As Trump raked in cash denying his loss, little went to actual legal fight

Fess up. You donated didnt you? :auiqs.jpg:
I did three times and will again if needed....

"A fool and his money are soon parted." - Thomas Tusser
A fool?...fighting for what's right is not foolish dumbass....rolling over to allow government to f u up the ass is foolish....
Yes youre a fool. You donated to the transparent con artist and you swallowed the bait hook line and sinker. Youre more than a fool. Youre a fucking idiot. :)
I believe in freedom and capitalism...your side does not....so I will support the side that does....get it?....
Bullshit. You believe in Dump which is why you were stupid enough to donate and then confess you would be stupid enough to sign your home over to him.
You are going to be sorry Joe won (stole the election)...mark my words....we all will be sorry....
No. I promise you that voting for Biden to win the election will never be a regret. You may be sorry but then again you did donate to Dumps personal slush fund like a idiot. What kind of retard donates money to a billionaire?
Yeah, that was one vote I'll never have to regret. I mean 2000, I suppose I may have been right to fear Gore was crazy enough to get us into a ME war … I mean we'll never know. I mean, just possibly he could have been as bad as W, which would mean I didn't really screw up. Sure I should have voted for legal weed, but ….

2016 …. hmmmmm Stalin or Pol Pot. hmmmm. Tough choice. I vote for legal weed!

2020 …. Trump or … not W, not Stalin, not Pol Pot, Legal weed … go with the dem.

LOL

Dump had the most criminal administration by far and its not even close.

You are so mentally ill it is not even close.

Barry was the most criminally non-compliant with FOIA & FRA.

He Un-Constitutionally and illegally weaponized and used the IRS against Americans who legally opposed his re-election.

He and his administration committed FISA Court crimes and illegally spied on Americans, reporters, the media, US Senators, USSC Justices, political opposition candidates (Watergate), and a sitting President.

He armed, trained, supplied, aided. abetted, and pimped out our military to terrorists.

He armed Mexican Drug cartels.

He interfered in no less than 3 foreign elections, aiding the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood take over allied Egypt for a time.

He was found in Contempt of Court by violating several judges' orders and was found in violation of the Constitution by the USSC on several occasions....

He collaborated with Russia and an ex-foreign spy, knowingly used Russian Intel Service propaganda as the basis for his treasonous, illegal failed coup attempt.

and this is not even anywhere near all of it.

How much Chicom loot has you boi Biden jammed in his pockets, Gomer?

One born every minute indeed.
Deflection.
Evidence that you assholes don't give one single flying fuck about graft and opportunistic stuffing of your pockets when someone with a (D) by their name is doing it....In fact, you'll elect that shameless crook with smiles on your faces.

Sanctimonious pieces of shit, every one of you.

Deflection.
Evidence that you assholes don't give one single flying fuck about graft and opportunistic stuffing of your pockets when someone with a (D) by their name is doing it....In fact, you'll elect that shameless crook with smiles on your faces.

:lol:

You supported a candidate who is the living embodiment of kleptocrat and made it his mission to turn our government into his own personal enrichment scheme. You excused and deflected every damn corrupt thing he did. Don't give me that crap. Take a good hard look in the mirror sometime.

$175 million in fund raising to "stop the steal," and only $10 million went to legal costs. As P.T. Barnum once said, "there's a sucker born every minute."

NO.. Trump screwed his followers out of $254,000,000.
That's nothing compared to Bill Gates and Warren Buffet!

Deflection.

You supported a candidate who is the living embodiment of kleptocrat and made it his mission to turn our government into his own personal enrichment scheme. You excused and deflected every damn corrupt thing he did. Don't give me that crap. Take a good hard look in the mirror sometime.
I surmise from your post that you believe most of Congress doesn't pilfer our tax dollars.

Deflection.

I surmise from your post that you believe most of Congress doesn't pilfer our tax dollars.

I surmise from your post that you throwing mud at the wall to see what sticks.

Yeah, it's over $250M now.

The biggest political con in history continues. And the money is only a small part of it. Too funny.
The trump Nazis' belief in their orange-tinted messiah's countless "Big Lies" would bring tears of joy to Joseph Goebbels.

The trump Nazis repeat parts of many in their OPs and responses in nearly every thread on these message boards.

Deflection.

I surmise from your post that you throwing mud at the wall to see what sticks.
Then you're not too bright.
Politicians hire their families to work for them and they get great salaries and benefits.
Every Congress critter gets a staff of about 1,000 to administer their work.

Deflection.

Well, that certainly justifies your orange-complected messiah's skimming. Everything is OK now.

Deflection.

Wrong, yet again.

I haven't voted at all since 2000.

Suck it, you sanctimonious piece of shit.

Deflection.

Well, that certainly justifies your orange-complected messiah's skimming. Everything is OK now.

Nobody is justifying anything....What's happening here is that you assholes don't really give a shit about graft at all...You just hate when people from the other tribe play your game.

$175 million in fund raising to "stop the steal," and only $10 million went to legal costs. As P.T. Barnum once said, "there's a sucker born every minute."

Are you saying hew did not pay his legal bills?
And who's to say what legal bills are forthcoming, from the actions of every malignant hater like Cy Vance?

just trying to figure out if the OP is expressing 'envy' over President Trump's legitimate raising of money, as opposed to the Biden's raking in billions from Russian money laundering, taking $1 Billion from China, and conflict f Interest / illegal Influence peddling.
He's just a blind knee-jerk hater....The type of asshole who would see Trump walk on water, and howl about how he can't swim.
It’s hard to take him seriously with how knee jerk flip floppy he is.

Deflection.

You supported a candidate who is the living embodiment of kleptocrat and made it his mission
to turn our government into his own personal enrichment scheme. You excused and deflected every damn corrupt thing he did. Don't give me that crap. Take a good hard look in the mirror sometime.

Wrong, yet again.

Could have fooled me. The way you're up Trump's nether oriface every time you open your mouth to take a breath makes me think the only reason you don't vote is you are too damn lazy to or you just like to whine, because your political attachments are pretty transparent.

Deflection.

You supported a candidate who is the living embodiment of kleptocrat and made it his mission
to turn our government into his own personal enrichment scheme. You excused and deflected every damn corrupt thing he did. Don't give me that crap. Take a good hard look in the mirror sometime.

Wrong, yet again.

Could have fooled me. The way you're up Trump's nether oriface every time you open your mouth to take a breath makes me think the only reason you don't vote is you are too damn lazy to or you just like to whine, because your political attachments are pretty transparent.
We know full well you have expressed your desire to have every Brown person on earth successfully escape from their Brown leaders so you can take care of them with everybody else's taxes.

Deflection.

Wrong, yet again.

We know full well you have expressed your desire to have every Brown person on earth successfully escape from their Brown leaders so you can take care of them with everybody else's taxes.

You have some strange delusions. Far be it from me to disrupt them. Everyone is entitled to their own belief system, so carry on.

Deflection.

Wrong, yet again.

You have some strange delusions. Far be it from me to disrupt them. Everyone is entitled to their own belief system, so carry on.
You may believe what you want but your belief involves taking away other people's money to support people who should not feel the need to run away from their Brown leaders.

Deflection.

Wrong, yet again.

It's easy to fool people who make habit of fooling themselves.

Being against ethically malleable rubes like you doesn't make someone a Trumpster by default....That's what we with IQs above three digits call "false dichotomy".

Continue sucking it, sanctimonious piece of shit.

Forum List

Back