As The USD Continues Its Slide...

Downward. The BRICS nations are gathering up smaller fledgling nations banks, and embracing their currencies. As more, and more nations distance themselves from the USD...

When the dollar isnt even worth the paper it is printed on, then there wont be a police force, or an army. The Marxists are going to rue that day.

Liberal Hunting.png

90% silver quarters now worth over $5....Best convert any cash stashes you have while they still have some value.
Silver isn't up, is it?

I think it's vastly undervalued compared to gold. IMO it should be 1/40 of gold.

So it should be about $80/oz. There's some chicanery going on with that. It's not even half of 1/40 price of gold.

I can see the day where the yuan will be the money of choice.
Thank you Joe Biden, another one of your objectives met. :smoke:
Weakening the petrodollar by attacking America's fuel supply was intentional.

I knew it was coming. It will make all Americans a percentage poorer.

Weakening the petrodollar by attacking America's fuel supply was intentional.

I knew it was coming. It will make all Americans a percentage poorer.

Record production of oil and natural gas in America and you all it an attack?

That is damn funny

Downward. The BRICS nations are gathering up smaller fledgling nations banks, and embracing their currencies. As more, and more nations distance themselves from the USD...

There is no BRICS currency so the US Dollar v. vapor favors the US Dollar every time. As for What China pays Russia in for their oil, who cares.

Countries with shitty currencies are going to use China's shitty currency, instead of dollars?

Good luck with that.

When tracked against other grossly inflated worthless fiat currencies.

every fucking currency in the world is a fiat currency.

The currencies you all say are takings the dollars place are fiat currencies.

Are you honestly this stupid?

Forum List

Back