place to roam. With few exceptions, once you’re in, you’re in. The design of the so-called People’s House is meant to make it easy for the public to meet and petition their representatives, and is the most accessible building for reporters.
The Breach of the Capitol Spooked Us — As It Should Have | Time

time.com/5927664/capital-siege-trump-supporters/

Oh yeah, this could be one of the reasons. Are you in favor of Tyrrany?
thomas-jefferson-when-the-people-fear-the-government.jpg

Maybe she did have an elaborate funeral. How would you know if Pravda refused to cover it?

Forum List

Back