As Trump raked in cash denying his loss, little went to actual legal fight

$175 million in fund raising to "stop the steal," and only $10 million went to legal costs. As P.T. Barnum once said, "there's a sucker born every minute."

If you can't find the sucker on this message board, that sucker is you.
Fess up. You donated didnt you? :auiqs.jpg:

To Trump? No? I did donate to Graham and McSally. So I hit .500.

At least I have the means to donate, unlike you.
Personally I think its stupid to donate to rich people but everyone has their reasons.
We agree! My dad is a huge Trump donor. I told him the same thing. McSally isn't rich. Don't know about Graham but after he lambasted the leftists during the Kavanaugh trial, I figured he was worth $200.

Are you claiming the republican party is pro Trump? If not for the trouble caused by neo Con Never Trumpers
within the party attacking Trump savagely at every chance he would likely be on his second term right now.

If the republican party has $175 million dollars that does not at all mean Trump has $175 million dollars.
Stop the bullshit. though it's apparent that's all you've got.

WTF does Biden have to do with Trumpers like yourself being made fools of?
Trump made fools of no one.

While Barry's administration is remembered officially as the most criminally FOIA & FRA NON-compliant in US history, President Trump is known for being the most successful US President in DECADES, in some cases EVER. This is officially substantiated, documented, recorded, reported FACT, and no amount of attempted leftist re-writing of history can change that....and I do expect your pending, 'NUH-UH'.

:p
Dump had the most criminal administration by far and its not even close. That incompetent fuckup got impeached twice and most of his cabinet went to prison.

Are you claiming the republican party is pro Trump? If not for the trouble caused by neo Con Never Trumpers
within the party attacking Trump savagely at every chance he would likely be on his second term right now.

If the republican party has $175 million dollars that does not at all mean Trump has $175 million dollars.
Stop the bullshit. though it's apparent that's all you've got.
The republican party is in shambles. Its now the party of the incompetent fuckup named Dump. The real repubs have left or are about to leave the party.

I did three times and will again if needed....

"A fool and his money are soon parted." - Thomas Tusser
A fool?...fighting for what's right is not foolish dumbass....rolling over to allow government to f u up the ass is foolish....
Yes youre a fool. You donated to the transparent con artist and you swallowed the bait hook line and sinker. Youre more than a fool. Youre a fucking idiot. :)

$175 million in fund raising to "stop the steal," and only $10 million went to legal costs. As P.T. Barnum once said, "there's a sucker born every minute."

Nowhere in the article does it say it is illegal.

However that is a LOT of $$$ for someone no longer in office and will not run again in 2024. If people would stop sending him the $$$........, just another reason why I don't support political parties, they are already up the jawbone with $$$, thus saving my limited amount for my home and daughters.

A fool?...fighting for what's right is not foolish dumbass....rolling over to allow government to f u up the ass is foolish....
Yes youre a fool. You donated to the transparent con artist and you swallowed the bait hook line and sinker. Youre more than a fool. Youre a fucking idiot. :)
I believe in freedom and capitalism...your side does not....so I will support the side that does....get it?....

Trump should stop the charade and just tell his supporters to mail checks made payable directly to Trump or the Trump Organization. Trump evidently needs the money. His supporters will gladly support Trump and his family. Trump supporters put Trump ahead of even their own families.

It's their money. Screw 'em. They know what they are doing.

However that is a LOT of $$$ for someone no longer in office and will not run again in 2024. If people would stop sending him the $$$........, just another reason why I don't support political parties, they are already up the jawbone with $$$, thus saving my limited amount for my home and daughters.
Alot of scams are not illegal. The point is that Dump conned a lot of idiots into donating to his fund.

Media whips it out, you swallow.

Media whips it out, you swallow.
Kinda like you swallowed Dumps scam?

I believe in freedom and capitalism...your side does not....so I will support the side that does....get it?....
Bullshit. You believe in Dump which is why you were stupid enough to donate and then confess you would be stupid enough to sign your home over to him.

Alot of scams are not illegal. The point is that Dump conned a lot of idiots into donating to his fund.

ALL Scams are unlawful, here is why.

=====

Merriam-Webster

SCAM

=====

Merriam-Webster

SCAM
That doesnt say that scams are unlawful.

If I hold up a sign and say I'm hungry and need to eat but then spend your money on bus fare. is that against the law?

Bullshit. You believe in Dump which is why you were stupid enough to donate and then confess you would be stupid enough to sign your home over to him.
You are going to be sorry Joe won (stole the election)...mark my words....we all will be sorry....

You are going to be sorry Joe won (stole the election)...mark my words....we all will be sorry....
No. I promise you that voting for Biden to win the election will never be a regret. You may be sorry but then again you did donate to Dumps personal slush fund like a idiot. What kind of retard donates money to a billionaire?

=====

Merriam-Webster

SCAM
That doesnt say that scams are unlawful.

If I hold up a sign and say I'm hungry and need to eat but then spend your money on bus fare. is that against the law?

You didn't read the definition:
a fraudulent or deceptive act or operation

Also the Government website made it clear that it is a criminal activity.

The FTC says Scams are illegal: Phone Scams | FTC Consumer Information

The FBI thinks scams are illegal: Common Scams and Crimes — FBI

Forum List

Back