Tim Pool analyses debate...

Biden showed his life-long arrogance a few times using language against Trump that didn't help Biden going forward with independents, I don't think.
EXCERPT:

Biden got rattled and flustered. Biden has a reputation for nasty responses when he's challenged. He certainly cemented that reputation in the first debate. The most memorable lines of the night were Biden at his nastiest: "Will you shut up, man?" and "Keep yapping, man!" He also accused Trump of "ranting" and being "racist." In utter frustration and exasperation at one point, Biden exclaimed, "It's hard to get a word in with this clown." These are new lows for someone who at one point in the debate responded to Trump's taunt, "This is so unpresidential!"

Those who actually took a moment to read a transcript of Trump's remarks (from the time) know that the "KKK" = "Very Fine People" [on both sides] was a made-up slander. He clarified completely AT THE TIME, that the "very fine people on both sides" were those who demonstrated in favor of retaining the Confederate monuments and those who wanted them removed - not the racist trouble makers who crashed the demonstration. To perpetuate this stupid slander does you no credit.

As for "Antifa" it is not a club or organization whose members pay dues and go to meetings. It is rather like the international network of Steeler fans, who share a common interest, and occasionally get together on Sunday afternoons in the Fall.

Tim is slaying this better than even expected. Worth watching to all with the guts to really listen.
love.gif

The biggest take away for me...

Trump when asked is he condemns white supremacists...he says "sure".

I missed that the first time around.

Biden claims Antifa isn't real...major blunder.

Biden was probably instructed to say that through the wire he was wearing?

It Appears Joe Biden’s Wire Slipped Out from Under His Jacket During Presidential Debate

Also, scroll down this Twitter feed and see what may be evidence of an IV port.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back