As the screen name says.....

OldBiologist

Sep 27, 2019
.....I’m a biologist, now retired. I’ve grown bored with a couple other boards I frequent and am just looking for a change. I worked in research labs for 12 years, then went into sales and some marketing, dealing with those same labs for needs in routine and advanced microscope based imaging. I’ll add some info to my profile page if this site has such.

.....I’m a biologist, now retired. I’ve grown bored with a couple other boards I frequent and am just looking for a change. I worked in research labs for 12 years, then went into sales and some marketing, dealing with those same labs for needs in routine and advanced microscope based imaging. I’ll add some info to my profile page if this site has such.
An old lady will be along shortly to offer you cookies. Welcome aboard.

:welcome:

3odi3z.jpg

Welcome! Hope you enjoy here.
Have a cookie, fresh out of the oven.
BAKERY-STYLE-CHOCOLATE-CHIP-COOKIES-9.jpg

Ah, I was wondering about those cookies...just need to make a nice cup of coffee to go with them.

Welcome to the board. I wouldn't eat any cookies OldLady served. She buys them at PetSmart.
You would need gallons of coffee.

mail

Her cookies are full of hallucenogenics and saltpeter and so ya end up all dressed up with no place to go.

Pay no attention to these conservative rubes. They not only have no manners, their politics suck. My cookies are the best--they're just jealous.

howdy do! welcome aboard & hopefully you still have 1 of these - you're gonna need it, bigley...

Kappler-Level-A-Training-Suit__58517.1551810198.jpg

Last edited:
^^^

Actually, that’s one of the reasons I thought I’d try it here, have been reading for a while. Too many boards get their panties in a wad over nothing. Maybe this will be a bit more to my liking.

^^^

Actually, that’s one of the reasons I thought I’d try it here, have been reading for a while. Too many boards get their panties in a wad over nothing. Maybe this will be a bit more to my liking.

this little corner of the interwebs has a lot to offer... there's are many forums to check out, but the political arenas tend to make one navigate with eyes open.

Welcome! I just have one question for you as a biologist if you will permit me. How many genders are there? ;)

Forum List

Back