As Trump raked in cash denying his loss, little went to actual legal fight

The trump Nazis' belief in their orange-tinted messiah's countless "Big Lies" would bring tears of joy to Joseph Goebbels.
The trump Nazis repeat parts of many in their OPs and responses in nearly every thread on these message boards.
Sure. To me, this has never been about Trump himself. It has always been about those who enable him, and the psychology that surrounds that relationship. The masses who are enthralled by him, the politicos who guide him, the media pundits who speak for him, the politicians who sell their professional souls for him. And yes, that particular phenomenon, that particular dance, is reminiscent of Europe, 75 to 85 years ago.

This is a psychological / sociological / anthropological study for the ages.

"History doesn't repeat, but it does rhyme".

Last edited:
$175 million in fund raising to "stop the steal," and only $10 million went to legal costs. As P.T. Barnum once said, "there's a sucker born every minute."

Trump knows his cult is the most gullible around and he is taking advantage..what else is new.

The most gullible would be those that elected China Joe and his traitorous son. Yes, they swindled a lot of money and likely continue to do so.

You supported a candidate who is the living embodiment of kleptocrat and made it his mission to turn our government into his own personal enrichment scheme. You excused and deflected every damn corrupt thing he did. Don't give me that crap. Take a good hard look in the mirror sometime.
They'll never do that.

This whole episode has been bizarre to watch, even by Trumpian standards. They start a "fund" under blatantly false pretenses, and the flock eagerly contributes. We quickly find out, in the small print, that virtually none of their money is going to its stated purpose, and the flock continues to eagerly contribute. The whole scam is exposed on a national level, and the flock continues to eagerly contribute.

What word or phrase could be used to describe this? It's not far from religious in its nature.

No court was willing to hear the case, where was he supposed to spend the money???????

How much Chicom loot has you boi Biden jammed in his pockets, Gomer?

One born every minute indeed.
Deflection.
Evidence that you assholes don't give one single flying fuck about graft and opportunistic stuffing of your pockets when someone with a (D) by their name is doing it....In fact, you'll elect that shameless crook with smiles on your faces.

Sanctimonious pieces of shit, every one of you.

:lol:

You supported a candidate who is the living embodiment of kleptocrat and made it his mission
to turn our government into his own personal enrichment scheme. You excused and deflected every damn corrupt thing he did. Don't give me that crap. Take a good hard look in the mirror sometime.

Wrong, yet again.

I haven't voted at all since 2000.

Suck it, you sanctimonious piece of shit.

Could have fooled me. The way you're up Trump's nether oriface every time you open your mouth to take a breath makes me think the only reason you don't vote is you are too damn lazy to or you just like to whine, because your political attachments are pretty transparent.
Again, could you at least TRY presenting an illusion that you are an OBJECTIVE moderator?

Yeah, it's over $250M now.

The biggest political con in history continues. And the money is only a small part of it. Too funny.
It has to hurt to be that stupid and fall for anything Dump asks of you. These people that donated to him are delusional.

Oh they are but dear God please let them continue to throw more money at this idiot!!!!

MAGA

I feel sorry for these poor leftists. All they have is more Trump bashing because the dementia riddled fool the cheated for is killing jobs, killing the economy and killing Americans on a daily basis. Nothing good to shout about.

Did Biden set up a fund to stop the steal?

No, so as you try to divert attention from Trump willingness to sucker you it will not work!
I don't contribute anything to any politician.

You want to snivel about the speck in your neighbor's eye, get the fucking plank out of yours first.

No, so as you try to divert attention from Trump willingness to sucker you it will not work!

You want to snivel about the speck in your neighbor's eye, get the fucking plank out of yours first.

Sure you didn’t...

Also it is you crying Biden name and not me and the Op is pointing out the Trumpster stupidity of donating money to a man that is lying and taking your money and laughing at you...

Deflection.
Evidence that you assholes don't give one single flying fuck about graft and opportunistic stuffing of your pockets when someone with a (D) by their name is doing it....In fact, you'll elect that shameless crook with smiles on your faces.

Sanctimonious pieces of shit, every one of you.

:lol:

You supported a candidate who is the living embodiment of kleptocrat and made it his mission
to turn our government into his own personal enrichment scheme. You excused and deflected every damn corrupt thing he did. Don't give me that crap. Take a good hard look in the mirror sometime.

Wrong, yet again.

I haven't voted at all since 2000.

Suck it, you sanctimonious piece of shit.

Could have fooled me. The way you're up Trump's nether oriface every time you open your mouth to take a breath makes me think the only reason you don't vote is you are too damn lazy to or you just like to whine, because your political attachments are pretty transparent.
Again, could you at least TRY presenting an illusion that you are an OBJECTIVE moderator?
Jeopardy1000.jpg

Sure you didn’t...

Also it is you crying Biden name and not me and the Op is pointing out the Trumpster stupidity of donating money to a man that is lying and taking your money and laughing at you...
Donations from willing fools is one thing, payola from the CCP is quite another....And the fucking hack OP voted for that shit with a smile.

Sure you didn’t...

Donations from willing fools is one thing, payola from the CCP is quite another....And the fucking hack OP voted for that shit with a smile.

Yawn...

Again the thread is about the willingness to part with your money to a Charlatan like Trump and how sad is that?

Forum List

Back