As the U.S. becomes ‘browner’ and ‘gayer’ are we becoming better? Dems, what do you have in mind for America’s future?

I'd love to meet the girls that gave you that idea.

But you are probably just talking shit.

The point remains. THe change is for the worse.

Not one lib has tried to make the case that it is for hte better.
Why do you have a problem with upgrading Ellis Island to make it easier for white people to come here as well?

You are trying to blame us for it. That is you admitting it is for the worse. Your defense of being too stupid to understand that is dismissed.
You are the one impeding more whiteness while complaining about too much browness. Not bright enough to understand that?

Your pretense that immigration is not primarily Turd World, is noted and laughed at.
Only because most European nations are not impacted by your right wing war on drugs.

SO why were you lying? Oh, because you are a liar.

Why do you have a problem with upgrading Ellis Island to make it easier for white people to come here as well?

You are trying to blame us for it. That is you admitting it is for the worse. Your defense of being too stupid to understand that is dismissed.
You are the one impeding more whiteness while complaining about too much browness. Not bright enough to understand that?

Your pretense that immigration is not primarily Turd World, is noted and laughed at.
Only because most European nations are not impacted by your right wing war on drugs.

No, that is just You being a typical right winger with nothing but fallacy. Admit it right wingers, you have no morals only the practice of the abomination of hypocrisy against the less fortunate and Poor. The immigration problem from third world countries to our south is from refugees and due mostly to your right wing war on drugs.

The American War on Drugs has contributed mightily to the violence and poverty individuals, families, and children must endure or escape just to survive in Latin America. The region will never achieve full political and socio-economic stability until the US changes its policies at home. --https://www.solidaritycollective.org/post/six-reasons-the-drug-war-is-disastrous-for-latin-america

No, that is just You being a typical right winger with nothing but fallacy. Admit it right wingers, you have no morals only the practice of the abomination of hypocrisy against the less fortunate and Poor. The immigration problem from third world countries to our south is from refugees and due mostly to your right wing war on drugs.

The American War on Drugs has contributed mightily to the violence and poverty individuals, families, and children must endure or escape just to survive in Latin America. The region will never achieve full political and socio-economic stability until the US changes its policies at home. --https://www.solidaritycollective.org/post/six-reasons-the-drug-war-is-disastrous-for-latin-america

The problem with the shitty Third World is primarily a result of it having shitty third world cultures and politics.

My father's generation bombed japan to ashes. They rebuilt and are now a first world nation.

You hate US? Fine. Learn from them how to not be a third world shit hole.

The problem with the shitty Third World is primarily a result of it having shitty third world cultures and politics.

My father's generation bombed japan to ashes. They rebuilt and are now a first world nation.

Reconstruction is what helped the Japanese, right wingers had a problem with reconstruction. Why did right wingers hate the US and not learn how to be more developed like blue States?

Reconstruction is what helped the Japanese, right wingers had a problem with reconstruction. Why did right wingers hate the US and not learn how to be more developed like blue States?

Lots of left leaning presidents over the last 50 years. They never gave you guys any loving?

Mmm, maybe it is not all about the rightwing.

Pride Month is here and once again Dems tell us it’s time to celebrate the decay of America...look it up, the data is everywhere.
LefTard Logic:
More illegals = Better America
Fewer Cops = Better America
More Homos = Better America
Fewer Whites = Better America

Again, based on the data, you don’t have to wonder what Democrats have in mind for America.

Pride Month is here and once again Dems tell us it’s time to celebrate the decay of America...look it up, the data is everywhere.
LefTard Logic:

Again, based on the data, you don’t have to wonder what Democrats have in mind for America.
Lol you’re such a crybaby. I can’t imagine being this miserable on a daily basis. Middle school ended dude. Time to grow up.

We have always had homosexuals. That's a fact. The Fact that they could lose or be unable to get a job, were social out casts, even attacked & beat up. Kept them in the closet until they had enough, they came out of the closet & fought back. now there in plain sight. Not necessary for you to like or approve.

LefTard Logic:

Lol you’re such a crybaby. I can’t imagine being this miserable on a daily basis. Middle school ended dude. Time to grow up.
Hahaha...how many “Trump is mean” threads did you participate in?

We have always had homosexuals. That's a fact. The Fact that they could lose or be unable to get a job, were social out casts, even attacked & beat up. Kept them in the closet until they had enough, they came out of the closet & fought back. now there in plain sight. Not necessary for you to like or approve.
There’s always been people among us who fuck their Labradors as well...we should probably celebrate them huh?

LefTard Logic:

The former president just wasn’t mean, he was an unlikable asshole.

LefTard Logic:

Legit Americans don’t need to “like” our president...we have friends and family...we need to like the direction the president moves America in...we need to like a presidents policies...you know, like that Americans First one you hated.

LefTard Logic:

An "unlikable asshole" loved by TENS OF MILLIONS"

You judge him by YOUR feelings and not reality

Are we trying to become better or worse?
As Democrats continue to encourage, manifest and foster a browner gayer nation are they sure they are pushing our nation on the right trajectory given the data?
numbers-welfare-18-f1.jpg
L

View attachment 364618

I've noticed we've become less gay of late. The left constantly entertains the lowest common denominator of things as they attempt to normalize it. A distraction on their part, twisted and so on.

So when gay was in you couldn't drive down the street without seeing some mental case flaunting their gayness or often a mistaken identity, many just wanted to be hip and that BS. Speaking for myself I don't see it near as often.
Speaking for gays where would comedy be without them :abgg2q.jpg: At least that was the case before "progressives" destroyed comedy due they're easily butthurt.

As Democrats continue to encourage, manifest and foster a browner gayer nation are they sure they are pushing our nation on the right trajectory given the data?
L

View attachment 364618

I've noticed we've become less gay of late. The left constantly entertains the lowest common denominator of things as they attempt to normalize it. A distraction on their part, twisted and so on.

So when gay was in you couldn't drive down the street without seeing some mental case flaunting their gayness or often a mistaken identity, many just wanted to be hip and that BS. Speaking for myself I don't see it near as often.
Speaking for gays where would comedy be without them :abgg2q.jpg: At least that was the case before "progressives" destroyed comedy due they're easily butthurt.
The world isn't becoming less gay, we're just mainstreamed now.

L

View attachment 364618

The world isn't becoming less gay, we're just mainstreamed now.
Fags will always be second class citizens in all but about 15 disgusting shitholes in America.

LefTard Logic:

Definitely plenty of “Trump is a moron”. Frankly it just makes sense to be concerned somebody that stupid has the nuclear codes.

Forum List

Back