As the U.S. becomes ‘browner’ and ‘gayer’ are we becoming better? Dems, what do you have in mind for America’s future?

1634269601310.png

I do like Latinos and I have said this many times
I just don’t want to live in Latin America lol

The number one issue for these people isn't the economy or election fraud or abortion or taxes. It's White Replacement.

And they will put up with ANYTHING to advance that cause. Anything. Period.

To replace someone by your agendas you have to be equal or better in advancing the nation. Bringing in the 2nd and 3rd world views that you left does not do it. Real decline is happening in this nation. There is a parallel reality from the time that PC, diversity, and quotas ramped up a half century ago and our decline. When we went finally abused the fiat currency and started to live off it instead of using it.

The number one issue for these people isn't the economy or election fraud or abortion or taxes. It's White Replacement.
I think any time one group wants to replace another group based on ancient past wrongs that the group under attack has a right to be concerned

In this case admitting millions of largely uneducated and poverty stricken foreigners is going to change the dynamics of our country

You may think that a future white minority is a good thing

But I dont

And they will put up with ANYTHING to advance that cause. Anything. Period.

If Americans were being “replaced” by way of legal organic means, with approval from The People and with higher grade human beings NOBODY would give two fucks. Our government has fucked The People and FORCED a change in demography by not doing their job. They have intentionally overrun good high quality American minded folks with thirdworld minded human cockroaches...gee, what could that mean for Americs’s future? It blows my mind that you can’t understand such simplicity. Its almost as if you have roots in Mexico.

We are certainly becoming more savage and more degenerate. That might be the same as browner and gayer.
Ofcourse it is….and that’s the point and premise of this thread.
The Left has sought to blur ALL the lines in their quest for that no standards, no expectations, no boundaries, no borders, anything goes free for all they’ve busted their asses to create.

To replace someone by your agendas you have to be equal or better in advancing the nation. Bringing in the 2nd and 3rd world views that you left does not do it. Real decline is happening in this nation. There is a parallel reality from the time that PC, diversity, and quotas ramped up a half century ago and our decline. When we went finally abused the fiat currency and started to live off it instead of using it.
What decline are you crying about?

If Americans were being “replaced” by way of legal organic means, with approval from The People and with higher grade human beings NOBODY would give two fucks. Our government has fucked The People and FORCED a change in demography by not doing their job. They have intentionally overrun good high quality American minded folks with thirdworld minded human cockroaches...gee, what could that mean for Americs’s future? It blows my mind that you can’t understand such simplicity. Its almost as if you have roots in Mexico.
So meanwhile, back in reality...

I've provided a clear and original plan to not only decrease the amount of people who want to come here illegally, but also to (a) motivate those who are already here to go back to the countries they love, (b) help American businesses prosper, (c) fix our trade deficit, and (d) allow us to tell the Chinese to go fuck themselves. All using good, old fashioned, aggressive American capitalism.

Did you understand it? Nope, of course not. You're too paralyzed by your paranoia and fear of brown people. Too complicated.

I'm not a shrink. I can't help you with your FEELZ.

Last edited:
Ofcourse it is….and that’s the point and premise of this thread.
The Left has sought to blur ALL the lines in their quest for that no standards, no expectations, no boundaries, no borders, anything goes free for all they’ve busted their asses to create.
No standards? Sure, see the previous administration.

America was founded by whites and ran by whites for a couple hundred years and progressed faster than anyother country in the world to become a super power in the world.

Then suddenly we start flooding it with browns, blacks, gays, trannies and it starts going to shit really quickly.

It's like running a car on gasoline for years with no problems and one day saying "you know gasoline isn't enough for my car, I need to start filling it with kerosene and maple syrup that will make it run so much better" and then acting surprised when the car takes a shit and the owners response is "well I guess I didn't put enough kerosene and maple syrup in it".

Upgrade Ellis Island so more white people can come here as well.

i hate to break this to you daniel but whites with skills have no desire to come here. Their standard of living doesn't change enough to justify it

Only eastern euro elites who can't get decent jobs at home come for that reason.

They don't have enough babies to even fill up their own countries in western europe, or any rich nation. Including us now.

i hate to break this to you daniel but whites with skills have no desire to come here. Their standard of living doesn't change enough to justify it

Only eastern euro elites who can't get decent jobs at home come for that reason.

They don't have enough babies to even fill up their own countries in western europe, or any rich nation. Including us now.
Ok. Then why not invest in those nations that are suffering the most?

I've provided a clear and original plan to not only decrease the amount of people who want to come here illegally, but also to (a) motivate those who are already here to go back to the countries they love, (b) help American businesses prosper, (c) fix our trade deficit, and (d) allow us to tell the Chinese to go fuck themselves. All using good, old fashioned, aggressive American capitalism.

Did you understand it? Nope, of course not. You're too paralyzed by your paranoia and fear of brown people. Too complicated.

I missed those tablets from mt olympus

Seriously I’m interested in any foolproof plan that you have to offer

Please provide a link to it

I've read your plan a number of times Mac...I just can't reconcile how rewarding the people of a nation for fucking us over makes any sense in any way.
There's far too many other options that are far more cost effective and full proof.
As far as trade.....Mexico is no China, they don't have the means to become China.....the culture lacks intelligence, ambition and discipline....the nation lacks infrastructure and facilities. You proposal makes little sense...it would make more sense for us to just TAKE Mexico.

Look, if some desperate soul broke into your home and refused to leave you would call the cops and you would expect the cops to remove this person from your property at once....you wouldn't want to nor would you ask to sponsor and care for this person....that's just not the way it works.

Why do you have a problem with the simple approach of identifying illegals among us because we have the means to do so, detaining them on the spot and fast tracking their deportation?

Forum List

Back