Ashli Babbitt, protester killed at Capitol, was Air Force vet from California

Zero reason to believe she wasn’t. Do you have to wait to find out? Nope. If someone comes running at the president,

Apples and oranges. You're claiming that her climbing through that window is exactly the same as someone breaching security and running to the president. Not the same. Be honest. Be genuine.

the deeply sleeping, lazy public.

You would be surprised to learn that the "deeply sleeping, lazy public" ARE the seditionists.

By the way. You leftists are the "seditionists". You guys have trashed the constitution and shit on poor and middle-class Americans only so that you can advance your fascist fucking Democratic Party.

People have jumped the fence and even gotten into the White House and I am not sure if any of them were shot.
An individual, probably not. But context is important. This was a mob of thousands who had overwhelmed Capitol police. Imagine if a mob of thousands descended on the White House, overran barricades, outnumbered Secret Service, and were breaking down the doors to the Oval Office. It would have been far worse.

Standard is that you don’t have to wait to be shot at before you use deadly force. It’s been used to justify the deaths of many other people and is a doctrine supported by conservatives when it suits them apparently.

I see that a reasoned, logical, discussion is not in the works with you.

Zero reason to believe she wasn’t. Do you have to wait to find out? Nope. If someone comes running at the president,

Apples and oranges. You're claiming that her climbing through that window is exactly the same as someone breaching security and running to the president. Not the same. Be honest. Be genuine.

The point is that her ill intent could be imputed by her felonious behavior up to that point as well as her failure to stop when ordered.

Standard is that you don’t have to wait to be shot at before you use deadly force. It’s been used to justify the deaths of many other people and is a doctrine supported by conservatives when it suits them apparently.

I see that a reasoned, logical, discussion is not in the works with you.
Sorry if you don’t like it but it’s true. Daniel Shaver was blasted in a hotel hallway. He had committed zero crimes but died because he couldn’t follow the confusing orders or a trigger happy cop.

The cop was found not guilty.

Actually, if it was a liberal being shot, they would Literally Crucify who ever shot them. Look what they did to Hispanic block watch captain Zimmerman, when he defended himself in Florida a few years back.
I don’t know. Chase me down an alley in the dark and I might fear for my life. Tragedy, no doubt. Martin had done nothing wrong when Zimmerman decided to call the police and chase after him.

Actually, if it was a liberal being shot, they would Literally Crucify who ever shot them. Look what they did to Hispanic block watch captain Zimmerman, when he defended himself in Florida a few years back.
I don’t know. Chase me down an alley in the dark and I might fear for my life. Tragedy, no doubt. Martin had done nothing wrong when Zimmerman decided to call the police and chase after him.

Actually, Martin attacked Zimmerman and it looked like a Homophobic Hate Crime. Although Zimmerman is normative, Martin thought he was LGBTQ+-- according to the testimony of the chubby girlfriend who was on the phone with him. Martin described Zimmerman as a creepy "ass cracker", a derogatory term for gay men.

Actually, Martin attacked Zimmerman and it looked like a Homophobic Hate Crime. Although Zimmerman is normative, Martin thought he was LGBTQ+-- according to the testimony of the chubby girlfriend who was on the phone with him. Martin described Zimmerman as a creepy "ass cracker", a derogatory term for gay men.
Martin attacked Zimmerman who had chased him down a dark alley despite the fact that Martin had committed no crime.

Ms. Babbitt was in the process of committing federal felonies.

Martin attacked Zimmerman who had chased him down a dark alley despite the fact that Martin had committed no crime.

There was no proof that Babbitt was committing a felony at all. She was definitely engaged in a protest, but "felony" is an opinion of yours.

On the other hand , Martin had committed a hate-crime by calling Zimmerman an "ass cracker", I can understand where his machismo was offended.

There was no proof that Babbitt was committing a felony at all. She was definitely engaged in a protest, but "felony" is an opinion of yours.
She was attempting to crawl through a vandalized and shattered door window to access the floor of Congress.

That’s a felony.

So now she is a martyr for Sweet Potato Hitler, her chosen standard bearer. I'm sure he appreciates her efforts and sacrifice on his behalf.

Last edited:

On the other hand , Martin had committed a hate-crime by calling Zimmerman an "ass cracker", I can understand where his machismo was offended.
what was ashli's plan once she reached the chamber?

what was ashli's plan once she reached the chamber?

We'll never know, because she was shot in cold blood before she got there.

The point is that her ill intent could be imputed by her felonious behavior up to that point as well as her failure to stop when ordered.
Funny, I don’t recall you saying anything of the sort when one of many “i dindu nuffins!” Have been shot after committing crimes, resisting arrest, fighting them, in possession of a weapon, etc.
So curious.

She was attempting to crawl through a vandalized and shattered door window to access the floor of Congress.

That’s a felony.
I hope the cops start shooting anyone committing a felony.
I want to be here to see you defend it.
lol, “you defend it”. Get it?

Funny, I don’t recall you saying anything of the sort when one of many “i dindu nuffins!” Have been shot after committing crimes, resisting arrest, fighting them, in possession of a weapon, etc.
So curious.
Y’all conservatives said it for me.
I’ve been 100% clear that I don’t think her shooting was justified. But I’ve also been 100% clear that nothing will come of it based on years of police getting away with what I consider unjustified shooting.

Forum List

Back