MARJ A TROIS QAnon Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene ‘openly cheated on husband of 25 years with polyamorous tantric sex guru & gym manager’

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Well. What would Jesus say ?

This is one of the great things about right wing moralists, they open your eyes to a whole new world. What the fuck is a "polyamorous tantric sex guru" ? Is this a Falwell variant ? It does sound like a person who is into a lot more than kissing and cuddling.

You go, girl!

300px-Buddy_christ.jpg

This is one of the great things about right wing moralists, they open your eyes to a whole new world. What the fuck is a "polyamorous tantric sex guru" ? Is this a Falwell variant ? It does sound like a person who is into a lot more than kissing and cuddling.
The SUN?? you still looking for the titty pages??? lmao

Greg

Couldn't care less.

The leftist rumor mill at work. And this is any of your business because?

When I first saw her she reminded me of a long-ago ex who was OCD and a nymphomaniac. Emphasis on maniac. Now I know why. Having a nympho for a girlfriend sounds pretty cool until you realize it is essentially just one part of a larger mental disorder.

"Polyamourous"! Gotta "love" it!

Polyamorous | Definition of Polyamorous at Dictionary.com
adjective noting or relating to polyamory, the practice or condition of participating simultaneously in more than one serious romantic or sexual relationship with the knowledge and consent of all partners.

Now I heard that the guy she cheated with was a Russian spy controlled by Putin.

At least, that's what CNN told me so it must be true

If her husband didn't know, it wasn't polyamory. If the husband knew, it wasn't cheating.

Pick one or the other. Or better yet, leave people's sex lives out of it.
A sex life is one thing but this? This is a sign of a serious mental disorder. I used to say the same thing but it turns out that blackmail is a powerful tool for bad actors to gain control of public figures. Russia has it down to a science.

If her husband didn't know, it wasn't polyamory. If the husband knew, it wasn't cheating.

Pick one or the other. Or better yet, leave people's sex lives out of it.
Well it is pertinent when these same people proclaim that marriage is between a man and a woman. Not a man and a woman and a few guys down at the gym.

Now I heard that the guy she cheated with was a Russian spy controlled by Putin.

At least, that's what CNN told me so it must be true

Liar. CNN never said any such thing.

Craig Ivey is the name of her other man.

Forum List

Back