As the U.S. becomes ‘browner’ and ‘gayer’ are we becoming better? Dems, what do you have in mind for America’s future?

The newest American way, expanded blame. As things only get worse for the poor & the middle class we need more villains, every member of an opposition political party. Also include all races except your own. Strange world we live in.

As the U.S. becomes ‘browner’ and ‘gayer’ are we becoming better?

Obviously. Duh.

Take a stab at it...show some data and prove it.
(fat Latina asses and good food are not qualifiers)

Obviously. Duh.

You are the first to not try to dodge. Now support it.

Google is your friend boys, tons of studies bear this out.

I feel bad for you guys, your owners always try to dumb you down. A school boy (not in the cult) could find these links.

Obviously. Duh.

Obviously. Duh.

I feel bad for you guys, your owners always try to dumb you down. A school boy (not in the cult) could find these links.

Haha...hold on a minute, you point us to a few opinion pieces authored by bleeding heart Leftist FeelGooders and we’re suppose to ignore all the facts and data that go far beyond FEELZ?
You can’t be serious?
You can do better...As certain as you are that thirdworlders and homos make us better, I’m sure you have an arsenal of data at your fingertips to prove it because nobody even half sane would trust their personal FEELZ on such an important issue.

Obviously. Duh.

Obviously. Duh.

Haha...hold on a minute, you point us to a few opinion pieces authored by bleeding heart Leftist FeelGooders and we’re suppose to ignore all the facts and data that go far beyond FEELZ?
You can’t be serious?
You can do better...As certain as you are that thirdworlders and homos make us better, I’m sure you have an arsenal of data at your fingertips to prove it because nobody even half sane would trust their personal FEELZ on such an important issue.

I get it, no matter what anyone presents you will deny and challenge to not lose the debate. A common tactic.
Facts are facts, gays a good, Trumpists are bad for a country.

Obviously. Duh.

Obviously. Duh.

You can’t be serious?

I get it, no matter what anyone presents you will deny and challenge to not lose the debate. A common tactic.

Look bud, we live in a nation guided by facts and statistics...not FeelGood opinion pieces. Why does that suck for you?
Why don’t you want to FOLLOW THE SCIENCE?

Obviously. Duh.

Obviously. Duh.

You can’t be serious?

Look bud, we live in a nation guided by facts and statistics...not FeelGood opinion pieces. Why does that suck for you?

Facts and stats in the link, just look.

Peace

Yes. That you try to blame those you hate for it, shows that you know it is a change for the worse.

Otherwise, you would be trying to take CREDIT for it.

D'uh.
Prohibition was repealed without much fanfare. Only right wingers want to "take credit" for repeating a historical mistake.

You are blaming us for it. THat is you admitting that it is bad. Your defense of being too stupid to understand that, is dismissed.
Your defense is worse given you seem to understand that historical post. Your right wing policies are Bad and not Good; what do you expect of people fleeing the Bad your right wing policies create in their native land.

I'd love to meet the girls that gave you that idea.

But you are probably just talking shit.

The point remains. THe change is for the worse.

Not one lib has tried to make the case that it is for hte better.
Why do you have a problem with upgrading Ellis Island to make it easier for white people to come here as well?

You are trying to blame us for it. That is you admitting it is for the worse. Your defense of being too stupid to understand that is dismissed.
You are the one impeding more whiteness while complaining about too much browness. Not bright enough to understand that?

Are we trying to become better or worse?
As Democrats continue to encourage, manifest and foster a browner gayer nation are they sure they are pushing our nation on the right trajectory given the data?

A nation of, by, and for the People tends to represent and reflect the People to the chagrin of some who are alienated from the People.

There is no mechanism by which a political party, via its governance, determines the skin tone or sexual orientation of the People.

Quite the contrary, the democratic approach is having the People determine its government.

Anti-democratic elements don't like that.

As Democrats continue to encourage, manifest and foster a browner gayer nation are they sure they are pushing our nation on the right trajectory given the data?

A nation of, by, and for the People tends to represent and reflect the People to the chagrin of some who are alienated from the People.

There is no mechanism by which a political party, via its governance, determines the skin tone or sexual orientation of the People.

Quite the contrary, the democratic approach is having the People determine its government.

Anti-democratic elements don't like that.

That’s awfully naive and presumptive of you.
You speak assuming our government operates with good intentions, with the best interests of The People in mind, you assume our citizenry has becomes what it has organically.
Don’t dumb yourself down.

numbers-welfare-18-f1.jpg
L

View attachment 364618
White majority is slowly disappearing which explains the white supremacist movement..they are scared...The US will become ‘minority white’ in 2045, Census projects

Another lefty who afraid to address the question.

Obviously. Duh.

Obviously. Duh.

Your failure to even try to make a point is you losing.

Obviously. Duh.

Obviously. Duh.

You can’t be serious?

Links are to support a point you make, not make it for you.

A list of links, is you failing.

Obviously. Duh.

Obviously. Duh.

You can’t be serious?

Facts and stats in the link, just look.

Peace

Not the way it is done.

You are afraid to address teh issue, because you know that answer and it is taboo to even discuss.

Yes. That you try to blame those you hate for it, shows that you know it is a change for the worse.

Otherwise, you would be trying to take CREDIT for it.

D'uh.
Prohibition was repealed without much fanfare. Only right wingers want to "take credit" for repeating a historical mistake.

You are blaming us for it. THat is you admitting that it is bad. Your defense of being too stupid to understand that, is dismissed.
Your defense is worse given you seem to understand that historical post. Your right wing policies are Bad and not Good; what do you expect of people fleeing the Bad your right wing policies create in their native land.

You are trying to justify the harm caused to US by this change by saying that we deserve it.

That is also you admitting it is a change for the worse.

Why do you have a problem with upgrading Ellis Island to make it easier for white people to come here as well?

You are trying to blame us for it. That is you admitting it is for the worse. Your defense of being too stupid to understand that is dismissed.
You are the one impeding more whiteness while complaining about too much browness. Not bright enough to understand that?

Your pretense that immigration is not primarily Turd World, is noted and laughed at.

Your pretense that immigration is not primarily Turd World, is noted and laughed at.
Only because most European nations are not impacted by your right wing war on drugs.

Forum List

Back