As the U.S. becomes ‘browner’ and ‘gayer’ are we becoming better? Dems, what do you have in mind for America’s future?

Or you could just admit that, yes, it is bad for America, and that is why you support it, because you hate and oppose America.

My point stands, everyone knows it is a change for the worse, but it is taboo to even speak of it.
Not at all. You are merely special pleading since I have stated our refugee problem is due to your right wing, alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror.

Why not abolish those fake and alleged wars y'all don't want to pay for with wartime tax rates simply because y'all know they are just a hoax?

Or you could just admit that, yes, it is bad for America, and that is why you support it, because you hate and oppose America.

My point stands, everyone knows it is a change for the worse, but it is taboo to even speak of it.
Not at all. You are merely special pleading since I have stated our refugee problem is due to your right wing, alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror.

Why not abolish those fake and alleged wars y'all don't want to pay for with wartime tax rates simply because y'all know they are just a hoax?

THe question was whether or not the change is for the better or worse.

Your response was to try to shift the "blame" for the change to the right wing.

THe use of the word "blame" is an admission from you, that you know the change is for the worse. You don't BLAME people for a change for hte better. YOu give them CREDIT.

You know it is for the worse, but you can't admit it, even when you do. You have to pretend that you did not.

The deeper problem is that you people made it taboo to even discuss the issue.

Becuase you are race baiting lying asshole.s

Let me get your jibber-jabber all straight...So you believe we have essentially declared war against Mexico by making an effort to stop them from exporting drugs to America and you believe that has caused people in Mexico to go hungy thus forcing them to rob American taxpayers? Do I have it all right?

Let me get your jibber-jabber all straight...So you believe we have essentially declared war against Mexico by making an effort to stop them from exporting drugs to America and you believe that has caused people in Mexico to go hungy thus forcing them to rob American taxpayers? Do I have it all right?

Something like that. He is full of shit and hate.

There’s rarely any clarity in anything he posts...It’s always tough to make sense of his word salads.

There’s rarely any clarity in anything he posts...It’s always tough to make sense of his word salads.

He seems to think that being unclear makes him sound more intelligent.

Considering we don't know what he sounds like when he is not being weird as fuck, he might be right about that.

THe use of the word "blame" is an admission from you, that you know the change is for the worse. You don't BLAME people for a change for hte better. YOu give them CREDIT.

You know it is for the worse, but you can't admit it, even when you do. You have to pretend that you did not.

Not at all. It is because of the conditions your right wing policies engender not because of race.

The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

I am saying your drug war is useless and a waste of the Other Peoples' tax monies, and creates conditions that make people want to leave for a more stable economy.

There is no prohibition clause and only right wingers prefer to repeat historical mistakes while alleging y'all are not really like that.

And, why do right wingers have a problem being legal to the law regarding establishing an uniform rule of naturalization so we don't have an illegal problem or an illegal underclass? Capitalism what a concept.

you sound like a girl.

Not at all. It is because of the conditions your right wing policies engender not because of race.

The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

Yes. That you try to blame those you hate for it, shows that you know it is a change for the worse.

Otherwise, you would be trying to take CREDIT for it.

D'uh.

you sound like a girl.

I'd love to meet the girls that gave you that idea.

But you are probably just talking shit.

The point remains. THe change is for the worse.

Not one lib has tried to make the case that it is for hte better.

Yes. That you try to blame those you hate for it, shows that you know it is a change for the worse.

Otherwise, you would be trying to take CREDIT for it.

D'uh.
Prohibition was repealed without much fanfare. Only right wingers want to "take credit" for repeating a historical mistake.

You are blaming us for it. THat is you admitting that it is bad. Your defense of being too stupid to understand that, is dismissed.

I'd love to meet the girls that gave you that idea.

But you are probably just talking shit.

The point remains. THe change is for the worse.

Not one lib has tried to make the case that it is for hte better.
Why do you have a problem with upgrading Ellis Island to make it easier for white people to come here as well?

You are trying to blame us for it. That is you admitting it is for the worse. Your defense of being too stupid to understand that is dismissed.

Are we trying to become better or worse?
As Democrats continue to encourage, manifest and foster a browner gayer nation are they sure they are pushing our nation on the right trajectory given the data?
numbers-welfare-18-f1.jpg
L

View attachment 364618
White majority is slowly disappearing which explains the white supremacist movement..they are scared...The US will become ‘minority white’ in 2045, Census projects

Whether the United States gets browner or not, is irrelevant. What matters is if the United States, stays a nation of the individual freedoms listed in our Bill of Rights. This nation has been a beacon of liberty for millions and in so doing, has lifted millions out of poverty, via creating a middle-class and the opportunity to succeed at various levels.
“Whether the United States gets browner or not, is irrelevant.”
Is that what the current data suggests or are you pretending it’s “irrelevant” to protect your FEELZ?
You obviously don’t believe it is the quality of THE PEOPLE who make a quality nation...Am I right?
Are you suggesting that because the US is getting browner, it is becoming less in quality? Sounds a bit racist to me.
I’m asking if you can show data that suggests we’re becoming BETTER as you refuse to stop begging desperate, illiterate thirdworlders to invade by the millions....I’m guessing you can’t?

In 2018, the labor force participation rate of foreign-born adults was 65.7 percent, higher than the 62.3 percent rate for the native born, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Some 27.2 million foreign-born adults, 63.4 percent of all foreign-born adults, were employed that year, compared to 59.8 percent of native-born adults.
Here's the data again, aptly named BrokeLoser .

Forum List

Back