Antifa Was in the Capitol

1609995521403.png

View attachment 438480

Those goons are not Trump supporters.

Did honesty ever mean anything to you? Judging by your silly remarks, it doesn't look like it ever did.

38CE30D6-76E0-4029-B913-6A38CFC32941.png

Now we begin with the finger pointing... “it was Antifa, it was Trump supporters, it was Antifa disguised as Trump supporters, it was trump supporters disguised as Antifa pretending to be Antifa dressed up as trump
Supporters”.
You know what? I don’t give a fuck who it was. Antifa, Trump supporters, the Shriners, knights Templar... I don’t care.
As far as I’m concerned, they were doing gods work. I hope they scared the living shit out of every politician and bureaucrat on capital hill and across the nation.
These assholes lord over us daily, making decisions with little regard for the effect it has in us little people, the peasants. They attend their dinners, their functions, their happy hours, and they decide our fates in a manner that best suits their fancy and feathers their nests.
It’s about freaking time they were all reminded that they serve at our pleasure, and just as easily as they sip their 10am cocktail they can also be ripped out of their ivory tower and hung from lamp posts.
Consider yourselves on notice, assholes. Keep playing politics at the expense of the average American who wishes nothing more than to raise a family and live the best life they can, and you may find yourself shitting yourself under your desk as tens of thousands descend on your office and “have a word with you”.
That goes for the media and big tech too. Keep pushing your personal agendas instead of doing your jobs, and you may wind up being the news instead of reporting it.

View attachment 438507
Now we begin with the finger pointing... “it was Antifa, it was Trump supporters, it was Antifa disguised as Trump supporters, it was trump supporters disguised as Antifa pretending to be Antifa dressed up as trump
Supporters”.
You know what? I don’t give a fuck who it was. Antifa, Trump supporters, the Shriners, knights Templar... I don’t care.
As far as I’m concerned, they were doing gods work. I hope they scared the living shit out of every politician and bureaucrat on capital hill and across the nation.
These assholes lord over us daily, making decisions with little regard for the effect it has in us little people, the peasants. They attend their dinners, their functions, their happy hours, and they decide our fates in a manner that best suits their fancy and feathers their nests.
It’s about freaking time they were all reminded that they serve at our pleasure, and just as easily as they sip their 10am cocktail they can also be ripped out of their ivory tower and hung from lamp posts.
Consider yourselves on notice, assholes. Keep playing politics at the expense of the average American who wishes nothing more than to raise a family and live the best life they can, and you may find yourself shitting yourself under your desk as tens of thousands descend on your office and “have a word with you”.
That goes for the media and big tech too. Keep pushing your personal agendas instead of doing your jobs, and you may wind up being the news instead of reporting it.
I agree that the angst should be aimed more squarely at media. Pravda.

These people were showing signs on how corrupted they are for years. But we have been ignoring them. But these people are very sick and even their sick medias.
If only the people would have listened to this woman over the mainstream media. That they would have been stopped.
You all should not listen to these corrupted medias like Fox news. They are all prostitutes. But the ones on the street corners are more honest than them.

Forum List

Back