As Popularity Falls Due To Mounting Failure& 'Errors', Guess Who's More Popular Than Biden...

...mean Tweets & all...

:p
This is just the beginning. 6 months from now, Congress may have better approval ratings than Biden.

The only thing keeping him above water now is Covid response and he's dropped 14 points in that. As inflation
grows every month, those poll numbers will continue to tank. He's already at low ebb on immigration and crime
and now immigration is gonna hurt him even more on Covid response letting in all those sick s-p-i-c-s.

1 year from now 60% of voters will beg for a tweet with a nasty word in it.

What has surprised me is the dems haven't pressured those social media giants into lifting Trump's bans.

Trump has a bad habit of going off the cuff from time to time on twitter. With him not on twitter people don't
get to see that and concentrate only on how inept, Biden is.

Clock is ticking on Biden, and when the dems screw up the reopening of schools in a couple of weeks, he'll drop
below the 50% mark on Covid and that will finish him off.

my advice to President Biden: don't get pushed by the right to do nothing, don't get pushed by the left to do everything. don't get pushed by the media either way. just figure out the right thing, and get it done. now GET STEPPIN'!

Forum List

Back