As Popularity Falls Due To Mounting Failure& 'Errors', Guess Who's More Popular Than Biden...

It's remarkable that Biden's popularity is falling despite almost the entire media trying to prop him up and fake polls not to mention social media sites cancelling republican accounts.
It's remarkable that Biden's popularity is falling despite the Media bending over backwards to support anything he does! What that tells me, is that six months into Biden's first term it's become obvious to even the most ardent liberals that Joe doesn't have a clue what he's doing and listening to the same idiots that Barry had running the economy back during The Great Recession is leading to the same underachieving economy now! Then you throw in his energy policies and the resulting high price of gas...the Democrats attack on Police causing massive spikes in crime all across the country...along with his immigration policies and the total FUBAR now taking place on our southern border and it's become harder and harder to put a positive spin on the direction we're heading.

"DJT 2024!"
Y’all never learn
It's remarkable that Biden's popularity is falling despite the Media bending over backwards to support anything he does! What that tells me, is that six months into Biden's first term it's become obvious to even the most ardent liberals that Joe doesn't have a clue what he's doing and listening to the same idiots that Barry had running the economy back during The Great Recession is leading to the same underachieving economy now! Then you throw in his energy policies and the resulting high price of gas...the Democrats attack on Police causing massive spikes in crime all across the country...along with his immigration policies and the total FUBAR now taking place on our southern border and it's become harder and harder to put a positive spin on the direction we're heading.
How much does the media impact which politicians you support?

Y’all never learn

How much does the media impact which politicians you support?
Very little. I look at what a politician DOES rather than what they say they'll do and I discount 80% of what the media puts out these days. Journalism doesn't exist in this country any more. People choose sides and then report their side's version of the truth to an audience that only wants to hear that version of the truth.

Very little. I look at what a politician DOES rather than what they say they'll do and I discount 80% of what the media puts out these days. Journalism doesn't exist in this country any more. People choose sides and then report their side's version of the truth to an audience that only wants to hear that version of the truth.
And for some reason you think you are one of the few enlightened ones that views things that way? Why is that?

And for some reason you think you are one of the few enlightened ones that views things that way? Why is that?
I wish that more people looked at what politicians DO instead of what they promise, Slade but judging from the politicians that we elect over and over again I don't think that's the case! It's not that I'm "enlightened". It's more that it's not my first rodeo.

That's actually a really good question and it points directly at the growing Gap in this nation that now has reached what I believe is the point of no return.

I wish that more people looked at what politicians DO instead of what they promise, Slade but judging from the politicians that we elect over and over again I don't think that's the case! It's not that I'm "enlightened". It's more that it's not my first rodeo.
I think very few people just trust what the media tells them. That’s a cop out. I watch more fox than anything and I disagree with much of what I hear. Fix isn’t telling what to believe. Neither are politicians.

Definitely better than the RCP average of faked and jimmied polls.
So, where are we?

Polls are fake
Elections are fake
Science is fake
Weather predictions are fake
Economic numbers are fake

Seems any information you guys don’t like gets called fake

Forum List

Back