As Trump keeps pushing the Voter Fraud Hoax, Republicans fret.

More Democratic voters than Republican ones in key battleground states have requested and returned their mail-in ballots for the November election - a sign that has GOP strategists worried President Donald Trump's attack on mail-in voting will backfire on their party.

Of the more than 9 million voters who requested mail ballots as of Monday in five critical states where the data is available - Florida, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Maine and Iowa - 52 per cent were Democrats, 28 per cent were Republicans, and 20 per cent were unaffiliated.

Trump’s pushing the Voter Fraud Hoax, almost assures a Biden victory. Republicans know that Trump’s hoax will backfire and Ironically suppress the vote for their own party.

I used to preface voter fraud with “rampant” or “widespread”, not anymore. The way Trump talks about Voter Fraud is purely as a hoax.

Of course, you know, whatever Trump touches dies.
Hoax, huh? Oh, I know you and you will keep posting like these don’t exist. But for those that value the truth they are here for them to see.
!
!

If anyone wants more instances I will be happy to post them. Just let me know. There are plenty more.
Our electoral system is the best in the world. There are some issues, but Trump s pushing a voter fraud hoax on the nation.
Keep lying it is a hoax. It only makes you look worse.
It is a hoax and you should be ashamed of yourself for pushing it.
Sorry, dear. I value my vote. I’ll post some more for others that do, too, can see, since you keep insisting it’s a hoax.

I’ll add more each time you call it a hoax.

The West Virginia case dealt with 8 votes. The Texas case has just been filed, but if found guilty the perpetuators should be sent to jail. These people were caught. Trump trying to discredit the entire election due to voter fraud is a hoax. Even the Republicans know it.

Nassau County alone has at least 10% Name / Address mismatches.

Mistakes or incompetence does not equal voter fraud. Those issues should be addressed and addressed quickly.

It is a well known flaw in each county's system.
You have to work the polls and signatures to know this.

More Democratic voters than Republican ones in key battleground states have requested and returned their mail-in ballots for the November election - a sign that has GOP strategists worried President Donald Trump's attack on mail-in voting will backfire on their party.

Of the more than 9 million voters who requested mail ballots as of Monday in five critical states where the data is available - Florida, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Maine and Iowa - 52 per cent were Democrats, 28 per cent were Republicans, and 20 per cent were unaffiliated.

Trump’s pushing the Voter Fraud Hoax, almost assures a Biden victory. Republicans know that Trump’s hoax will backfire and Ironically suppress the vote for their own party.

I used to preface voter fraud with “rampant” or “widespread”, not anymore. The way Trump talks about Voter Fraud is purely as a hoax.

Hoax, huh? Oh, I know you and you will keep posting like these don’t exist. But for those that value the truth they are here for them to see.
!
!

If anyone wants more instances I will be happy to post them. Just let me know. There are plenty more.
Our electoral system is the best in the world. There are some issues, but Trump s pushing a voter fraud hoax on the nation.
Sorry, dear. I value my vote. I’ll post some more for others that do, too, can see, since you keep insisting it’s a hoax.

The West Virginia case dealt with 8 votes. The Texas case has just been filed, but if found guilty they should be sent to jail. These people were caught. Trump trying to discredit the entire election due to voter fraud is a hoax. Even the Republicans know it.

Well, let’s see now. How many had their votes canceled out? Sorry, but I don’t want my vote canceled by anyone. Oh, and making light of the number is fubar.

Your first link dealing with the WIsconsin ballots in a tray, dealt with, great ready for this, “several votes”. Yeah, 3.

Your second link about NYC is being investigated now. No fraud is involved.

Try again dearie.

The Republicans know that Trumpian voter fraud is a hoax.

!
!

The West Virginia case dealt with 8 votes. The Texas case has just been filed, but if found guilty they should be sent to jail. These people were caught. Trump trying to discredit the entire election due to voter fraud is a hoax. Even the Republicans know it.

Well, let’s see now. How many had their votes canceled out? Sorry, but I don’t want my vote canceled by anyone. Oh, and making light of the number is fubar.

Your first link dealing with the WIsconsin ballots in a tray, dealt with, great ready for this, “several votes”. Yeah, 3.

Try again dearie.

I guess you missed the dozens of other instances occurring across the country.
The Rs sometimes play the same game.

!
!

The West Virginia case dealt with 8 votes. The Texas case has just been filed, but if found guilty the perpetuators should be sent to jail. These people were caught. Trump trying to discredit the entire election due to voter fraud is a hoax. Even the Republicans know it.

Mistakes or incompetence does not equal voter fraud. Those issues should be addressed and addressed quickly.

Mistakes and incompetence. Just like the fake Russian investigation. Uh, huh. Simply incompetence. Not. And let’s go with your theory for a brief moment, shall we? If there is this much incompetence, would it not point to being a recipe for voter fraud. Of course. But you’ll deny even that. Too many seem to be incompetent. Strange how that works, isn’t it...

!
!

Mistakes and incompetence. Just like the fake Russian investigation. Uh, huh. Simply incompetence. Not. And let’s go with your theory for a brief moment, shall we? If there is this much incompetence, would it not point to being a recipe for voter fraud. Of course. But you’ll deny even that. Too many seem to be incompetent. Strange how that works, isn’t it...

JL is an ideologue; nothing will change his POV.

!
!

The N.Y. Post story has been debunked. Allegheny County story does not show fraud. You are now posting stories that are now undermining your own position. Thank you.

!
!

There is nothing ideological about calling out the voter fraud lie. The ideologue is the one seeking to undermine our elections based on this lie.

!
!

There is nothing ideological about calling out the voter fraud lie. The ideologue is the one seeking to undermine our elections based on this lie.

I have hands on experience...I don't trust either party.

!
!

I can understand your position. I have faith in our local supervisors of elections to do the right thing. I don’t say they are perfect, but neither are they engaged in vast conspiracy to throw the election to Trump or Biden. That is part of the Trump voter fraud hoax. That there is this vast conspiracy against him.

!
!

I can understand your position. I have faith in our local supervisors of elections to do the right thing. I don’t say they are perfect, but neither are they engaged in vast conspiracy to throw the election to Trump. That is part of the Trump voter fraud hoax. That there is this vast conspiracy.

I have zero faith in our local supervisors of elections to do the right thing.
They are usually relatives of one party or the other and their paychecks, health benefits and pensions are on the line.
You have no idea what a shit show we have running autonomous and non-autonomous municipalities and counties.

!
!

I can understand your position. I have faith in our local supervisors of elections to do the right thing. I don’t say they are perfect, but neither are they engaged in vast conspiracy to throw the election to Trump. That is part of the Trump voter fraud hoax. That there is this vast conspiracy.

They are usually relatives of one party or the other and their paychecks, health benefits and pensions are on the line.
You have no idea what a shit show we have running autonomous and non-autonomous municipalities and counties.

Well that is your position. This has been our election system more or less since the founding of the Republic and has served us well. Nothing is perfect, but I believe our decentralized system is far better than a centralized System.

!
!

Well that is your position. This has been our election system more or less since the founding of the Republic and has served us well.

It has served us rather well for a very long time.
GW destroyed us.
I am tired of the US supporting nations that have been around for 1,000 years.

!
!

Well that is your position. This has been our election system more or less since the founding of the Republic and has served us well.

It has served us rather well for a very long time.
GW destroyed us.
I am tired of the US supporting nations that have been around for 1,000 years.

I agree with you. I couldn’t stand GW. I don’t agree with Trump on much but he is right not to get us into further conflicts.

Hoax my ass. Here in Pa, I've received 5 solicitations to vote by mail. My girlfriend received the same amount. They are spending a fortune on mailings to people who have no intention of voting by mail but we don't believe in mail in voting. We have major reservations when they find ballots discarded in dumpsters or in secluded fields. We think "Do our votes really count?" With uncontrolled mail in votes, the answer is a big NO.

!
!

Try again dearie.

Even one vote canceled is not acceptable. But, no, it was 3 trays of mail. Not 3 votes. Excuses is all you’ve got. I’m sure others care about their votes just like I care about mine. Too bad you don’t. Or maybe you...

Hoax my ass. Here in Pa, I've received 5 solicitations to vote by mail. My girlfriend received the same amount. They are spending a fortune on mailings to people who have no intention of voting by mail but we don't believe in mail in voting. We have major reservations when they find ballots discarded in dumpsters or in secluded fields. We think "Do our votes really count?" With uncontrolled mail in votes, the answer is a big NO.
My daughter moved to Miami 5 years ago and is still getting ballots despite informing the District Court that she left.

!
!

The N.Y. Post story has been debunked. Allegheny County story does not show fraud. You are now posting stories that are now undermining your own position. Thank you.

Oh, really?
Voter fraud means new election in North Carolina

It's thrilling to see all of you decked out in your uniforms, ready for battle

I will find it quite horrifying to be honest.

Fair and free elections are the only thing to facilitate a PEACEFUL transition of power. If a transitions of power isn't PEACEFUL it's VIOLENT!

The “mail fraud” hysteria Trump is pushing is testament to his own incompetence as well as demagogy.

From the beginning of Covid it was clear that there would be far more mail-in voting this year, with many states (“Red” & “Blue”) adopting or expanding this method. Any competent President would have brought together state officials to discuss best methods, arrange for funding to finance their adoption, to ensure security and confidence in our crucial electoral system.

Trump did nothing, does nothing. Except of course he spreads division, fear, lack of civic confidence. Thirty days before our election he urges crowds of his supporters to attend voting locations to investigate fraud — from the other party of course!

It is a normal and important part of most state voting systems that there be party representatives and volunteers and paid counters and watchers who are trained and vetted. To prevent all possible fraud at all levels requires civic planning, adequate money and organization. Trump has done nothing to help states prepare. He just yaps, creates doubts and more partisan chaos — which he believes will help him win. He couldn’t care less if it brings the country down in flames.

Last edited:

!
!

Oh, really?
Voter fraud means new election in North Carolina

Thank you. The North Carolina story is old news and deals with Republicans who engaged in voter fraud. They were caught and prosecuted. The system worked. The reason it made such news was precisely because voter fraud is so rare. Trumpian voter fraud is a lie and a hoax.

Forum List

Back