As Popularity Falls Due To Mounting Failure& 'Errors', Guess Who's More Popular Than Biden...

Yep taking care of the Uber rich somehow benefits the rest of us,I mean real working people. It is proven ad not.

Gateway Pundit and Rasmussen?

:laughing0301:

CNN, CBS, MSNBC? Some news outlets choose to ignore stories that make their guy or gal look bad. Then there are those news outlets that go out of their way to make sure the other guy or or gal doesn’t look good.

Polling data is about as reliable as hurricane predictions but that's all we have to go on these day when the media becomes the propaganda arm of the democrat party.

If your saying that Trump is now more popular than Biden does that mean before now you’d say that Biden was more popular than Trump?
Of course - the snowflakes thought Joe was going to be a hit instead of the dementia-ravaged, incompetent, Marxist, murder-supporting, CCP/Russia puppet he has turned out to be, as the rest of us knew h we would be.

WTF?

Does
Take you hands off your pole and maybe things could clear up for you.
Especially the acne.
BWAHAHAHAHA
Your mommy know you are using her computer? Go back to the kids table & let the adults talk.

Based on Gateway Pundit their source has these results of the popularity contest between the last three presidents:

Win: Obama 55%
Place: Trump: 52%
Show: Biden 51%

What strikes my mind is an analogy about the popularity of backup quarterbacks.
If you wouldnt of had nonstop bullshit propaganda against President Trump day in and day out, he probably would of been in the high 70s. But that isnt the way with the Lame Stream Media, now is it.

You never see liberals here singing the praises of Slow Joe. Lots of topics of how they still hate President Trump though. THAT is the big tell.

If you wouldnt of had nonstop bullshit propaganda against President Trump day in and day out, he probably would of been in the high 70s. But that isnt the way with the Lame Stream Media, now is it.

One of the first things I posted about Trump after he took office was opinion that he shouldn't lower himself and allow himself to be dragged into the muck by the media. Back then it was all about the Russia crap which I never saw as anything worth following. As much as he played them like a fiddle during the primaries and general election, the situation reversed as Trump never adjusted after gaining office. He couldn't resist as they egged him on.

I never figured the media to be smart, yes rather lame as you as put it. Yet Trump lost the battle with them which lowered his popularity. A real leader would have played it smarter.

You never see liberals here singing the praises of Slow Joe. Lots of topics of how they still hate President Trump though. THAT is the big tell.
Wrong! I see threads every week from fools like Banker, Schmidlap, and several others I have mercifully
blocked from my memory banks c;laiming Joe Biden is a very popular well liked president.
It's enough to make a scavenger puke but ass kissing Biden threads are still somewhat common.

Try again.

Of course - the snowflakes thought Joe was going to be a hit instead of the dementia-ravaged, incompetent, Marxist, murder-supporting, CCP/Russia puppet he has turned out to be, as the rest of us knew h we would be.
So now you think the snowflakes have dissed Joe and now like Trump?

Hahaha, The poll that matters closed a couple of months ago. Guess who won?

There is another important poll that matters coming in about 15 months.

Gateway Pundit and Rasmussen? :laughing0301:

WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump’s job approval rating has plummeted, tying the lowest point of his presidency, following last week’s mob attack on the U.S. Capitol.

In a new Quinnipiac University poll released Monday, 33% of American voters said they approve how Trump is handling his job, a dramatic drop of 11 percentage points since December when 44% said they approved of his job performance. Sixty percent of voters disapprove of his job performance.

It's the lowest mark for Trump since Aug. 2, 2017, when it was also at 33%. That drop came after the Senate rejected Trump's attempt to repeal the Affordable Care Act and Anthony Scaramucci was removed as White House communications director just 10 days into the job.

Forum List

Back